Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November filer (share ur experience here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 November 2017

Originally posted by quinn View Post
    I applied a 9 days after you, Nov 16th, had biometrics on Dec 15th. Did not get work/travel permit until end of March. Had interview on May 3rd, received GC 8 days later. This was in Miami.
    I applied with my wife in November of 2017 for an I-130. Any other November Filers still waiting to hear that the application has been approved? In 5 days it will be 6 months and have only received on piece of mail the entire time. Hoping to hear either at the end of May or in June.

Comment

• On Day 153, I got an RFE for I864, asking for the joint sponsor's tax documents for the most recent year, which is easy enough. On the 2nd paragraph, it says, the joint sponsor didn't meet the income requirement bla bla. Our joint sponsor's income is double the FPL so we find the letter strange, until a friend explained to us that it probably meant "you're missing the 2017 tax documents so we don't accept your joint sponsor's income yet however high and above it is". It's a generic statement, I guess.

Hopefully, it goes faster moving forward after submitting the RFE response. Good luck to us all.
      Marriage; Concurrent
      11.22.2017: PD
      12.04.2017: 4 NOAs in mail
      12.28.2017: Bio Appmt
      04.23.2018: RFE in Mail
      06.29.2018: RFE Response Sent
      07.02.2018: RFE Response Rcvd
      07.21.2018: I-693 Courtesy Ltr
      07.26.2018: "Interview scheduled"
      08.02.2018: Interview Notice in mail
      08.31.2018: INTERVIEW/Approval
      09.04.2018: SS Card in mail
      09.05.2018: "We mailed your EAD"
      09.06.2018: "We mailed your GC"
      09.08.2018: EAD/AP Combo card & I-130/I-485 Approvals in mail
      09.10.2018: GC in hand

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellymoo View Post
        I just got notified that I would be receiving a RFE - after 170 days!
        A lawyer told me you can get an RFE any time throughout the entire process even after the interview, if they decide they need something else from you they will send you an RFE.

Comment

• Sacramento CA here in the wait...

We filed for AOS marriage based, my husband who overstayed his J1 Visa, its been the most stressful year of my life, here is our timeline
          Concurrent Filing I-130, I-485, I-765, and I-131

10/13/17 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox
          10/20/17 Received our Case
          11/01/17 NOA for i-485, i-765, i-130 and i-131
          11/10/17 Biometrics Letter
          11/24/17 RFIE for missing evidence on form I-864
          12/01/17 Biometrics Done
          12/27/17 Received RFIE response, case no longer on hold

and thats the last I've heard of that, no EAD, no online update, nothing just in the dry, yesterday I went on the forum and saw people who filed in March 2018 and already got their interview notice, I just had a nervous breakdown, I cried because this is just the worst to be in the unknown. Today I raised an SR for the EAD, which should be answered by June 3rd, and our field office doesn't take any info pass appointments anymore, I've tried everyday to get an appointment every day with no luck but now they've totally closed this option. We're praying and waiting everyday for some sort of an answer/notification with no luck.

Comment

• still waiting.

Originally posted by beachboy54 View Post
            I applied with my wife in November of 2017 for an I-130. Any other November Filers still waiting to hear that the application has been approved? In 5 days it will be 6 months and have only received on piece of mail the entire time. Hoping to hear either at the end of May or in June.
            Hello,

My case received on November 13. Fingerprints on December 8, Authorization to work on January 17.
            Still waiting. No correspondence from USCIS at all. Checking online, no changes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluberri View Post
              We filed for AOS marriage based, my husband who overstayed his J1 Visa, its been the most stressful year of my life, here is our timeline
              Concurrent Filing I-130, I-485, I-765, and I-131

10/13/17 Mailed to Chicago Lockbox
              10/20/17 Received our Case
              11/01/17 NOA for i-485, i-765, i-130 and i-131
              11/10/17 Biometrics Letter
              11/24/17 RFIE for missing evidence on form I-864
              12/01/17 Biometrics Done
              12/27/17 Received RFIE response, case no longer on hold

and thats the last I've heard of that, no EAD, no online update, nothing just in the dry, yesterday I went on the forum and saw people who filed in March 2018 and already got their interview notice, I just had a nervous breakdown, I cried because this is just the worst to be in the unknown. Today I raised an SR for the EAD, which should be answered by June 3rd, and our field office doesn't take any info pass appointments anymore, I've tried everyday to get an appointment every day with no luck but now they've totally closed this option. We're praying and waiting everyday for some sort of an answer/notification with no luck.
              Have you tried getting your congressman involved?

Comment

• finally got the approved email for work permit and travel document

Today is the day ... 178 days waiting almost 6 months and then get approved for combo card today!!!! Hopefully will get the card in mail in a week!!!
                I only raised one SR on Apr and still no assigned to anyone so far.But it's ok now... Not using other ways of contacting USCIS. Was worried that too many inquires might delay the process. Just wait patiently and keep praying.

Hope everyone here good luck!! and keep hope up!!

Originally posted by fiona.garcia592 View Post
                Marriaged based AOS
                PD:11/24/2017
                Bio Metrics: 12/15/2017
                First SR:4/28/2018

Anyone like me still waiting for EAD....it's been a long long time...almost though could have it in Apr. Already passed 5 months upside of processing time. Raise SR online by lawyer....

Waiting and Praying...

Comment

• update

I just received a courtesy letter about my I-693 the medical one. I didn't sent one because i was afraid it was going to expire before i got the interview. it says i can bring it with me on interview date. hopefully this means that they went thru my packet and every thing is good and is getting close to set an interview. Estoi bien feliz !!!!!!

Married to a US citizen. Entered without inspection. DACA beneficiary
                  File I-130,I-485 with supplement A,I-765
                  Send package on 11/15/17
                  Received text notification on 11/24/17
                  Received receipts on 11/28/17
                  Biometric appointment for 12/19/17
                  received courtesy letter about my form I-693 5/25/18

Comment

• update work permit

i received approval notice for a work permit, getting closer to the interview date !!!

Send package on 11/15/17
                    received courtesy letter about my form I-693
                    approval notice for work permit 6/4/18

Comment

• receiving good news

my case status in the website changed to case is ready for interview !!! waiting on the date now ???
                      about how long do you guys think it will take for the to get me a date.. I just set up an appointment for my medical exam. Can't believe the prices on them but i looked around and found one for $355

Send package on 11/15/17
                      ead card arrived 6/5/18
                      case is ready for interview 6/5/18

Comment

• Originally posted by viri18 View Post
                        my case status in the website changed to case is ready for interview !!! waiting on the date now ???
                        about how long do you guys think it will take for the to get me a date.. I just set up an appointment for my medical exam. Can't believe the prices on them but i looked around and found one for $355

Send package on 11/15/17
                        ead card arrived 6/5/18
                        case is ready for interview 6/5/18
                        It Depends it could take anywhere from a month to 15 months for you to get an interview date depending on the processing times of your field office.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissTz1982 View Post
                          It Depends it could take anywhere from a month to 15 months for you to get an interview date depending on the processing times of your field office.
                          What location did you file from?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by viri18 View Post
                          i received approval notice for a work permit, getting closer to the interview date !!!

Send package on 11/15/17

Comment

• Originally posted by baon View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Atlanta.

Comment

• Sacramento CA here in the wait...

Hey guys, it's been almost a month since i last posted, and since then i raise two SR's and finally one of them have been answered, June 9th, the status of the EAD changed to card is being produced and will be mailed to you. How long did you guys wait before you got it in the mail?

Comment

• Finally the status of my mom's EAD changed to New Card Is Being Produced!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X