Outdated I-864

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdated I-864

I submitted my change of status package about a month ago and they send it back two days ago. There was this notice inside the envelope saying that I need to use an updated version of I-864 Affidavit of Support. Well the only available form on USCIS website is already expired (was valid till 7/31/2017) which was what I had used. Where can I find the latest I-864 which is not expired?
    Thanks a ton in advance,

Originally posted by Bigm View Post
    I submitted my change of status package about a month ago and they send it back two days ago. There was this notice inside the envelope saying that I need to use an updated version of I-864 Affidavit of Support. Well the only available form on USCIS website is already expired (was valid till 7/31/2017) which was what I had used. Where can I find the latest I-864 which is not expired?
    Thanks a ton in advance,
    The expiration date is irrelevant to you. What matters is the edition date (on the lower left of each page), and which editions it says on the web page is accepted right now. Sometimes editions that "expired" many years back are still accepted. Sometimes editions that don't "expire" until several years later are no longer accepted. The latest edition is always accepted.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X