Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot to disclose additional incident

Hi ,

My i-485 (based on derivative Spouse) just got accepted today by USCIS . In the application , I have already answered "Yes" to following questions :

25. Have you EVER been arrested, cited, charged or detained by law enforcement official?

26. Have EVER committed any crime of any kind?

27 . Have EVER committed crime of any kind?

This was related to a speeding citation and I did explain the the situation in Additional Information section.

HOWEVER, there was another speeding ticket ($95) which I received in National park (Federal Property) which I forgot to mention in the Additional Information section .

Please note the both the incidents were related to speeding and fine for NONE of them was above $500 and there was no arrest or fingerprinting of any sort.

Question :
    1. Will this cause an RFE ?
    2. Will this cause a denial of the application?
    3. How can I provide information in advance to already submitted application so that I do not receive any RFE or Denial of any sort?
    4. If the derivative Spouse application is denied, can the principle applicant still have his application approved ?

Thanks for your response.

Originally posted by k_harish99 View Post
    Hi ,

My i-485 (based on derivative Spouse) just got accepted today by USCIS . In the application , I have already answered "Yes" to following questions :

25. Have you EVER been arrested, cited, charged or detained by law enforcement official?

26. Have EVER committed any crime of any kind?

27 . Have EVER committed crime of any kind?

This was related to a speeding citation and I did explain the the situation in Additional Information section.

HOWEVER, there was another speeding ticket ($95) which I received in National park (Federal Property) which I forgot to mention in the Additional Information section .

Please note the both the incidents were related to speeding and fine for NONE of them was above $500 and there was no arrest or fingerprinting of any sort.

Question :
    1. Will this cause an RFE ?
    2. Will this cause a denial of the application?
    3. How can I provide information in advance to already submitted application so that I do not receive any RFE or Denial of any sort?
    4. If the derivative Spouse application is denied, can the principle applicant still have his application approved ?

Thanks for your response.
    I don't think it would cause denial...just explain it at the interview..as long as you prove the marriage is real you should not have any problems

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X