Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RFE after the AOS Interview and No Decision made yet !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE after the AOS Interview and No Decision made yet !!

Married : December 1st 2014
    Application Filed : March 9th 2016
    Receipt Received : 2 Weeks later
    Biometrics Appointment : 3 week
    EAD Card Received : 87 Days after Receipt date
    Interview Scheduled : November 9th 2016 , But I cancelled the interview when I got the notice because my lawyer was out of the states
    Interview Rescheduled : April 6th 2017 , Medical Examination was Expired and My wife's Birth Certificate original copy was missing
    RFE Sent : April 14th 2017
    RFE Response : May 9th 2017
    Status Inquiry Sent: July 21 st 2017
    CIS Ombudsman : August 8th 2017

My wife is a US citizen , we both are the same age 25 years old . we went to the rescheduled interview on the 6th of April 2017 , it was pretty good , the officer asked about our basic stuff and when we gave it to her she said it is missing my wife's original birth certificate and my medical examination is expired . so she said that she will send us RFE to send these missing papers and she started the interview.
    At the beginning she asked some questions so she can see how we answer for like 5-10 mins and what I felt is that she knew that we are living from the way we are answering the question confidently , so I felt like she is not gonna waste her time in these questions . My wife has depression and ADHD which make you so hyber, lose concentration really quick and she takes medicine that she has to go a mental therapist twice a month and her sister became her partial guardian recently 2 months after our marriage . we had alot of pictures together with the families , different events , occasions , even my family came all the way to the US and we had alot of pictures and my family went to her family's house and we had some pictures .

Long Story short we had alot of Evidence for bonafide marriage , so the officer didn't waste her time asking the regular questions but she focused more on asking about her mental condition and the guardian thing . After the interview my lawyer said that we did really good and the interview was good and he is very hopeful for the 10 years card as our marriage was 2+ Years by this time, knowing that the
    officer didn't say anything if we are approved or not .

I wanna ask how long usually it takes to get a Decision from the USCIS after submitting the RFE ?

and I don't know if I should positive about that situation or not , It has been almost 6 months since the interview and almost 5 months since I submitted my RFE Response .

Any Help is really really really Appreciated . Thank you .
    Last edited by Moody1992; 09-29-2017, 10:39 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X