Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got an RFE even though the income is higher than 125% of the poverty guideline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got an RFE even though the income is higher than 125% of the poverty guideline?

So we filed our forms in late October and we just got an RFE for the I-864 form, I know it's one of the most complicated forms of the whole, but I need some help.

So on the RFE it says I was supposed to fill out the I-864 even if we have a joint sponsor, I didn't know that but I know to just fill it out and send a spot of my tax for 2016 and my w2.

Another thing it says, is that the joint sponsor's income doesn't qualify for the 125% poverty guidelines, even though we are more than sure that it does, he makes way more than the 125% poverty guidelines.

Then it says the house hold size was either left blank of calculated incorrect, then it goes on to say we need to correct it and then return page 4 of the I-864. Does that mean we need to send just the 4th page, or the entire form all over.

Also it says you can a different joint sponsor, now I'm wondering What could be the reason he wasn't "qualified"? The household size being incorrect?

I read somewhere you get only one shot at this and you will be denied if you don't do it right. That's why I'm in need of help. Please and thank you

More than likely the household number is incorrect.

Comment

Could you attach the RFE letter

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X