Got the mail today.
    When in October?
    I?m waiting for my mail notice

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardtik View Post
      When in October?
      I?m waiting for my mail notice
      10/15 8am
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Pittsburgh PA office
      PD: 1/10/2018
      Bio: 2/10/2018
      Courtesy letter: I 693 missing: 2/10/2018
      User-defined error for I485: 3/26/2018
      131 and 765 approved: 6/1/2018
      Received Combo card: 6/5/2018
      Interview was scheduled: 9/7/2018

Comment

• Hey January filers? Did you get your interview scheduled.
        My PD is January 31st 2018
        Received AP August 6th 2018
        EAD August 26 2018
        Case ready to be scheduled for interview since April 19 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by dg204 View Post
          Hey January filers? Did you get your interview scheduled.
          My PD is January 31st 2018
          Received AP August 6th 2018
          EAD August 26 2018
          Case ready to be scheduled for interview since April 19 2018.
          What field office are you wondering about? It's all up to your field office. The Field Office requests cases from the NBC. That's how the cookie crumbles. So it's really about how busy your field office is and not so much about when you filed.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
            What field office are you wondering about? It's all up to your field office. The Field Office requests cases from the NBC. That's how the cookie crumbles. So it's really about how busy your field office is and not so much about when you filed.
            Brooklyn NY (NYC Federal Plaza)

Comment

• Green card interview

Hi!
              So I had my green card interview today which I think went well, didn?t get asked too many questions just mostly asked to confirm information we had put on our application. Now my question is, after we left I got a text saying my case was updated. For my i485 it?s saying ?new card is being until produced? but it doesn?t say case has been approved or anything else? Did anyone else have this happen? I don?t want to assume it?s been approved and then find out it hasn?t lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Breler View Post
                Hi!
                So I had my green card interview today which I think went well, didn?t get asked too many questions just mostly asked to confirm information we had put on our application. Now my question is, after we left I got a text saying my case was updated. For my i485 it?s saying ?new card is being until produced? but it doesn?t say case has been approved or anything else? Did anyone else have this happen? I don?t want to assume it?s been approved and then find out it hasn?t lol
                Congratulations! The status often skips the "case approved" update and jumps straight to "New card is being produced". Or at least, customers only see that. A card can't be produced without the case being approved. And your I-485 can't be approved without your I-130 being approved. So even though, it does not show right now, you were approved.

Comment

Congratulations! The status often skips the "case approved" update and jumps straight to "New card is being produced". Or at least, customers only see that. A card can't be produced without the case being approved. And your I-485 can't be approved without your I-130 being approved. So even though, it does not show right now, you were approved.
                  Oh sweet! Thanks for a quick reply. That?s great!

Comment

Hi!
                    Or you could pull a me...call the 1-800 # say whats my status..."you got approved and card produced" update today. Paranoia has to be at max to do such a thing.

Comment

Hi!
                      Mine did that too! I got recommended for approval on the spot at my interview, and 20 mins after I left my case status was updated to "card in production". 2 days after that my case was updated to card was mailed, the next day I received my approval letter from USCIS, and then finally today (which will be 5 days post interview), I got notification that USPS picked up my card and was provided a tracking number. It never changed to "approve" on the online case tracker either, which I was worried about too but you should be good and receive it anytime now
                      Marriage based AOS via K1 - Boston
                      4/23/2018 - PD for I-485, I-765
                      5/17 - Biometrics Appointment
                      8/13 - AOS Ready to be Schedule for Interview
                      8/22 - AOS Interview Scheduled
                      9/05 - EAD Card in Production
                      9/07 - EAD Card Mailed
                      9/10 - EAD Card picked up by USPS (with tracking)
                      9/12 - EAD Card Delivery Date
                      9/26 - Interview & Approval on the spot. Card In Production
                      9/28 - Green Card Mailed
                      10/1 - GC card picked up by USPS (with tracking)
                      10/3 - GC in Hand!

Comment

• Originally posted by kkells View Post
                        Mine did that too! I got recommended for approval on the spot at my interview, and 20 mins after I left my case status was updated to "card in production". 2 days after that my case was updated to card was mailed, the next day I received my approval letter from USCIS, and then finally today (which will be 5 days post interview), I got notification that USPS picked up my card and was provided a tracking number. It never changed to "approve" on the online case tracker either, which I was worried about too but you should be good and receive it anytime now
                        Got my GC in the mail today, all good!

Comment

• Jan 18 filer - AOS - no interview scheduled yet

Hi everyone!

Here is my timeline:

01/07/2018: I-485 + I-130 + I-131 + I- 765 Sent to Chicago Lockbox
                          Jan 22 2018 - NOAs from National Benefits Center received
                          Feb 22 2018 - Bio Done
                          April 9th - 1st S.R
                          May 11th - Inquiry
                          May 11th - Answer from uscis - saying case still within current processing times.
                          End of June: received EAD + AP

Since then, I have no news.
                          I am starting to wonder why my interview has not been scheduled yet.

Anyone in my situation? I am worried.

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by mtbutterfly View Post
                            Hi everyone!

Here is my timeline:

01/07/2018: I-485 + I-130 + I-131 + I- 765 Sent to Chicago Lockbox
                            Jan 22 2018 - NOAs from National Benefits Center received
                            Feb 22 2018 - Bio Done
                            April 9th - 1st S.R
                            May 11th - Inquiry
                            May 11th - Answer from uscis - saying case still within current processing times.
                            End of June: received EAD + AP

Since then, I have no news.
                            I am starting to wonder why my interview has not been scheduled yet.

Anyone in my situation? I am worried.

Thank you
                            What?s your field office? How soon your interview is scheduled depends on your field office

Comment

What?s your field office? How soon your interview is scheduled depends on your field office
                              I've seen this mentioned many times, but is there a place where you can check, how long it takes for the interview to be scheduled, per field office?
                              Employment-based AOS (I-140, I-485, I-131, I-765)
                              08-24-18: Case was Received
                              10-10-18: Biometrics appointment
                              10-11-18: I-131 and I-765 approved
                              10-18-18: Combo Card in hand
                              01-31-19: I-140 approved
                              05-09-19: Ready for an Interview
                              05-13-19: Interview is Scheduled
                              06-24-19: Interview
                              06-28-19: Received Green Card

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissy1234 View Post
                                I've seen this mentioned many times, but is there a place where you can check, how long it takes for the interview to be scheduled, per field office?
                                This site provides applicants the ability to see an estimate of the time to completion from submission of USCIS forms based on its adjudication location and subtype.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X