No announcement yet.

Biometrics reviewed. No notifications.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometrics reviewed. No notifications.

Hello everyone,
    I just noticed an update on my.uscis.gov "We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case" - dated 04/13/18. My spouse did a biometrics walk-in on 04/12/18. So I guess it took them a day to clear that. Three questions:

1. Is it usually this quick? Did yours get reviewed this quickly?
    2. How long did it take for your case to be "ready to be scheduled for interview" from this point?
    3. We are not getting any notifications from either account; egov.uscis.gov or my.uscis.gov? I check both accounts every day. There were no updates on the 13th and today, I saw the update on my.uscis.gov. Should I delete the cases and add them again?

Thanks!

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I just noticed an update on my.uscis.gov "We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case" - dated 04/13/18. My spouse did a biometrics walk-in on 04/12/18. So I guess it took them a day to clear that. Three questions:

2. How long did it take for your case to be "ready to be scheduled for interview" from this point?
    3. We are not getting any notifications from either account; egov.uscis.gov or my.uscis.gov? I check both accounts every day. There were no updates on the 13th and today, I saw the update on my.uscis.gov. Should I delete the cases and add them again?

Thanks!
    We're 10 months ahead of you, but hope this helps:

1. We never got any specific notification that my biometrics had been reviewed, notifications seem to be an occasional courtesy rather than a standard procedure for anything other than the big milestones.
    2. Our status changed to "We are scheduling your interview" 6 weeks after the biometrics appointment, no change since then, 8 months later. By the way, we'd been using egov.uscis.gov, we only found that notification last month when we were directed to the my.uscis.gov site.
    3. As you're already past the biometrics stage, unless there's an RFE, you're probably done for meaningful notifications for a long time now other than approval/production of your EAD/AP card, which came at 113 days for me.

Comment

Originally posted by E3toGC View Post
      We're 10 months ahead of you, but hope this helps:

1. We never got any specific notification that my biometrics had been reviewed, notifications seem to be an occasional courtesy rather than a standard procedure for anything other than the big milestones.
      2. Our status changed to "We are scheduling your interview" 6 weeks after the biometrics appointment, no change since then, 8 months later. By the way, we'd been using egov.uscis.gov, we only found that notification last month when we were directed to the my.uscis.gov site.
      3. As you're already past the biometrics stage, unless there's an RFE, you're probably done for meaningful notifications for a long time now other than approval/production of your EAD/AP card, which came at 113 days for me.
      Thank you! That's very helpful. We are actually contemplating a move. Our field office serves MN, SD, ND and half of WI. Current processing time is 14.5 months to 23.5 months. Who has that kind of time? We are really banking on not getting a RFE. We'll see.

Comment

We did our biometrics 12/10/17 and it said that until our case was approved on day 144

Today is day 150 and we have not been scheduled

No, we only got updates when there was a case status change. so you will go a few months without any updates from them
        11/20/17 - PD - Marriage Based AOS
        12/10/17 - Walk in Biometrics
        4/10/18 - EAD & AP Approved
        4/18/18 - Interview ready to be scheduled
        4/19/18 - Combo Card in hand
        10/22/18 - Interview has been scheduled
        11/26/18 - Interview Completed
        12/6/18 - GC in hand

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}