Incomplete birth certificate - Parents dates and places of birth missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incomplete birth certificate - Parents dates and places of birth missing

I am Italian on F1-OPT status and applying for Adjustment of Status through marriage. My father just obtained a (A) birth certificate for me from the Italian office: besides my full name, date, place of birth, it presents full legal names of my parents, but NOT their dates/places of birth. The Italian office said that this is the format they do and cannot be modified. So, my father further got another certificate (B) "family status" which displays the components of his family, that is him, my mother, me, and my sisters, with full names and dates and places of birth of all of us. Moreover, he also got (C) his "marriage certificate" where dates and places of birth of him and my mother are displayed.

Would any of (A)+(B), or (A)+(C), or (A)+(B)+(C) be accepted as a replacement of a complete birth certificate (as US format)?

Thanks!

Incomplete birth date

USCIS do not require the birth certificate nor marriage certificates of your parents nor siblings to adjust your status. There may be a form or two that ask for your parents dob, but that's all.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X