Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2018 filers: let's share our experience!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazzya View Post
    Oh,
    I had a different process, I called and talked to a lvl 1 officer. She took my info and I got an email the next day asking for the proof of eligibility (offer Letter) for the EAD expedition. I sent it to them and I have not heard from them since.

I am not sure what to do with them. Its a simple yes or no process.
    You should probably contact either one of your Senator's or your congressman to get an answer.

To make the first request, I spoke with a L1 officer. I spoke with a L2 officer to make the first request.

Comment

• Prayers requested

Tomorrow afternoon we have our interview. I am requesting all your prayers for this to go well. All of you are such a supportive and helpful bunch. Thank you from bottom of my heart to all of you for the help I have received.

We have prepared documents, and answers to questions I have seen on the forum. Followed all the instructions on the interview notice.

Now we wait and let it all happen.
      Filing Type: Marriage to USC

3/20/18: Package sent
      3/21/18: Package received, PD
      3/27/18: Checks cashed
      3/31/18: NoAs recvd via mail
      4/06/18: Biometrics appt recvd for 4/17
      4/09/18: Early walk-in Biometrics appt
      4/16/18: We reviewed your biometrics
      4/25/18: We are ready to schedule your interview
      4/30/18: We scheduled your interview
      5/03/18: EAD approved (expedited)
      5/05/18: Interview notice recvd for 6/07/18
      6/07/18: Approved on the spot!

Comment

• Originally posted by kd2008 View Post
        Tomorrow afternoon we have our interview. I am requesting all your prayers for this to go well. All of you are such a supportive and helpful bunch. Thank you from bottom of my heart to all of you for the help I have received.

We have prepared documents, and answers to questions I have seen on the forum. Followed all the instructions on the interview notice.

We?ll keep you in my prayers. All the best and keep us updated on how the interview went.

Comment

My prayers are with you that all will be great. Keep the faith, you are fully prepared, you've got nothing to worry about.
          Please share the outcome with us.
          USCIS - Chicago dropbox
          Filing from South Carolina
          Documents Sent (USPS)- 3/14/18
          Received by USCIS - 3/20/18
          Priority Date - 03/20/18
          Received 4 NOAs text/email 12:47 - 04/02/18
          Received 4 NOAs in mail - 04/05/2018
          Biometrics Notice - 04/12/2018 for 04/27/2018
          Biometrics complete- 04/27/2018
          Case is ready to be schedule for interview- 05/16/2018
          Interview was scheduled- 5/21/2018
          Interview done 6/25/2018
          New card is being produced 6/25/2018
          I130 and I485 approved 6/26/2018

Comment

All the best buddy

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by longee94 View Post
            You should probably contact either one of your Senator's or your congressman to get an answer.

To make the first request, I spoke with a L1 officer. I spoke with a L2 officer to make the first request.
            I was thinking of doing that in the next couple of days

Comment

You?ve got this in the bag. Visualize your picture on that green Green Card.

Comment

• Approved on the spot!

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                You?ve got this in the bag. Visualize your picture on that green Green Card.
                My interview experience is here: https://www.immihelp.com/experience/...-the-spot.html

Thank you to all of you! All the best with your interview!

Much relieved!
                Filing Type: Marriage to USC

3/20/18: Package sent
                3/21/18: Package received, PD
                3/27/18: Checks cashed
                3/31/18: NoAs recvd via mail
                4/06/18: Biometrics appt recvd for 4/17
                4/09/18: Early walk-in Biometrics appt
                4/16/18: We reviewed your biometrics
                4/25/18: We are ready to schedule your interview
                4/30/18: We scheduled your interview
                5/03/18: EAD approved (expedited)
                5/05/18: Interview notice recvd for 6/07/18
                6/07/18: Approved on the spot!

Comment

• Congratz

Originally posted by flyforever85 View Post
                  As per signature: received the notification for the interview on May 26. Interview scheduled for June 26 at 12.30 pm.

Time to collect the documents again!
                  Congratz. I just need to know whether your i140 got approved or not. My i485/i140 was concurrently filed on 2nd mach 2018. I got my ead/ap on 15th may but haven?t got the interview yet. Is it because my i140 is pending. I applied for regular processing. Should i request and change it to premium?

Thanks

Comment

My interview experience is here: https://www.immihelp.com/experience/...-the-spot.html

Much relieved!
                    Fantastic news! You chose to take control of the situation, were proactive and left nothing to chance. NICELY DONE!

Comment

Much relieved!
                      Congratulations!!!
                      USCIS - Chicago dropbox
                      Filing from South Carolina
                      Documents Sent (USPS)- 3/14/18
                      Received by USCIS - 3/20/18
                      Priority Date - 03/20/18
                      Received 4 NOAs text/email 12:47 - 04/02/18
                      Received 4 NOAs in mail - 04/05/2018
                      Biometrics Notice - 04/12/2018 for 04/27/2018
                      Biometrics complete- 04/27/2018
                      Case is ready to be schedule for interview- 05/16/2018
                      Interview was scheduled- 5/21/2018
                      Interview done 6/25/2018
                      New card is being produced 6/25/2018
                      I130 and I485 approved 6/26/2018

Comment

• Hey everyone today I recieved my gc and it contains an error the country of birth is wrong i call uscis and to rais an sr en expidite the new green card and was told we would recieve a letter within the next 2 weeks on what they need to sort the error and if any new bio metrics are needed. Also i cant get a state id because my place of birth is wrong i never recieved a ead card so this is frustrating beyond belief as we have waited this long for en erroneous card. Has anyone been thru this how long aprox does it take??? I called my lawyer he said it could take up to 3 months or more im very des heartened that this has occured, should i get my passport stamped before send back the gc??

Aos3/02/18
                        Biometrics 4/16
                        Interview 5/24
                        Approval 6/4
                        Gc with error 6/7

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirt33n89 View Post
                          Hey everyone today I recieved my gc and it contains an error the country of birth is wrong i call uscis and to rais an sr en expidite the new green card and was told we would recieve a letter within the next 2 weeks on what they need to sort the error and if any new bio metrics are needed. Also i cant get a state id because my place of birth is wrong i never recieved a ead card so this is frustrating beyond belief as we have waited this long for en erroneous card. Has anyone been thru this how long aprox does it take??? I called my lawyer he said it could take up to 3 months or more im very des heartened that this has occured, should i get my passport stamped before send back the gc??

Aos3/02/18
                          Biometrics 4/16
                          Interview 5/24
                          Approval 6/4
                          Gc with error 6/7
                          Well if I were you I wouldn't give up my proof of legal status under this political climate until they stamp my passport showing yet, an alternative form of proof of legal status!
                          Filed I-130, I130A, I-485, I-765
                          Priority Date: 01/22/2018
                          Date Received NOA Letters: 02/02/2018
                          Courtesy Letter for i693: 02/20/2018
                          Biometrics Done: 02/21/2018
                          Interview(rec' approval letter): 05/31/2018
                          EAD card in production: 06/02/2018
                          EAD card in hand: 06/07/2018
                          SSN card in hand: 06/09/2018
                          GC approval/production notifications: 07/08/2018
                          Card mailed notification: 07/09/2018
                          I130 & I485 approval letters received: 07/09/2018
                          GC in hand: 07/11/2018

Comment

• Jazzya,

your inbox is full. My messages are bouncing back.

Comment

• Relevant Documents for the Interview and Originals vs Copies

Hi everyone,
                              I have my interview on June 13th, and I am gathering my documents for it. Since we were living abroad for the last 4.5 years, she wasn't working in the US, therefore, was not able to file any taxes and she didn't work here for the last seven months since we moved to the US she didn't have any pay stubs as well. As a result, we showed our auntie as our co-sponsor. She sent our lawyer Form 1040 Federal income Tax Return as of 02/19/2018, W2 Detail Report, Form 8879 IRS e-file signature authorization, 3 year tax summary, 2017 Income Tax Return, W-2 Wage and Tax Statement and we sent it to USCIS.

Here is my checklist as attached: (I will work on our evidence of our relationship with a timeline but it is not quite important right now. My concerns are more about the other documents)

1. OK
                              2. a. seems ok when compared to info above but not sure if missing any.
                              b. I only saw W2s as said above, is a payment stub something else specific?
                              c. Is a birth certificate copy is enough or a driving licence is required?
                              3. Seems like Documentation to prove our bona fide marriage.
                              4. not received therefore not relevant I believe.
                              5. My passport and I-94 online.
                              6. Translated and approved my birth certificate from our consulate.
                              7. Both her birth certificate and passport are present.
                              8. Both her US and foreign birth certificate present.
                              9. a. The original marriage certificate issued in Turkey. (It is in French and there are some English notations, the official translation was sent to USCIS during application and I will bring the copy of that translation as well)
                              b. OK As mentioned in 7.
                              c. Presented the copies to USCIS during application and will bring the copy to the interview.
                              d. OK As mentioned in 8.
                              10. No tax returns as mentioned above, joint bank statement ok, insurance documents not possible due to not have SSN for me just my name is mentioned as an additional driver in the car insurance, no property documents, joint rental agreement OK, utility bills mobile phone under her name and my name is mentioned as an additional user in the bill, the rest will be photos with a timeline so that the IO can connect the dots, my name mentioned in her insurance as the father of our daughter, and lastly our 2yr old daughter to the interview to support the bona fide.
                              11. Quite confusing for me as for #2, I only have our auntie's copies of documents and for #9 just the original of the marriage certificate and the copy of the notarized translation. I wonder if I am missing anything?
                              12. Not relevant.
                              13. As mentioned in 11.

Can I have your comments?
                              Best regards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1231.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	590773

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by kd2008 View Post

Much relieved!
                              Congrats kd2008. Enjoy!
                              Marriage based AOS
                              I-130,I-131,I-485,I-765
                              PD:Mar14th,2018
                              ND:Mar24th,2018
                              Bio ND:Mar30th,2018
                              Bio Date:Apr17th,2018 (Brooklyn, NY)
                              Bio walk-in:Apr10th,2018 (Tampa,FL)
                              CoA for I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765:Apr10th,2018
                              CoA approval for I-485,I-130,I-131,I-765:Apr13th,16th,26th,30th 2018
                              Notice for I-693 sent on:Apr 25th,2018
                              ND for Interview: May 8th,2018
                              Notice for Interview received: May 15th, 2018
                              Interview Date: Jun 13th, 2018 (Tampa, FL)

Comment

• Originally posted by legolasb View Post
                                Hi everyone,
                                I have my interview on June 13th, and I am gathering my documents for it. Since we were living abroad for the last 4.5 years, she wasn't working in the US, therefore, was not able to file any taxes and she didn't work here for the last seven months since we moved to the US she didn't have any pay stubs as well. As a result, we showed our auntie as our co-sponsor. She sent our lawyer Form 1040 Federal income Tax Return as of 02/19/2018, W2 Detail Report, Form 8879 IRS e-file signature authorization, 3 year tax summary, 2017 Income Tax Return, W-2 Wage and Tax Statement and we sent it to USCIS.

Here is my checklist as attached: (I will work on our evidence of our relationship with a timeline but it is not quite important right now. My concerns are more about the other documents)

1. OK
                                2. a. seems ok when compared to info above but not sure if missing any.
                                b. I only saw W2s as said above, is a payment stub something else specific?
                                c. Is a birth certificate copy is enough or a driving licence is required?
                                3. Seems like Documentation to prove our bona fide marriage.
                                4. not received therefore not relevant I believe.
                                5. My passport and I-94 online.
                                6. Translated and approved my birth certificate from our consulate.
                                7. Both her birth certificate and passport are present.
                                8. Both her US and foreign birth certificate present.
                                9. a. The original marriage certificate issued in Turkey. (It is in French and there are some English notations, the official translation was sent to USCIS during application and I will bring the copy of that translation as well)
                                b. OK As mentioned in 7.
                                c. Presented the copies to USCIS during application and will bring the copy to the interview.
                                d. OK As mentioned in 8.
                                10. No tax returns as mentioned above, joint bank statement ok, insurance documents not possible due to not have SSN for me just my name is mentioned as an additional driver in the car insurance, no property documents, joint rental agreement OK, utility bills mobile phone under her name and my name is mentioned as an additional user in the bill, the rest will be photos with a timeline so that the IO can connect the dots, my name mentioned in her insurance as the father of our daughter, and lastly our 2yr old daughter to the interview to support the bona fide.
                                11. Quite confusing for me as for #2, I only have our auntie's copies of documents and for #9 just the original of the marriage certificate and the copy of the notarized translation. I wonder if I am missing anything?
                                12. Not relevant.
                                13. As mentioned in 11.

Can I have your comments?
                                Best regards.

[ATTACH]1212[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats kd2008. Enjoy!
                                You don?t even need to take your daughter with you to the interview honestly. As long as you have her original birth certificate and pictures of you guys as a family.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X