X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaap Anklesaria View Post
    Thanks lot buddy, I really appreciate you giving all this information

Thank you
    You're welcome! Here's another idea for evidence. You don't have to go buy a house. HOWEVER, you two could get pre-qualified for a mortgage. You could remain in the pre-qualified stage "shopping" for a long time. Just saying, you could submit that.
    A living will is $20 and so is a power of attorney. Those two $20 dollar documents carry a lot of weight. You're trusting your spouse to make decisions regarding your health in the event that you can't. You can do them online and those are legally binding documents.
    If you're each other's emergency contact at work, then print that page off the internet. That one also carries weight. Costs $0.00

All the best.

Comment

I-765 The road ahead

These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

Page 5 & 6
      Evidence of the Relationship

Submit copies of documents indicating that the marriage upon which you were granted conditional status was entered in ?good faith? and was not for the purpose of circumventing immigration laws. Submit copies of ***as many documents as you can*** to establish this fact, to demonstrate the circumstances of the relationship ***from the date of the marriage to the present date***, and to demonstrate any circumstances surrounding the end of the relationship, if it has ended. The documents should include, but are not limited to, the following examples:
      (They mean it when they say from the date of the marriage to the present date. It will be difficult to dig all that evidence for your I-751 if you do not secure it now. Some bills/services only let you see 1 year of your bill history. So if you don't download those now, you won't be able to account for a lot months. A lot of I-751s are denied each year. People don't realize that they do mean it that you have to account for everything from the date of the marriage to the present date.)

1. Birth certificates of children born during the time of this marriage, if any;

2. Lease or mortgage contracts showing joint occupancy and/or ownership of your communal residence;

3. Financial records showing joint ownership of assets and joint responsibility for liabilities, such as joint savings and
      checking accounts with transaction history, complete joint Federal and State tax returns, insurance policies that show
      the other spouse as the beneficiary, joint utility bills, or joint installment or other loans. If applicable, submit copies
      of military Leave and Earnings Statements showing receipt of Basic Allowance for Quarters (BAQ) with family
      members and/or Form DD-1172 for military family member identification cards;

4. Other documents that you consider relevant to establish that your marriage was not entered for the purpose of evading
      U.S. immigration laws; and

5. Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by at least two people who have known both of you since your conditional residence
      was granted and have personal knowledge of your marriage and relationship. (Such persons may be required to
      testify before an immigration officer as to the information contained in the affidavit.) The original affidavit must be
      submitted and also contain the following information regarding the person making the affidavit: his or her full name
      and address; date and place of birth; relationship to you or your spouse, if any; and full information and complete
      details explaining how the person acquired his or her knowledge. Affidavits must be supported by other types of
      evidence listed above.

All the best. I'm pretty confident you will get an interview waiver notice. You'll see.
      Last edited by UScitizenFilingforspouse; 04-09-2018, 05:47 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X