Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been 2,5months since we sent in request for rescheduling of our AOS interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been 2,5months since we sent in request for rescheduling of our AOS interview

Hi everyone, I'm at the end of my rope.

Does anyone know about how long they take to reschedule an AOS appointment because we sent in the letter 2,5 months ago and haven't heard from them at all while there's no possible way to contact anyone at that office directly and now I'm panicking because my health insurance insist of some proof of my legal residency here and I don't have it,since they have taken over 16 months to schedule the first interview my EAD expired and now 3 months past expiration i can't apply for extension and now to reschedule it's been over 18 months since day we applied...

I can't lose insurance due to my severe chronic health issues- I may need a urgent surgery soon and I can't afford to pay 50+000$ for it without insurance. Does anyone know where or to whom we could turn to to get this expedited or somehow fast forwarded? Where could we get some info why they can't reschedule our case within weeks like other people said they had.
    I've tried scheduling an appointment with the field office ,even several times past midnight and no spots for app available... We called the USCIS center several times sent in several requests and no information beyond it's been processing has been given to me.
    So I'm getting really worried and worrying makes my disease worse,so if anyone knows of anything I'd be beyond grateful for your help.

Thank you

Originally posted by Jeandoojune View Post

Does anyone know about how long they take to reschedule an AOS appointment because we sent in the letter 2,5 months ago and haven't heard from them at all while there's no possible way to contact anyone at that office directly and now I'm panicking because my health insurance insist of some proof of my legal residency here and I don't have it,since they have taken over 16 months to schedule the first interview my EAD expired and now 3 months past expiration i can't apply for extension and now to reschedule it's been over 18 months since day we applied...

I can't lose insurance due to my severe chronic health issues- I may need a urgent surgery soon and I can't afford to pay 50+000$ for it without insurance. Does anyone know where or to whom we could turn to to get this expedited or somehow fast forwarded? Where could we get some info why they can't reschedule our case within weeks like other people said they had.
    I've tried scheduling an appointment with the field office ,even several times past midnight and no spots for app available... We called the USCIS center several times sent in several requests and no information beyond it's been processing has been given to me.
    So I'm getting really worried and worrying makes my disease worse,so if anyone knows of anything I'd be beyond grateful for your help.

Thank you
    I am sorry this is happening to you. I may be wrong but the I-765 instructions do not specify that you can't renew your EAD if it's been expired for 90 days or longer. Where did you get that information from?

In order to secure an Infopass appointment you will need two google extensions: 1. Visual ping 2. Super auto refresh

Go to the infopass page where you see the message "Currently, there are no available appointments. Please check again tomorrow." and set it to auto refresh. Then set Visualping to monitor and check it every minute. It will notify you with a pop up when the page appears with appointment dates. As soon as it notifies you, you have to stop Super Auto refresh or you will for sure lose the appointment.

I've read of people having the best luck between 8:00am & 10:00am. You can make an appointment at any Field Office, as well. You are not limited to your local Field Office.

Hope that helps!

Comment

May I ask why you didn't go to the initial interview?
      Filed I-130, I130A, I-485, I-765
      Priority Date: 01/22/2018
      Date Received NOA Letters: 02/02/2018
      Courtesy Letter for i693: 02/20/2018
      Biometrics Done: 02/21/2018
      Interview(rec' approval letter): 05/31/2018
      EAD card in production: 06/02/2018
      EAD card in hand: 06/07/2018
      SSN card in hand: 06/09/2018
      GC approval/production notifications: 07/08/2018
      Card mailed notification: 07/09/2018
      I130 & I485 approval letters received: 07/09/2018
      GC in hand: 07/11/2018

Comment

Originally posted by kaylip View Post
        May I ask why you didn't go to the initial interview?
        My husband had an exam at medical school he couldn't postpone plus that afternoon he flew to Kansas city for an interview. We got the mail 4 weeks before the interview..and replied next day and now it's been 2,5months and they haven't answered at all.

Comment

This is what happens when you don't take the appt they gave you.
          Anything I post is personal opinion or information from personal experience. This is not legal advice.

Mailed Application N400 - 11/14/2017
          Interview N400 - 6/07/2018
          Oath - 8/30/2018

Comment

What happened?

Originally posted by Jeandoojune View Post

Thank you
            Have you heard anything back? I'm on the same boat and i am starting to get really worried....submitted rescheduling about the same time you did.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X