Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Initiated application I485 as USC spouse,but online status shows Employment-Based

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how was the interview?

Originally posted by avangard View Post
    Same thing here. But did not care. My interview date is scheduled for Saturday, I was worried about that and called the USCIS customer service center. They assured me because of the workload, USCIS will be working on Saturday but still I dont feel comfortable. I checked here but no one else was scheduled for Saturday in Newark.
    how was the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by someAlphabets View Post
      I got the letter after 10 days from the date I got the email. I hope you get the mail soon, if it?s been more than 14 days I would suggest you to call USCIS.

Thanks!
      Yes I got mine about a week after the email! It was nerve wracking to not see any updates on the DHS website but I have the letter now.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie_u2 View Post
        Yes I got mine about a week after the email! It was nerve wracking to not see any updates on the DHS website but I have the letter now.
        Did the letter have the correct information (that your I-485 was family-based)? I am in the same situation and am waiting for our letter now (status was updated 23 April), but if it worked out okay for everyone here I would feel less nervous

Comment

Originally posted by mk001 View Post
          Did the letter have the correct information (that your I-485 was family-based)? I am in the same situation and am waiting for our letter now (status was updated 23 April), but if it worked out okay for everyone here I would feel less nervous
          Mine was updated 23rd April too but I thought the letter would have arrived by now 😐 I'm getting worried
          Filed I-130, I130A, I-485, I-765
          Priority Date: 01/22/2018
          Date Received NOA Letters: 02/02/2018
          Courtesy Letter for i693: 02/20/2018
          Biometrics Done: 02/21/2018
          Interview(rec' approval letter): 05/31/2018
          EAD card in production: 06/02/2018
          EAD card in hand: 06/07/2018
          SSN card in hand: 06/09/2018
          GC approval/production notifications: 07/08/2018
          Card mailed notification: 07/09/2018
          I130 & I485 approval letters received: 07/09/2018
          GC in hand: 07/11/2018

Comment

Originally posted by kaylip View Post
            Mine was updated 23rd April too but I thought the letter would have arrived by now 😐 I'm getting worried
            Mine took exactly 7 days after the online update to receive the notice in the mail. My attorney told me it could take longer than that; so don?t worry.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie_u2 View Post
              Mine took exactly 7 days after the online update to receive the notice in the mail. My attorney told me it could take longer than that; so don?t worry.
              How far out is the interview from the date of the online notification? A month, two months?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X