Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2018 filers: let's share our experience!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoke to level 1

Hi, just spoke to a level 1 officer after being dropped on first try when I was transferred to a level 2 officer. So on the second attempt level 1 officer checked my records before transferring to level 2 and he said my case was approved on 12th Sep but status has not changed and only level 2 officer can look into it and say why status has not changed, but he said case is approved, since they were having some difficulties and I may not able to talk to level 2 he asked me to call back on monday.

Hoping he was right and my case is approved.
    Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing.
    03/30/2018 - PD
    04/11/2018 - Four Email/Text notifications 10 am saying case has been sent to NBC.
    04/27/2018 - biometrics appointment received / courtesy letter for medical received.05/07/2018 - Biometrics done.
    05/09/2018 - status update on egov.uscis.gov, "fingerprint review was completed". ( 5 am EST)
    05/21/2018 - status update to "ready to be scheduled for an interview"
    09/15/2018 - status changed for i765 and i130, "Case is Approved"

Comment

• Originally posted by hopeanddream View Post
      Hi, just spoke to a level 1 officer after being dropped on first try when I was transferred to a level 2 officer. So on the second attempt level 1 officer checked my records before transferring to level 2 and he said my case was approved on 12th Sep but status has not changed and only level 2 officer can look into it and say why status has not changed, but he said case is approved, since they were having some difficulties and I may not able to talk to level 2 he asked me to call back on monday.

That's great news! We all know how glitchy the system is. Maybe the system just needs to update. Congrats!

Comment

Finally! Congrats to us! You?ll get it next week for sure. So happy for you!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
        The social security card comes from the Social Security Administration. The envelop looks like this.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

We are all in this together! The Case inquiry date is 03-15-18 as of today. Fingers crossed!
        So pumped to get home tonight and see if its with the combo card. Yay!
        B2; AoS; Same-Sex Marriage:USC
        FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
        4/20/18 Received 4 letters
        5/04/18 Walk In Biometrics
        5/14/18 Status update-CaseTracker, "Ready to be scheduled for interview"
        9/08/18 New card being produced-CaseTracker
        9/11/18 EAD/AP approved-uscis.gov
        9/12/18 Received tracking number for EAD/AP card
        9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
        9/17/18 Received Social Sec card
        2/17/19 Traveled abroad
        3/04/19 Paroled back in country using EAD/AP
        3/11/19 Submitted renewal of EAD/AP

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
          That's great news! We all know how glitchy the system is. Maybe the system just needs to update. Congrats!
          Thanks, I made the officer recheck several times, he was very patient and reconfirmed it to me. hope it is some glitch that is causing the system to not update. Afrolinda I suggest you give them a call too.. I am sure your's should be updated too.
          03/30/2018 - PD
          04/11/2018 - Four Email/Text notifications 10 am saying case has been sent to NBC.
          04/27/2018 - biometrics appointment received / courtesy letter for medical received.05/07/2018 - Biometrics done.
          05/09/2018 - status update on egov.uscis.gov, "fingerprint review was completed". ( 5 am EST)

Comment

Thanks, I made the officer recheck several times, he was very patient and reconfirmed it to me. hope it is some glitch that is causing the system to not update. Afrolinda I suggest you give them a call too.. I am sure your's should be updated too.

woooooow! FANTASTIC! Congratulations!!! I will call them on monday. I am very happy with that news! I hope they worked on weekends too! ahahahahah bust lets be pacient
            Great!!! when are you going to receive the card, do you know?
            Marriage to USC - Concurrent filing + 1 Child
            03/30/18: Package sent
            04/02/18: PD
            04/20/18: NoAs mail
            05/07/18: Bio. done - Detroit F. O.
            05/07/18: I-693 courtesy letter
            05/08/18: Status change ??We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case??
            Sept /18: "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" - on May 7... (crazy system)
            09/29/18: SR
            10/02/18: interview ready to be scheduled
            10/03/18: interview scheduled (online)
            10/09/18: Request for Initial Interview (mail) - 10/06

Comment

• Originally posted by Afrolinda View Post
              woooooow! FANTASTIC! Congratulations!!! I will call them on monday. I am very happy with that news! I hope they worked on weekends too! ahahahahah bust lets be pacient
              Just noticed your update from Sept 2018 - Fingerprint review completed on may 7th.
              I think your interview is coming. They might even do the EAD/AP as well. The combo card is dependent upon the background checks.
              The fingerprint review completed update happens right before interviews are scheduled.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                Just noticed your update from Sept 2018 - Fingerprint review completed on may 7th.
                I think your interview is coming. They might even do the EAD/AP as well. The combo card is dependent upon the background checks.
                The fingerprint review completed update happens right before interviews are scheduled.
                This is so weird!!! Cause I only notice that update a few weeks ago and it says it?s from May! Well... I am in a zen space now, will just wait patiently...
                Marriage to USC - Concurrent filing + 1 Child
                03/30/18: Package sent
                04/02/18: PD
                04/20/18: NoAs mail
                05/07/18: Bio. done - Detroit F. O.
                05/07/18: I-693 courtesy letter
                05/08/18: Status change ??We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case??
                Sept /18: "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" - on May 7... (crazy system)
                09/29/18: SR
                10/02/18: interview ready to be scheduled
                10/03/18: interview scheduled (online)
                10/09/18: Request for Initial Interview (mail) - 10/06

Comment

• I noticed the same update a few days ago

Originally posted by Afrolinda View Post
                  This is so weird!!! Cause I only notice that update a few weeks ago and it says it?s from May! Well... I am in a zen space now, will just wait patiently...
                  I noticed finger print completed update a few days ago too. It shows as if it was completed the day I had my fingerprint appointment. I know the fact that I am not even tiny bit close to interview as I am applying from Houston.
                  03/27-2018 AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox.
                  03/30- confirmation of delivery to USCIS.
                  04/11- Four Email/Text notifications
                  04/11- cheques cashed
                  04/27- Biometrics appointment received.
                  04/27-Courtesy Letter-I-693
                  05/02- Biometrics walk-in
                  08/01- I-765 New Card being produced
                  08/03- We approved your case; I-765 & I-131
                  08/08-Combo Card received

Comment

I got my apporval notice for combo actually, last saturday morning.
                    They could be finished with your combo card already and update it tomorrow.
                    Fingers crossed for you.
                    FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
                    9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
                    2/17/19 Traveled abroad

Comment

• Yes!!!

Originally posted by hopeanddream View Post

Congrats!! So happy for you!
                      03/27-2018 AOS package sent to Chicago Lockbox.
                      03/30- confirmation of delivery to USCIS.
                      04/11- Four Email/Text notifications
                      04/11- cheques cashed
                      04/27- Biometrics appointment received.
                      04/27-Courtesy Letter-I-693
                      05/02- Biometrics walk-in
                      08/01- I-765 New Card being produced
                      08/03- We approved your case; I-765 & I-131
                      08/08-Combo Card received

Comment

Thank you, Well as of now, I only know that it is approved as heard from the level 1 officer, so cannot be 100% sure, but he was sure and asked me to wait, so if that's true i may get the card in week or so i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by b3b3g1 View Post
                        Congrats!! So happy for you!
                        Thank you, its little late but at least I can now get on with my daily life.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BayAreaCaliAOS View Post
                        I got my apporval notice for combo actually, last saturday morning.
                        They could be finished with your combo card already and update it tomorrow.
                        Fingers crossed for you.
                        Thank you, hope they do, I am already excited. I am going to call them again on Monday and inquire as to why the status has not been updated.
                        03/30/2018 - PD

Comment

Thank you, Well as of now, I only know that it is approved as heard from the level 1 officer, so cannot be 100% sure, but he was sure and asked me to wait, so if that's true i may get the card in week or so i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, its little late but at least I can now get on with my daily life.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, hope they do, I am already excited. I am going to call them again on Monday and inquire as to why the status has not been updated.

I checked and mine was approved on the 8th. Got notification on that day too.
                          Could be theyre mailing yours Monday, and get it by Thurs or Friday. Mine was mailed Tuesday, and got it today.
                          Im so happy seeing this card. Slowly getting there. Little things that not a lot of Americans actually are thankful for.
                          FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
                          9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
                          2/17/19 Traveled abroad

Comment

• So, by my mistake I thought my PD is 04/03, but it is 03/23, yay for me

Anyway, on 09/05 I received text message that RFIE for I-485 was sent to me, but as of today I haven't received anything. And I have no idea what they might need as I sent everything what the posts on these forums advised. And I received NOA 797 5 days after they sent it and invitation for biometrics 3 days after they sent it. But suddenly this letter is taking 10+ days...

According to the processing times on USCIS website they are currently processing applications for I-765 from March 16. As seen on some below posts, people from PD later then mine received or have been updated about receiving their work permit.

I have no notification about card being produced for me on any of the webpages where I track my cases.

Does anybody think that they might skip my work permit until I reply to RFIE to I-485?
                            C9 - FO - Montgomery, AL
                            03/23 PD
                            04/10 4 NOAs I-797
                            04/26 Biometrics in NO
                            06/24 Fingerprint review completed
                            09/05 RFIE I-485
                            09/23 SR 765 - outside normal time
                            10/15 Infopass Montgomery
                            10/17 reply to RFIE sent
                            10/23 RFIE received by NBC
                            10/30 2nd CR filed SR for I-765
                            11/01 Case ready to be scheduled for interview
                            11/09 New Card produced
                            11/13 Approved 765 & 131
                            11/15 EAD mailed to me
                            11/17 2 NOAs I-797
                            11/19 Combo received
                            12/07 Interview scheduled
                            01/17/2019 Interview

Comment

• Originally posted by dejnadejnadejna View Post
                              So, by my mistake I thought my PD is 04/03, but it is 03/23, yay for me

Anyway, on 09/05 I received text message that RFIE for I-485 was sent to me, but as of today I haven't received anything. And I have no idea what they might need as I sent everything what the posts on these forums advised. And I received NOA 797 5 days after they sent it and invitation for biometrics 3 days after they sent it. But suddenly this letter is taking 10+ days...

According to the processing times on USCIS website they are currently processing applications for I-765 from March 16. As seen on some below posts, people from PD later then mine received or have been updated about receiving their work permit.

I have no notification about card being produced for me on any of the webpages where I track my cases.

Does anybody think that they might skip my work permit until I reply to RFIE to I-485?
                              Yes Indeed, they are requesting more evidence from you, which means it is now your turn to talk, till then your case will be on hold and resume when you answer the query. May be in some cases they might approve your EAD and still give you an RFE for documents which you might need later before your interview, although I doubt that in your case, as you got an RFE 10 days back and no status change on your EAD.
                              03/30/2018 - PD

Comment

Yes Indeed, they are requesting more evidence from you, which means it is now your turn to talk, till then your case will be on hold and resume when you answer the query. May be in some cases they might approve your EAD and still give you an RFE for documents which you might need later before your interview, although I doubt that in your case, as you got an RFE 10 days back and no status change on your EAD.
                                Congrats on your EAD/AP!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                                The social security card comes from the Social Security Administration. The envelop looks like this.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

We are all in this together! The Case inquiry date is 03-15-18 as of today. Fingers crossed!

So I just got my ead/ap card, and didn't come with my SS card. How would I know if they will deliver my SSN? I was thinking of going to Social Security and ask if they provided me with one already and just wait for it to be delivered.
                                FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
                                9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
                                2/17/19 Traveled abroad

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X