Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any filers from Georgia? Share your experience!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a heads up!

Everyone waiting go ahead and read that article. January 23rd 2017 Atlanta filer. Never received an RFE or RFIE and case is not showing ready to be scheduled for an interview nothing as changed in the past year and 8 months since they collected my biometrics. Went to the congressman no avail went to the senator no avail. Unable to schedule info pass because they are never available. I'm starting to believe I just might get deported for no reason.
    (c)9 AOS K1; January 23rd 2017
    12-15-16 SS card
    02-16-17 Bio Walk in
    03-14-17 Date of birth updated on I-485
    04-24-17 EAD approved
    02-06-18 Filed renewal of EAD
    02-16-18 Service Request I-485 outside processing time
    02-23-18 Bio Walk in
    04-05-18 Contacted Congressman
    07-05-18 EAD approved
    12-06-18 Infopass with no information given
    12-06-18 Contacted Senator
    12-29-18 Raised SR I-485 outside normal processing time

Comment

• Driver's license change of address

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
      Here you go. Please spend time reading through the links contained in this thread. https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...interview-tips
      Putting together is a tried and true method. In your case, you will need a notarized affidavit of residence from your father in-law, you should author one too and your wife, as well. Your driver's license should also show your address. Look at user Tezza's evidence. It's #4 on the list.

Pictures carry the least weight, by the way. Focus on CONCRETE evidence of bona fide marriage. This does not mean that you should only show evidence since the date of your marriage. Focus on longevity. Start with the date that you met. Dig up receipts + text messages + pictures, etc. Evidence of bona fide marriage refers to your good faith intentions, so that starts when you met and started dating. If you filed right after getting married, you do not want USCIS thinking you met on Monday, married on Tuesday and filed on Wednesday.

All the best,

USCFFS
      I just moved to another house but my driver's license still has the same old address. Do I need to change before the interview? And also my husband different license state because he's self-employed the biz is registered to NC. We live in GA. Is that a concerned?
      TPS holder. Married LPR 11/14/14/USC 8/19/17
      Child 1/2016
      Feb 19 2018:PD just I-130 I765 crooked lawyer did not file concurrently. My medical is sitting here + my IRS transcripts.
      Feb 23:RFIE (I130A) long story
      May 23: RFIE received.
      Aug 20: lawyer called to pick up bio paper. Shocked.
      Aug 8:PD I485 according to the form
      Aug21: Bio done walkin (scheduled gor Aug 27)
      Aug 22: RFIE mailed
      Aug 23:RFIE mailed
      8/27:RFIE received for I864&original birth certificate

Comment

• Originally posted by Heavenlyminded View Post
        I just moved to another house but my driver's license still has the same old address. Do I need to change before the interview? And also my husband different license state because he's self-employed the biz is registered to NC. We live in GA. Is that a concerned?
        Yes, you want the address on the driver's license to match. You're supposed to list your residential address on your driver's license. *Yes, there are exceptions to that but generally, you want your residential address there.
        That's basic and can cause concern for no reason. It's also an easy one to solve. You do not want to show up with a list of explanations to why you don't have this or that. They don't like that either. These days cases are being held for review a lot. Shoot for an approval on the spot.

Please read the links on the thread I directed you to.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
          Yes, you want the address on the driver's license to match. You're supposed to list your residential address on your driver's license. *Yes, there are exceptions to that but generally, you want your residential address there.
          That's basic and can cause concern for no reason. It's also an easy one to solve. You do not want to show up with a list of explanations to why you don't have this or that. They don't like that either. These days cases are being held for review a lot. Shoot for an approval on the spot.

Please read the links on the thread I directed you to.
          Thanks a lot.
          TPS holder. Married LPR 11/14/14/USC 8/19/17
          Child 1/2016
          Feb 19 2018:PD just I-130 I765 crooked lawyer did not file concurrently. My medical is sitting here + my IRS transcripts.
          Feb 23:RFIE (I130A) long story
          May 23: RFIE received.
          Aug 20: lawyer called to pick up bio paper. Shocked.
          Aug 8:PD I485 according to the form
          Aug21: Bio done walkin (scheduled gor Aug 27)
          Aug 22: RFIE mailed
          Aug 23:RFIE mailed
          8/27:RFIE received for I864&original birth certificate

Comment

• Marriage based Atlanta Filer

Hello.I just want to share an update on my case. I finally received my work authorization card and my ss card last September 7 & 8 respectively but didn?t receive my Advance Parole.

My Timeline
            April 24, 2018 Filed I-130, I-864, I-485, I-765, I-131
            PD April 27, 2018
            May 31, 2018 Biometrics done
            June 5, 2018 Courtesy Letter I-693
            September 7, 2018 EAD card received
            September 8, 2018 SS card received

Comment

• Originally posted by Zirconia View Post
              Hello.I just want to share an update on my case. I finally received my work authorization card and my ss card last September 7 & 8 respectively but didn?t receive my Advance Parole.

My Timeline
              April 24, 2018 Filed I-130, I-864, I-485, I-765, I-131
              PD April 27, 2018
              May 31, 2018 Biometrics done
              June 5, 2018 Courtesy Letter I-693
              September 7, 2018 EAD card received
              September 8, 2018 SS card received
              did you look at the card closely? At the bottom, it should state "I-512 serves as advance parole"

Comment

• Finally i485 interview scheduled, I?m Sep 2017 Atlanta filer

Hello everyone. I?ll keep updating. Would you please guide me for my interview. In what situation one could get RFE? How one can avoid it and what documents needs to be notarised to take for interview? I?m really nervous and my heart is pounding... plz help me to have a sigh of relief. Thanks

i485, 131, 130, 765 (marriage base)
                PD Sep 19, 2017
                Combo card received Dec 02, 2017
                Status changed after almost 9 months to Interview has scheduled

Comment

• Originally posted by hkaramat View Post
                  Hello everyone. I?ll keep updating. Would you please guide me for my interview. In what situation one could get RFE? How one can avoid it and what documents needs to be notarised to take for interview? I?m really nervous and my heart is pounding... plz help me to have a sigh of relief. Thanks

i485, 131, 130, 765 (marriage base)
                  PD Sep 19, 2017
                  Combo card received Dec 02, 2017
                  Status changed after almost 9 months to Interview has scheduled
                  I would definitely peruse this thread. https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...interview-tips
                  Start with #1 and work your way down.

All the best,

USCFFS

Comment

did you look at the card closely? At the bottom, it should state "I-512 serves as advance parole"
                    At the bottom it says Not Valid for Reentry..I already submitted an inquiry regarding my advance parole but i talked to my friend the other day and said it?s not a good idea to leave the US while the Adjustment of Status is still pending.Her friend got denied reentry when she left the US earlier this year to visit her home country.So, I might not as well plan to travel outside the US just to be safe..

Comment

At the bottom it says Not Valid for Reentry..I already submitted an inquiry regarding my advance parole but i talked to my friend the other day and said it?s not a good idea to leave the US while the Adjustment of Status is still pending.Her friend got denied reentry when she left the US earlier this year to visit her home country.So, I might not as well plan to travel outside the US just to be safe..
                      I also got a text message and an email from USCIS.My application to adjust status says ready to be scheduled for interview as of September 19, 2018. I guess, i have to do my I-693 pretty soon:-)

Comment

I also got a text message and an email from USCIS.My application to adjust status says ready to be scheduled for interview as of September 19, 2018. I guess, i have to do my I-693 pretty soon:-)
                        I got my interview notice. Interview is on Nov 23. Please wish me luck

Comment

• Originally posted by hkaramat View Post
                          I got my interview notice. Interview is on Nov 23. Please wish me luck
                          Good luck..:-)

Comment

Does it say "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"? OR does it say "Interview scheduled"?
                            If it says "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview", then hold off on the I-693 until your interview is scheduled. Atlanta has not finished interviewing 2017 filers. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Does it say "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"? OR does it say "Interview scheduled"?
                              If it says "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview", then hold off on the I-693 until your interview is scheduled. Atlanta has not finished interviewing 2017 filers. Just my 2 cents.
                              Have they even started interviewing 2017 filers? I applied on November 21 2017 and no word for the interview. I?m thinking I?ll have to get another medical exam by the time interview comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emt View Post
                                Have they even started interviewing 2017 filers? I applied on November 21 2017 and no word for the interview. I?m thinking I?ll have to get another medical exam by the time interview comes.
                                I applied sept 11th 2017, Atl field office and my status changed to interview scheduled on sept 14 th 2018!! So it took a year and couple days, since they received our application. Interview is oct 23rd!
                                Last edited by Dreamerdancer42; 09-22-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X