Waiting For Response After Sending In RFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting For Response After Sending In RFE

I am petitioning for my husband, and we are currently waiting on his application that is processing. Back on August 31st, our attorney sent in all the documents for the I-485 , I - 130 , and I - 765. On September 25th We got a request for initial evidence , and sent it back with the necessary documents and fingerprints around November 11th. When he checks online at the status , it says RFE was mailed. It is now the beginning of March and we are wondering why this process is taking so long. If this information is helpful, we are living about an hour from Atlanta which is where the USCIS place is in Georgia. We would like to know about any similar experiences or if anyone has information that may be beneficial in regards to our case.

My husband's says the same thing. When the attorney called they said they had everything they needed but they are backlogged.

Comment

Originally posted by arbrts View Post
      My husband's says the same thing. When the attorney called they said they had everything they needed but they are backlogged.
      So they are just behind in processing many people's applications? I'm curious as to if it has to do with the new administration. Please feel free to tell me more about your case! Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X