complicated case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• complicated case

Hi, i received today mail from USCIS with an I797 "rejection notice". I had filed several forms including an I485. I also had included in the package copies of my I129S as proof of status. The returned package however only had the I129S forms. All the other forms were missing.

My lawyer believes that my application has not been rejected and told me that USCIS were probably confused by the I129S and sent them back, while the remainder of the forms will go through and be processed. Can this be true?

Your attorney is probably correct in that the I-129S is the problem, and should be indicated as such with the rejection letter.

All the other forms included for processing probably continue to be processed.

--Ray B

Originally posted by basketsci View Post
    Hi, i received today mail from USCIS with an I797 "rejection notice". I had filed several forms including an I485. I also had included in the package copies of my I129S as proof of status. The returned package however only had the I129S forms. All the other forms were missing.

My lawyer believes that my application has not been rejected and told me that USCIS were probably confused by the I129S and sent them back, while the remainder of the forms will go through and be processed. Can this be true?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X