X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re:processing time

My pd-may 2017
    was stuck on ready to be schedule for appointment since july 12, 2017

i called 2 weeks ago and was told my case was scheduled an a letter sent out since march 14 and was told by a tier 2 officer that i should give then 2 weeks to get the letter

i just spoke with a level 2 officer who informed me that i was misinformed and a date was not schedule , i was just place in the queue for scheduling
    was also informed normal processing times for all application have now been change effective january 2018 to between 12 - 19 months and all applicants will no be recommended to do interviews as there is no more exception hence there dates are backlogged as all persons as to be scheduled for appointments now rather than just a fraction like before...so if its not yet 19 months your application is still within processing time to be schedule for an interview ,so no sense to call in is what they are implying

my friend that file after me in nyc have done interview and receive gc ,but they said every case is different

Originally posted by Bronxmay2017 View Post
    My pd-may 2017
    was stuck on ready to be schedule for appointment since july 12, 2017

i called 2 weeks ago and was told my case was scheduled an a letter sent out since march 14 and was told by a tier 2 officer that i should give then 2 weeks to get the letter

i just spoke with a level 2 officer who informed me that i was misinformed and a date was not schedule , i was just place in the queue for scheduling
    was also informed normal processing times for all application have now been change effective january 2018 to between 12 - 19 months and all applicants will no be recommended to do interviews as there is no more exception hence there dates are backlogged as all persons as to be scheduled for appointments now rather than just a fraction like before...so if its not yet 19 months your application is still within processing time to be schedule for an interview ,so no sense to call in is what they are implying

my friend that file after me in nyc have done interview and receive gc ,but they said every case is different
    Hi Bronx, I had the same thing happen to me two weeks ago. My PD is April 7th but I had a RFE, so its really late May. We're on similar timelines I think.

Comment

My PD May 30 17. We have the same thing happen . I did a SRQ 1/14/18 and we received answer 2/28/18 than we have to wait 90 day for get an interview scheduled . When I called last month they told me ?we are processing the interview scheduled for the person applied on August 04 ,2016 ?.We're from Bronx too

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X