Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2018 filers: let's share our experience!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MzJ View Post
    I receive 4 email and text modifications at 12:49 this morning, all my documents were received and I should get 4 form i797 in mail in the next 7-10 days.
    Didn't receive anything yet called immigration and I don't appear in the system yet do they haven't even opened my package.... officer said I have to wait 30 days before they can open an investigation to see if my package got lost

Comment

Originally posted by mgc1986 View Post
      Didn't receive anything yet called immigration and I don't appear in the system yet do they haven't even opened my package.... officer said I have to wait 30 days before they can open an investigation to see if my package got lost
      I'm sorry about that. I'm sure you will get your notification in a day or two. Don't stress too much, It is going to work out great in the end.
      USCIS - Chicago dropbox
      Filing from South Carolina
      Documents Sent (USPS)- 3/14/18
      Received by USCIS - 3/20/18
      Priority Date - 03/20/18
      Received 4 NOAs text/email 12:47 - 04/02/18
      Received 4 NOAs in mail - 04/05/2018
      Biometrics Notice - 04/12/2018 for 04/27/2018
      Biometrics complete- 04/27/2018
      Case is ready to be schedule for interview- 05/16/2018
      Interview was scheduled- 5/21/2018
      Interview done 6/25/2018
      New card is being produced 6/25/2018
      I130 and I485 approved 6/26/2018

Comment

[QUOTE=sinoptola;560794]THANK YOU SO MUCH UScitizenFilingforspouse for clarifying this for me. Yes, good thing I send them each check separately.

- - - Updated - - -

You're welcome! Glad to be of assistance.

Comment

It can be crazy and stressful, everyone here went trough the same path and we know how frustrating that is. I called around lunch, don't call first thing in the morning.
          Filing Type: Concurrent I-130, I-130A I-485 (I-693 + I-864), I-765
          Package Sent: 3/12
          PD: 3/14/
          Checks Cashed: 3/27
          NoAs via Email/Texts: 3/27
          NoAs via Mail: 3/30
          Biometric letter: 4/5
          Biometric: 4/18
          Ready to be schedule for an interview 4/24
          Interview was scheduled 5/22
          Letter for interview received 5/26
          Interview schedule for 6/26 @12.30 pm
          Green card approved after interview
          Green Card being printed 6/27
          Green Card received on July 5. Total of 115 Days since PD

Comment

More than 10 days and still not in the system

Originally posted by flyforever85 View Post
            It can be crazy and stressful, everyone here went trough the same path and we know how frustrating that is. I called around lunch, don't call first thing in the morning.
            Thanks, I'll call next time around noon then. I'm wondering if I could have sent it to the wrong place. I sent I-130, I-485 and I-765 (and their corresponding additional forms) for a marriage-based adjustment of status to this address (UPS delivery):
            USCIS
            Attn: FBAS
            131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor
            Chicago, IL 60603-5517

UPS changes 5517 by 5516 but the package was received and signed by someone so I didn't think one digit in the postal code could be a big deal since UPS should know the postal codes...

Comment

Thanks, I'll call next time around noon then. I'm wondering if I could have sent it to the wrong place. I sent I-130, I-485 and I-765 (and their corresponding additional forms) for a marriage-based adjustment of status to this address (UPS delivery):
              USCIS
              Attn: FBAS
              131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor
              Chicago, IL 60603-5517

UPS changes 5517 by 5516 but the package was received and signed by someone so I didn't think one digit in the postal code could be a big deal since UPS should know the postal codes...
              The address is fine. USPS did the same thing with me. The only difference is I used the lockbox address because I sent mine through USPS.
              USCIS - Chicago dropbox
              Priority Date - 03/20/18
              Interview done 6/25/2018

Comment

Call the USCIS support number and provide your A - Number, and tell them its been more than 10 days and you haven't received your Receipt numbers. they will provide you on the call or they will transfer your call to 2nd level Immigration officer (if you call around 8 AM your local time) or setup a call back (if you call later in the day).

Comment

Originally posted by JanFeb2018 View Post
                  Call the USCIS support number and provide your A - Number, and tell them its been more than 10 days and you haven't received your Receipt numbers. they will provide you on the call or they will transfer your call to 2nd level Immigration officer (if you call around 8 AM your local time) or setup a call back (if you call later in the day).
                  I called again, they still can't find me in the system. Could it be that they have to search with my husbands name instead of mine? I am the intended immigrant and he is the sponsor. Under which name of the two should be application be?
                  I said is been more than 10 days they just said I had to wait and that they haven't got to my application yet. Although it's now 13 days...

Comment

I called again, they still can't find me in the system. Could it be that they have to search with my husbands name instead of mine? I am the intended immigrant and he is the sponsor. Under which name of the two should be application be?
                    I said is been more than 10 days they just said I had to wait and that they haven't got to my application yet. Although it's now 13 days...
                    That's definitely uncommon to say the least. I'm not sure the application is under a specific name, it should be your name for I-485 and his name for I-130. Telling you to wait doesn't do any help I understand, but at this point you are not much in control so I really hope something will move on very soon for you. Wish you best of luck!
                    Filing Type: Concurrent I-130, I-130A I-485 (I-693 + I-864), I-765
                    Package Sent: 3/12
                    PD: 3/14/
                    Checks Cashed: 3/27
                    NoAs via Email/Texts: 3/27
                    NoAs via Mail: 3/30
                    Biometric letter: 4/5
                    Biometric: 4/18
                    Ready to be schedule for an interview 4/24
                    Interview was scheduled 5/22
                    Letter for interview received 5/26
                    Interview schedule for 6/26 @12.30 pm
                    Green card approved after interview
                    Green Card being printed 6/27
                    Green Card received on July 5. Total of 115 Days since PD

Comment

• Originally posted by mgc1986 View Post
                      Hopefully, this gives you some peace of mind. We just had a holiday. USCIS employees, as federal employees, get a generous Paid Time Off package. See for yourself. Things always slow down around holidays. They have time off and of course, take it.

Pay and Pay Periods You should know your annual salary by now. You will be paid via direct deposit every 2 weeks. Please see the

Comment

• Originally posted by mgc1986 View Post
                        It took me 20 days to see that they cashed the checks, 22 days to receive texts/emails and 25 days to received the Notice of Action letters.
                        I-485 is under your name so when you called you should tell them your name. Hopefully you can hear from them soon. Best of Luck!
                        City applied from: Los Angeles, CA
                        3/08/18 - PD (Chicago lockbox)
                        3/28/18 - USCIS cashed checks
                        3/29/18 - 4 texts and 4 emails
                        4/02/18 - 4 NOA letters
                        4/06/18 - Biometrics Notice
                        4/16/18 - Biometrics Completed
                        4/16/18 - I-693 courtesy letter
                        4/23/18 - 'interview ready to be scheduled'
                        5/12/18 - revcd I-797C informing interview date
                        6/15/18 - Interview (approved on the spot)
                        6/16/18 - Case tracker notified us 'New Card is being Produced'
                        6/22/18 - revcd Green Card

Comment

• Originally posted by aria347509 View Post
                          Hello. I?m in Boston too. I filed on 2/28/2018. Check is cashed on 3/12. Got letters from them on March 16. Hope this helps.
                          Thank you, I guess its around 14 days to hear the acceptance of I485 application.

Comment

• waiting

We just sent our package, so for now, nothing exciting to share.

Filing: Concurrent I-130, I-130A I-485,I-131, I-864, I-765
                            Package Sent: 3/30/2018
                            Package deliver to USCIS PO Box: 4/01/2018

that's all for now. and we are already anxious!
                            Marriage to USC - Concurrent filing + 1 Child
                            03/30/18: Package sent
                            04/02/18: PD
                            04/20/18: NoAs mail
                            05/07/18: Bio. done - Detroit F. O.
                            05/07/18: I-693 courtesy letter
                            05/08/18: Status change ??We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case??
                            Sept /18: "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" - on May 7... (crazy system)
                            09/29/18: SR
                            10/02/18: interview ready to be scheduled
                            10/03/18: interview scheduled (online)
                            10/09/18: Request for Initial Interview (mail) - 10/06

Comment

• Originally posted by uni View Post
                              Hi,
                              This is my status for employment based application I-485, I-765, I-131
                              City applied from:Boston, MA
                              Documents Send (USPS priority mail) to USCIS Texas Lock box - 3/24/18
                              Received by USCIS - 3/26/18

No email notifications or texts yet. Checks are not cashed.
                              Hi,
                              My timeline for AOS based on EB1A

State applied from: NJ
                              Docs sent to: USCIS Lewisville, TX 75067 (UPS shipment) - 3/23/18
                              Received by USCIS - 03/26/18
                              No updates yet. Checks not cashed as well.

Comment

• Marriage to USC Based Application I-130, I-130A, I-131, I-485, I-765, I-693, I-864

USCIS - Chicago, IL
                                Received by USCIS - 3/21/18
                                Priority Date - 03/21/18
                                USCIS - Chicago dropbox
                                Priority Date - 03/20/18
                                Interview done 6/25/2018

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X