Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever applied for an immigrant visa to obtain permanent resident status....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever applied for an immigrant visa to obtain permanent resident status....

Hello,

I won diversity visa 2018 this year, I submitted D260 Form for both my wife and myself after I learned I won the diversity visa lottery. We haven't been called for an interview since my case number is not current yet. However, in August we learned that my wife's I-140 (EB2-NIW) was approved. We decided to go with I-485 through her petition since we live in US. In I-485 Form, there is one question asking if we have ever applied for an immigrant visa to obtain permanent resident at a US Embassy or Consulate. Should we choose "yes" for this question because we submitted D260 form? we are planning to withdraw our DS-260 application. Thank you for your advice

Thanks!

Originally posted by zodiacsay View Post
    Hello,

I won diversity visa 2018 this year, I submitted D260 Form for both my wife and myself after I learned I won the diversity visa lottery. We haven't been called for an interview since my case number is not current yet. However, in August we learned that my wife's I-140 (EB2-NIW) was approved. We decided to go with I-485 through her petition since we live in US. In I-485 Form, there is one question asking if we have ever applied for an immigrant visa to obtain permanent resident at a US Embassy or Consulate. Should we choose "yes" for this question because we submitted D260 form? we are planning to withdraw our DS-260 application. Thank you for your advice

Thanks!
    Yes

Comment

Originally posted by azblk View Post
      Yes
      Thanks, Is it possible to withdraw the DS-260 (diversity visa form) that we submitted? As I mentioned in my previous message, we haven't been called for interview yet. Does it work if I just email to KCC (Kentucky Consular Center) and state I would like to withdraw my application?

Thank you again for your response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X