Filling Forms Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling Forms Help!!

So on the USCIS website, it says to fill all boxes with N/A if it does not apply to you, etc etc. BUUUT when you fill the forms online it doesn't let you type in half the empty boxes!! I was confused about this but sent in my application anyway (concurrent filing of i-130 and i-485 for my hubby).

Will I get denied over something like this??? I'm incredibly worried and would love to hear what you all think.

Thanks in advance!

diasble javascript on your pdf reader.

Comment

If you can't type it in, just write it in with black ink.

Comment

Originally posted by emiswarts View Post
        So on the USCIS website, it says to fill all boxes with N/A if it does not apply to you, etc etc. BUUUT when you fill the forms online it doesn't let you type in half the empty boxes!! I was confused about this but sent in my application anyway (concurrent filing of i-130 and i-485 for my hubby).

Will I get denied over something like this??? I'm incredibly worried and would love to hear what you all think.

Thanks in advance!
        Disabling Javascript didn't quite work for me. I ended up filling everything out on my computer first. Then emailed them to myself and opened them from my email on my iphone. Then added all N/As manually wherever I wanted to add them.
        The instructions are confusing. But yes, applications have been returned because N/As are missing. But in other cases, they have not been returned. I would not worry about it if everything else is accurate.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X