Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I130 Approved I485 still pending What to do next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I130 Approved I485 still pending What to do next?

Hi All

Originally attorney filed my adjustment of status in 2004 when i got married. Was interviewed in 2006 by IO and then after case was pending since my attorney had given false information in forms. Same attorney did similar things to 5 other couples and he got discarded from Bar Counsil then after. Hired new attorney in 2013 and got my EAD and restart process again.

I was interviewed by IO in January 2015 and was given letter after interview that immigration do not required any more documents and i will receive decision in 180 days. Since that i been to INFOPASS every 60 days to inquire about my case. I have done my biometrics and physical again in septemeber 2016. Last week i went to INFOPASS again since i am regular over there now so finally met floor supervisor and he moved my file to new IO according to him. Today i received email that

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Initial Review

Your interview for your Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS, Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxxxx, was completed, and your case must be reviewed. We will mail you a notice if we make a decision or take further action. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Today I received in mail approval of I130 notice. Now my interview for I485 has already been done and the email i received from USCIS regarding that yesterday, what i should expect next.

What i should expect as an answer on this.

do i get approval of GreenCard. EAD is also expired in 2017.]

No one can assist ?

Comment

Originally posted by brijai76 View Post
      Hi All

Originally attorney filed my adjustment of status in 2004 when i got married. Was interviewed in 2006 by IO and then after case was pending since my attorney had given false information in forms. Same attorney did similar things to 5 other couples and he got discarded from Bar Counsil then after. Hired new attorney in 2013 and got my EAD and restart process again.

I was interviewed by IO in January 2015 and was given letter after interview that immigration do not required any more documents and i will receive decision in 180 days. Since that i been to INFOPASS every 60 days to inquire about my case. I have done my biometrics and physical again in septemeber 2016. Last week i went to INFOPASS again since i am regular over there now so finally met floor supervisor and he moved my file to new IO according to him. Today i received email that

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Initial Review

Your interview for your Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS, Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxxxx, was completed, and your case must be reviewed. We will mail you a notice if we make a decision or take further action. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Today I received in mail approval of I130 notice. Now my interview for I485 has already been done and the email i received from USCIS regarding that yesterday, what i should expect next.

What i should expect as an answer on this.

do i get approval of GreenCard. EAD is also expired in 2017.]
      most likely you will get green card unless you have other inadmissibility issues. You should renew your EAD as it costs nothing and there is no telling how long it will take for your i-485 to be approved.

Comment

Thank you...hoping for good

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X