More than 30 days still no receipt notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than 30 days still no receipt notice

Hello everyone. I've been reading your posts and it helped me get information and expectations for my current petition.

I filed concurrently (I-485, I-130 and I-165) I'm married to a USC. My application was mailed on January 31, 2018 but haven't heard anything since. It's been a month.
    I just spoke with my lawyer he said the checks was cashed and he was also asking me if I received anything in the mail.
    I tried calling USCIS hotline but seems like there's a lot of calls and I was put in a callback list and should expect a call within 3-5 days.
    I just don't know what to expect at this point because your posts seem like I should receive a notice within 2-3 weeks of filing. I have no idea what's going on.

Also I'm expecting that I'll receive my EAD within 3-4 months like the usual timeline but I'm afraid it will get longer because of this delay. I really hope to hear from them soon.
    Has anyone experienced the same?

Thank you

Same situation

Hi

Did you get your reciept..If yes, how long it took to get it?

Originally posted by pinkmanton10 View Post
    Hello everyone. I've been reading your posts and it helped me get information and expectations for my current petition.

I filed concurrently (I-485, I-130 and I-165) I'm married to a USC. My application was mailed on January 31, 2018 but haven't heard anything since. It's been a month.
    I just spoke with my lawyer he said the checks was cashed and he was also asking me if I received anything in the mail.
    I tried calling USCIS hotline but seems like there's a lot of calls and I was put in a callback list and should expect a call within 3-5 days.
    I just don't know what to expect at this point because your posts seem like I should receive a notice within 2-3 weeks of filing. I have no idea what's going on.

Also I'm expecting that I'll receive my EAD within 3-4 months like the usual timeline but I'm afraid it will get longer because of this delay. I really hope to hear from them soon.
    Has anyone experienced the same?

Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X