Tracking number for EAD card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking number for EAD card?

Does anybody know how long does it take to get the EAD card in the mail after status changes to ā€œcard been mailedā€? Itā€™s been 10 days for me... and still waiting. Got the approval notice pretty quick (2 days after online status change), but card is taking longer. Is there a way to track the package?

It's been 14 days for me today. I live chatted with an USCIS officer and she gave me the tracking number. When I track it on USPS, it says: "Label Created, not yet in system:
    A status update is not yet available on your Priority MailĀ® package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon."

!!!

I was on the USCIS website on my iPhone, and asked Emma, the automated helper, about "tracking number." One of the options in her answer was "chat with an agent." I clicked on it and, in one minute, I was chatting with an officer who gave me the tracking number.

I hope it works for you!
    Last edited by steadygaze79; 11-14-2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by steadygaze79 View Post
      It's been 14 days for me today. I live chatted with an USCIS officer and she gave me the tracking number. When I track it on USPS, it says: "Label Created, not yet in system:
      A status update is not yet available on your Priority MailĀ® package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon."

!!!

I was on the USCIS website on my iPhone, and asked Emma, the automated helper, about "tracking number." One of the options in her answer was "chat with an agent." I clicked on it and, in one minute, I was chatting with an officer who gave me the tracking number.

I hope it works for you!
      Yes! It did work! Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Oxy2608 View Post
        Yes! It did work! Thank you very much!
        My EAD just arrived. I hope yours arrive soon as well!!

Comment

My EAD just arrived. I hope yours arrive soon as well!!
          Got mine as well! So happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Oxy2608 View Post
            Got mine as well! So happy!
            👍

Comment

Call USCIS and ask them for the tracking number. My EAD got lost!

Comment

Thank you

Hi steadygaze79.
                Thank you for the detailed explanation on how to chat with an uscis agent .

For others I hope these steps help.. instead of waiting in suspense

First I entered "tracking number" in Ask Emma on top right hand corner in uscis website
                I then selected "USPS tracking number" ,
                I next selected "Contact USCIS" and got in touch with an agent in Live Chat.
                I provided my personal details for the questions the agent asked for verification .
                The agent gave my tracking number
                I now tracked my mail on USPS website using the tracking number and am seeing that label is created .

Hoping to get my EAD card soon.

!!!

I hope it works for you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X