Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any January Filers receive EAD card or interview notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing the news. This also confirms our (conspiracy) theory about the glitch. It's good to know!
    Thank you! I?ve reading your posts and it helped us alot. Wishing for fast processing on your case and to the rest, too. I believe, the trend for 2018 marriage based filers with zero RFE will have an interview first. I believe they will not issue ead and paraole first as it will save time for them to process given that GC will satisfy ead and parole.

Just my opinion tho.

Comment

january filers

we have our interview schedule too by april 2018 but didnt get any EAD yet

Comment

Originally posted by RockanRolla View Post
        Marriage based interview for GC approved on 01/04/2018
        But still haven't received any notification or my GC.
        How much time it take to receive GC after approval any idea?
        Some people get theirs within 10 days

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KRN View Post
        we have our interview schedule too by april 2018 but didnt get any EAD yet
        That's what have been happening lately.
        Filed I-130, I130A, I-485, I-765
        Priority Date: 01/22/2018
        Date Received NOA Letters: 02/02/2018
        Courtesy Letter for i693: 02/20/2018
        Biometrics Done: 02/21/2018
        Interview(rec' approval letter): 05/31/2018
        EAD card in production: 06/02/2018
        EAD card in hand: 06/07/2018
        SSN card in hand: 06/09/2018
        GC approval/production notifications: 07/08/2018
        Card mailed notification: 07/09/2018
        I130 & I485 approval letters received: 07/09/2018
        GC in hand: 07/11/2018

Comment

Interview notice already received

Hi everyone!

I am in Phoenix, AZ and I have DACA, then applied for Advanced Parole (was approved) and now am adjusting through my spouse who is a USC.

USCIS received my case 1/23/2018
          Biometrics 02/12/2018
          Interview notice received 04/02/2018
          Interview is 05/08/2018

Not sure why or how it went to fast but I am thankful. I have been married to my husband for ten years now, we have two boys together. Hopefully I get an answer that same day

Comment

Originally posted by ollygirl View Post
            Hi everyone!

I am in Phoenix, AZ and I have DACA, then applied for Advanced Parole (was approved) and now am adjusting through my spouse who is a USC.

Biometrics 02/12/2018
            Interview is 05/08/2018

Not sure why or how it went to fast but I am thankful. I have been married to my husband for ten years now, we have two boys together. Hopefully I get an answer that same day
            Another DACA Recipient got a speedy case too on here. IDK if DACA Recipients are made first priority or what but congrats

Comment

Originally posted by ollygirl View Post
              Hi everyone!

Biometrics 02/12/2018
              Interview is 05/08/2018

My filed office is Phoenix too but I am still waiting for my interview notice. USCIS website told me they were scheduling my interview since Oct 5th 2017. I didn't even expect it would be that busy in Phoenix. It's probably the longest waiting time office through the whole country. SIGH
              Last edited by Pepsimax; 04-13-2018, 06:05 PM.
              PD: 08/30/2017

11/14/2017, I-765 status was changed to "New card is being produced".
              11/16/2017, I-765 status was changed to "Card was Mailed To Me".
              11/18/2017, Approval notices were received in mail for I-765 and 1-131. they would be valid for one year.
              11/20/2017, Combo card was delivered.
              09/06/2018, EAD renewal was received.
              09/17/2018, Fingerprint Review was completed.
              11/19/2018, Interview was scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by Herewecome View Post
                Thank you! I?ve reading your posts and it helped us alot. Wishing for fast processing on your case and to the rest, too. I believe, the trend for 2018 marriage based filers with zero RFE will have an interview first. I believe they will not issue ead and paraole first as it will save time for them to process given that GC will satisfy ead and parole.

Just my opinion tho.
                You're welcome! You know, it just makes business sense to skip the EAD/AP and go straight to interviews. Let's hope your prediction is true. My spouse's biometrics got cleared the same day on the 12th. There was an update "we reviewed your biometrics and are still reviewing your case", AND USPS shows an envelope from USCIS coming in the mail.- postmarked April 12th. It was supposed to arrive yesterday, but we had a two day blizzard. I'm hoping this is not a RFE. Hayzoos!

Comment

New user interface - https://my.uscis.gov/account

You're welcome! You know, it just makes business sense to skip the EAD/AP and go straight to interviews. Let's hope your prediction is true. My spouse's biometrics got cleared the same day on the 12th. There was an update "we reviewed your biometrics and are still reviewing your case", AND USPS shows an envelope from USCIS coming in the mail.- postmarked April 12th. It was supposed to arrive yesterday, but we had a two day blizzard. I'm hoping this is not a RFE. Hayzoos!
                  I wish they can streamline the process esp if it is marriage based filing. Saves time and manpower/resources.

I'm glad that you have those updates. For my case, its always, "case received" and "received biometrics fee" for both the https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus. and https://my.uscis.gov/account. All the case history says Feb 2, 2018. Confusing.

Lets hope not an RFE!!!!

Comment

I wish they can streamline the process esp if it is marriage based filing. Saves time and manpower/resources.

I'm glad that you have those updates. For my case, its always, "case received" and "received biometrics fee" for both the https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus. and https://my.uscis.gov/account. All the case history says Feb 2, 2018. Confusing.

Lets hope not an RFE!!!!
                    My status is just the same. "case received" and "received biometrics fee" for both. my PD is 02/20/2018. Hope to hear something soon.
                    PD - 2/20/18
                    Filed I-130, I-765 and I-485 Concurrently
                    Family Based - Married to USC

2/20/18 - Paperwork received by USCIS
                    3/20/18 - Biometrics completed
                    5/9/18 - Received EAD
                    5/12/18 - Received Social Security card
                    5/21/18 - I-131 (AP) received by USCIS
                    9/21/18 - AP approved

Comment

Initial Interview Scheduled

Hi guys,

I?ve been following this thread because we filed for i-130, I485, I-765, and I-131. Today I got my initial interview and my appointment date is May 21. My timeline is:

January 27 submitted papers through USPS
                      January 29 USCIS received my forms (my priority date is also January 29)
                      February 10 received appointment for biometrics
                      February 28 biometrics done
                      April 17 received initial appointment letter scheduled for May 21

I didn?t receive any update through mail or texts. My online account still says case received.
                      I?ll update you guys on any other changes.

God bless us all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by exwypgc View Post
                        Hi guys,

I?ve been following this thread because we filed for i-130, I485, I-765, and I-131. Today I got my initial interview and my appointment date is May 21. My timeline is:

I didn?t receive any update through mail or texts. My online account still says case received.

God bless us all!!!
                        Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by kaylip View Post
                          Another DACA Recipient got a speedy case too on here. IDK if DACA Recipients are made first priority or what but congrats
                          I'd say that there's likely a highly efficient adjudicator getting out cases that are easy/straightforward approvals. I mean, why make those people wait? I would think being a DACA recipient has to help. You're in the system, you've probably renewed your EAD several times, and in her case, she's been married for 10 years. That interview is more of a formality. She is going for the 10 year green card. Let's send her home.
                          My spouse had just gotten the F1 EAD approved back in August. So the biometrics were cleared the same day it seems. Having 4 names PROBABLY helps, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets hope not an RFE!!!!
                          You were right! It was the I-693 courtesy letter. When I saw yellow, huge relief. And now the wait continues...

Comment

I'd say that there's likely a highly efficient adjudicator getting out cases that are easy/straightforward approvals. I mean, why make those people wait? I would think being a DACA recipient has to help. You're in the system, you've probably renewed your EAD several times, and in her case, she's been married for 10 years. That interview is more of a formality. She is going for the 10 year green card. Let's send her home.
                            My spouse had just gotten the F1 EAD approved back in August. So the biometrics were cleared the same day it seems. Having 4 names PROBABLY helps, too.

- - - Updated - - -

You were right! It was the I-693 courtesy letter. When I saw yellow, huge relief. And now the wait continues...

Thats a huge relief! For sure you will get the interview notice soon as you front loaded your application and given also the trend of having a interview sooner before they get the tidal wave for the employment based and DACA applications.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by exwypgc View Post
                            Hi guys,

God bless us all!!!
                            Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Interview!

Omg guys!🤗 So I called a level 2 officer again and she said my i765 is still pending but she said my i485 is updated and a letter was mailed yesterday for my interview appointment on 31st May! The validation error is still there.
                              Those of you still having error message on your i485 I advise u to call & find out about interviews! Good luck to all! I'm so happy that I did everything by myself and with the help of u guys and I got no RFE's! God is so good!

Comment

Originally posted by kaylip View Post
                                Omg guys!🤗 So I called a level 2 officer again and she said my i765 is still pending but she said my i485 is updated and a letter was mailed yesterday for my interview appointment on 31st May! The validation error is still there.
                                Those of you still having error message on your i485 I advise u to call & find out about interviews! Good luck to all! I'm so happy that I did everything by myself and with the help of u guys and I got no RFE's! God is so good!
                                Congrats!!! That's great news!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X