Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 864 type and by hand

Hi,

I already sent my application. Shortly before I sent it I noticed that I had left in blank the space were you have to write the total income of your household. I was running out of ink so I just wrote that by hand even though the rest of the form was filed out in the computer. I was reading that the bar code on the form is used to scan all your info. Can my form get rejected because they might not be able to scan that info through the bar code? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Hopefully the person scanning it will take a second to look at the form and type in the missing data. They may send you an RFE for that page.
    Adjustment of Status c(9) 400 days
    Married: 8/18/17
    Package Sent: 10/16/17 ~~ Received (PD): 10/19/17
    I-485 Status - "Biometrics Fee Received": 10/28/17
    Biometric Appointment (11/16/17) Received: 11/3/17 Done: 11/9/17
    EAD/AP Approved: 1/4/18 (Day 77) Notices & Card Received: 1/11/18
    EAD/AP Renewal Received: 10/4/18
    Interview Notice & EAD/AP Renewal Receipts Received: 10/9/18 (Day 355)
    Interview date: 11/13/18 ~ New Card Being Produced (Day 390)
    Card in hand! 11/23/18 (Day 400)

Comment

Originally posted by celestevaen View Post
      Hi,

I already sent my application. Shortly before I sent it I noticed that I had left in blank the space were you have to write the total income of your household. I was running out of ink so I just wrote that by hand even though the rest of the form was filed out in the computer. I was reading that the bar code on the form is used to scan all your info. Can my form get rejected because they might not be able to scan that info through the bar code? Has anyone had a similar experience?
      Ive worked with Immigration papers everyday for 11 years now & this has happened to me in the past. If everything is completed, date & signed you shouldn't have a problem.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X