Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2018 filers: let's share our experience!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shahskies View Post
    Dear Friends.

I had posted this few days ago ........... & kept waiting.

I applied on 22 March
    Accepted on 2 April

Submitted biometrics on 20 April 2018.

Still today the status is not changed and same as initial on 2 April.

Should i be concerned ? Are there others facing same ?

I'm still waiting. I'm not stressing over it just be patient.
    USCIS - Chicago dropbox
    Filing from South Carolina
    Documents Sent (USPS)- 3/14/18
    Received by USCIS - 3/20/18
    Priority Date - 03/20/18
    Received 4 NOAs text/email 12:47 - 04/02/18
    Received 4 NOAs in mail - 04/05/2018
    Biometrics Notice - 04/12/2018 for 04/27/2018
    Biometrics complete- 04/27/2018
    Case is ready to be schedule for interview- 05/16/2018
    Interview was scheduled- 5/21/2018
    Interview done 6/25/2018
    New card is being produced 6/25/2018
    I130 and I485 approved 6/26/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by shahskies View Post
      April.

Should i be concerned ? Are there others facing same ?
      My I485 and I765 have been stuck on "Fingerprint review was completed" for 25 days now...I had my biometrics appointment on April 16th.

Comment

• Thanks for sharing

Originally posted by Mellymoo View Post
        No need to be concerned. Have you seen the processing times? Work permits are taking 3-5 months. Green card interviews are taking 4-18 months depending on where you live. I'd settle in for a wait if I were you.
        Originally posted by BayAreaCaliAOS View Post
        Unfortunately mine is still the same.
        PD 3/30/2018
        Biometrics 5/03/2018

And online it still says the same about fingerprint fee. People say be patient and I have been patient. Hehe
        Goodluck to all of us.
        Originally posted by MzJ View Post
        I'm still waiting. I'm not stressing over it just be patient.

Thanks ..............

Comment

• Some people (like me) got an update within 6 days of their biometric saying "You case is ready to be schedule for an interview" and other people did not receive any update after the biometric and they receive directly the notification that the interview has been scheduled. it's random (or not, I don't know) but as a matter of fact the updates do not always follows what is actually happening to the application.
          Filing Type: Concurrent I-130, I-130A I-485 (I-693 + I-864), I-765
          Package Sent: 3/12
          PD: 3/14/
          Checks Cashed: 3/27
          NoAs via Email/Texts: 3/27
          NoAs via Mail: 3/30
          Biometric letter: 4/5
          Biometric: 4/18
          Ready to be schedule for an interview 4/24
          Interview was scheduled 5/22
          Letter for interview received 5/26
          Interview schedule for 6/26 @12.30 pm
          Green card approved after interview
          Green Card being printed 6/27
          Green Card received on July 5. Total of 115 Days since PD

Comment

• Originally posted by longee94 View Post
            My I485 and I765 have been stuck on "Fingerprint review was completed" for 25 days now...I had my biometrics appointment on April 16th.
            Have you called the automated line? You can enter your receipt numbers. Mine says " The status of this receipt number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct."
            I checked other receipt numbers that show a validation error on the case tracker app and got the same message. Error messages are good - apparently. I'd check if I were you.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
              Have you called the automated line? You can enter your receipt numbers. Mine says " The status of this receipt number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct."
              I checked other receipt numbers that show a validation error on the case tracker app and got the same message. Error messages are good - apparently. I'd check if I were you.
              Mine says "We received your fingerprint fee for your Form..." but the myuscis says they already reviewed my fingerprints...
              just wait I guess...
              Marriage to USC - Concurrent filing + 1 Child
              03/30/18: Package sent
              04/02/18: PD
              04/20/18: NoAs mail
              05/07/18: Bio. done - Detroit F. O.
              05/07/18: I-693 courtesy letter
              05/08/18: Status change ??We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case??
              Sept /18: "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" - on May 7... (crazy system)
              09/29/18: SR
              10/02/18: interview ready to be scheduled
              10/03/18: interview scheduled (online)
              10/09/18: Request for Initial Interview (mail) - 10/06

Comment

I haven't yet. How are validation errors, or being stuck on fingerprint review was completed, an encouraging sign?

Comment

I haven't yet. How are validation errors, or being stuck on fingerprint review was completed, an encouraging sign?
                  Called this morning and it was still saying fingerprint review was completed.

Comment

• Need help to decide

I filled my application from Houston. My husband works in 3 different cities for this reason we have 2 apts one is in Houston and another one in another city however use our Houston apt as our official address as we are mostly in Houston. I gave our Houston address on my forms but I am considering changing my address to our other apt as the processing times are 9.5 to 18 months. What would you suggest? I am just concerned that by changing the address it could make it longer than what it is in Houston.
                    Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing.
                    03/27-2018 AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox.
                    03/30- confirmation of delivery to USCIS.
                    04/11- Four Email/Text notifications
                    04/11- cheques cashed
                    04/27- Biometrics appointment received.
                    04/27-Courtesy Letter-I-693
                    05/02- Biometrics walk-in
                    08/01- I-765 New Card being produced
                    08/03- We approved your case; I-765 & I-131
                    08/08-Combo Card received

Comment

Mine keeps saying"you did not enter enough digits" but I am sure (triple checked) I have entered the right digits!!
                      Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing.
                      03/27-2018 AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox.
                      03/30- confirmation of delivery to USCIS.
                      04/11- Four Email/Text notifications
                      04/11- cheques cashed
                      04/27- Biometrics appointment received.
                      04/27-Courtesy Letter-I-693
                      05/02- Biometrics walk-in
                      08/01- I-765 New Card being produced
                      08/03- We approved your case; I-765 & I-131
                      08/08-Combo Card received

Comment

• interviewed letter received

Hi All,

Just want to share that my hubby and I received I797C to notify our Marriaged-Based Interview date - 6/15/18 Friday
                        For those who are anxiously waiting, see my signature for my timeline. I am grateful for many useful information were shared on this forum to each other.
                        Last edited by sinoptola; 05-14-2018, 01:20 AM.
                        City applied from: Los Angeles, CA
                        3/08/18 - PD (Chicago lockbox)
                        3/28/18 - USCIS cashed checks
                        3/29/18 - 4 texts and 4 emails
                        4/02/18 - 4 NOA letters
                        4/06/18 - Biometrics Notice
                        4/16/18 - Biometrics Completed
                        4/16/18 - I-693 courtesy letter
                        4/23/18 - 'interview ready to be scheduled'
                        5/12/18 - revcd I-797C informing interview date
                        6/15/18 - Interview (approved on the spot)
                        6/16/18 - Case tracker notified us 'New Card is being Produced'
                        6/22/18 - revcd Green Card

Comment

• Originally posted by b3b3g1 View Post
                          Mine keeps saying"you did not enter enough digits" but I am sure (triple checked) I have entered the right digits!!
                          It says that because you did not enter the digits that correspond to the letters MSC = 672 It took me a few attempts and a google search to realize they didn't just want the numbers but also the letters. Total = 13

Comment

• Originally posted by sinoptola View Post
                            Hi All,

Just want to share that my hubby and I received I797C to notify our Marriaged-Based Interview date - 6/15/18 Friday
                            For those who are anxiously waiting, see my signature for my timeline. I am grateful for many useful information were shared on this forum to each other.
                            Haha! That's fantastic. I am happy for you. Here is the link to this thread I just opened. Links: Evidence of bona fide marriage for I-130/I-485 filing & interview tips

There are interview tips, examples of table of contents, how to stage evidence, how to use receipts to support your evidence, etc.

All the best.

Comment

Request a tax transcript from the IRS. It takes about two weeks to arrive but will contain all the tax information USCIS want.
                              You can also call the IRS and ask the officer to please fax the transcripts to you. Once you get past the first line of reps and get to a real IRS officer, they are very helpful. All they ask is that you have immediate physical access to the fax machine. You can also use an online fax service. We used that and they were fine with that.

Comment

We know from observing review and update patterns on the Case tracker app, that the validation error on the tracker app, the website, the automated line precede the final update that assigns your interview appointment date.
                                Right now, I have full access to my I-485. My status is "case is ready to be scheduled for an interview". Only the automated line shows the "status for this case cannot be found in this system at this time. etc etc" After checking other receipt numbers with the validation error, I get the same message that plays for my I-485.
                                I have kept track of the switch from validation error to interview scheduled. Again, this is not written anywhere. We have just observed it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X