Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i-485 Approved , i-797 Notice of Action, HeLP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-485 Approved , i-797 Notice of Action, HeLP!!!

Hi guys, i apply for my i-485 permanent resident wich one is already approve since the last Thursday 26 i went to my interview with my husband and all was perfect. The agent tell me the resident is been approve and she give me a piece of paper with the date when i should apply in 2 year for renew my resident and remove de conditionals.

Today Monday 30 i get in the main two letters one for my Husband what say I-797 Notice of Action Approval notice (just say the petition has been approved).

The letter on my name say I-797 Notice of Action = The above application has been approved. Prior to receiving your permanent resident card you may be required to report for biometrics processing .

Someone with this issue here?

*Also the name on the letters have a mistake in my last name with one letter (wich one already call before for fix it and i tell to the agente the day when i went.)

Thank you!

Originally posted by Michelle900 View Post
    Hi guys, i apply for my i-485 permanent resident wich one is already approve since the last Thursday 26 i went to my interview with my husband and all was perfect. The agent tell me the resident is been approve and she give me a piece of paper with the date when i should apply in 2 year for renew my resident and remove de conditionals.

Today Monday 30 i get in the main two letters one for my Husband what say I-797 Notice of Action Approval notice (just say the petition has been approved).

The letter on my name say I-797 Notice of Action = The above application has been approved. Prior to receiving your permanent resident card you may be required to report for biometrics processing .

Someone with this issue here?

*Also the name on the letters have a mistake in my last name with one letter (wich one already call before for fix it and i tell to the agente the day when i went.)

Thank you!
    During your process, have you gone to get your fingerprints taken and a photo taken? It only says that you may be required to do a biometrics but that does not mean you will have to.
    Forms sent 6/2
    Forms received 6/4
    Received texts/e-mails 6/6
    PD 6/5 & 6/6
    NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
    Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
    SR 9/2
    Contacted Congressman 10/1
    Called the Congressman's office 10/10
    Interview letter 10/10
    Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
    Received EAD/AP card 10/17
    Interview 11/8 RFE after
    New Card Being Produced 11/16
    Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Walbrzyszanka21 View Post
      During your process, have you gone to get your fingerprints taken and a photo taken? It only says that you may be required to do a biometrics but that does not mean you will have to.
      Hi, yes after i fill all my application i get a letter before for fingerprints and picture.. And after like 3 months finally i got my interview wich one i got approve and now this letter..

im so confused :?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X