Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on i-130: Part 4 - Native Language and Foreign Address

Hi everyone,

I'm currently going through the immigration process to help my wife do an Adjustment of Status (AoS) from her B-2 Tourist Visa. We got married while she is here in the U.S. and is now living with me as we go through the process.

First, this board has been really helpful, thank you for the wealth of information. However, it doesn't look like this question has been answered. I'm filling out the I-130 form, and we have listed the U.S. address she is living with me all throughout Part 4 (11a-11h, 12 and 13).

At the very end of Part 4 (57a through 58f), it asks to write her name and foreign address in her native language (Russian). She no longer lives in her foreign address though as she's here with me. What I do fill in for this? Do I write in Cyrillic for her name and just put N/A for the foreign address information?

Thank you!

You put her last foreign address.

Comment

Originally posted by spamme4eva View Post
      Hi everyone,

I'm currently going through the immigration process to help my wife do an Adjustment of Status (AoS) from her B-2 Tourist Visa. We got married while she is here in the U.S. and is now living with me as we go through the process.

First, this board has been really helpful, thank you for the wealth of information. However, it doesn't look like this question has been answered. I'm filling out the I-130 form, and we have listed the U.S. address she is living with me all throughout Part 4 (11a-11h, 12 and 13).

At the very end of Part 4 (57a through 58f), it asks to write her name and foreign address in her native language (Russian). She no longer lives in her foreign address though as she's here with me. What I do fill in for this? Do I write in Cyrillic for her name and just put N/A for the foreign address information?

Thank you!
      Hi! I am from Russia as well. I got married in July and have filed for adjustment of status (sent over documents on 10/10).
      In part 4, page 8 of form I-130 I have provided my Russian Address and name on Russian language. I have been in the US for 2.5 years now but still provided Russian address.
      I think she should provide foreign address in questions ##57.a-58.f, because you have already stated your US address in 11.a-11.h of part 4 (her physical address). I have biometrics done and noone have questioned it so far.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X