April 2018 Fillies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marriage based AOS - I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864

Sent via USPS on April 3rd with tracking to Chicago Lockbox.
    Arrived at post office in Chicago, 60680 on April 4th
    Email & text notifications received April 19th
    Fees cashed on April 20th
    I-797 NOA Receipts received in mail for all 3 forms on April 25th
    Biometrics Appointment notice received in mail on April 27th for May 11th

Comment

Originally posted by jazzya View Post
      Yeap,

That is the perfect breakup for what I have paid. 2 checks, one for $535 with the i130 and one for the i765 for $1225

What was specifically written for your return?
      Amount inc

The below was on the rejection letter.

"The Payment amount is incorrect or has not been provided. Please review the Form instructions for fee information. Please resubmit ......"

This was filled under Employment type - Dependent , my attorney has not filled 130, should this also be filled for Employment type 485 AOS

Comment

Originally posted by pbg_28 View Post
        Amount inc

The below was on the rejection letter.

"The Payment amount is incorrect or has not been provided. Please review the Form instructions for fee information. Please resubmit ......"

This was filled under Employment type - Dependent , my attorney has not filled 130, should this also be filled for Employment type 485 AOS
        If you have a lawyer, ask him/her to show you the check scan that he/she sent with the application. I think it might have to do with something missing with the check amount or the check signature/date.
        Look at the scanned copy and see what you might see wrong with the information compared to a regular check.

Comment

Update

UPDATE:

Marriage based AOS - Concurrent filing - i485, i130, i131 and i765
          Date sent out - April 18th via FEDEx Overnight Express
          Location sent to - Chicago
          Notifications via email and text received - April 26th 2018
          Checks cashed - April 26th 2018
          i797 NOA in mail - May 1st 2018

Comment

Marriage based AOS:Concurrent Filing I-130, I-30A, I-485, I-765, I-864, I-693 *no lawyer*

04/05/18: Package sent via FEDEX
            04/09/18: Package received; Priority Date
            04/17/18: Received 3 email & text notifications saying cases received
            04/18/18: Checks cashed
            04/21/18: NOA received by mail for 3 forms
            04/27/18: Biometrics appt letter received for 05/09
            04/30/18: Early walk-in biometrics appt
            Marriage based AOS:Concurrent Filing
            Field Office: San Antonio,TX
            04/09/18: PD
            04/18: Checks cashed
            04/30: Biometrics complete
            05/03: RFIE Mailed
            06/24: "Fingerprint review completed"
            10/06: SR
            10/10: Contacted Congressman
            11/01: RFIE received (egov update)
            11/08: "Case is ready to be scheduled for interview"
            11/26: EAD is being produced
            11/30: EAD mailed
            12/03: SS in hand
            12/06: EAD in hand
            11/29: Interview scheduled
            01/03/19: Interview date (approved on the spot)

Comment

Originally posted by ItsCW28 View Post
              Marriage based AOS:Concurrent Filing I-130, I-30A, I-485, I-765, I-864, I-693 *no lawyer*

04/05/18: Package sent via FEDEX
              04/09/18: Package received; Priority Date
              04/17/18: Received 3 email & text notifications saying cases received
              04/18/18: Checks cashed
              04/21/18: NOA received by mail for 3 forms
              04/27/18: Biometrics appt letter received for 05/09
              04/30/18: Early walk-in biometrics appt
              I am considering doing an early walk in on my biometrics appointment, which as per the letter is scheduled for 05/11.

I was wondering how you found them on your walk in. Were they okay with it, did they question you, did you even mention you were there earlier?

Thanks
              Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
              4-12: Arrived in Chicago
              4-14: Picked up by USCIS
              4-19: Email & text notifications received
              4-23: I-797 Receipts received
              4-27: Biometrics notice received
              5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
              5-11: Biometrics completed
              6-04: Interview scheduled
              6-09: Received interview letter
              7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
              7-13: Card was Mailed
              7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
                I am considering doing an early walk in on my biometrics appointment, which as per the letter is scheduled for 05/11.

I was wondering how you found them on your walk in. Were they okay with it, did they question you, did you even mention you were there earlier?

Thanks
                Great question,

I did not even know you could do that. Could anyone walk me through what to do for just walking in? how do you know when, if a spot is open?

Also how id you guys get the biometrics appointment letter? was it in the mail or was it over email?

Comment

Originally posted by Tezza View Post

Thanks
                  I went to the location that was on my biometrics appointment letter. I went right when they opened at 8am. When I walked up they realized I was 9 days early and said I had to wait until they check in all the 8am appointments. He told me to have a seat and that they'd call me when they're ready. After about 30 minutes he told all walk-ins to come to the desk. In total I was there for about 40 min.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzya View Post
                    Great question,

I did not even know you could do that. Could anyone walk me through what to do for just walking in? how do you know when, if a spot is open?

Also how id you guys get the biometrics appointment letter? was it in the mail or was it over email?

You cannot walk in until you receive the biometrics appointment letter (you get it in the mail). They give people specific dates and times so they don't flood the place I assume. I've read a few forums where people were able to walk in. I wanted it done early so I just went with my letter and ID. If you walk in you just won't be checked in right away, I didn't mind waiting.
                    Last edited by ItsCW28; 05-02-2018, 01:22 PM.

Comment

UPDATE! April 3rd filer

Ok so I MAILED my forms, i485, i765, i130, i131 on April 3rd through USPS
                      I only received the return receipt from USPS - meaning they received my forms in Chicago Lockbox

Since then, I have NOT received a text, an email, or any mail
                      1 MONTH TOMORROW since I mailed them

This past week I have called USCIS multiple times
                      But today a nice girl explained to me that my receipt number was MAILED to me on April 18th
                      It's been 14 days and I have not received it yet. She also explained that it can take up to 30 days for me to receive it.
                      So another 16 days to wait!!
                      Also, I asked how come I have not received a text or email and she said not everybody receives texts or emails
                      This is just the beginning and it's already so painful and devastating! Especially seeing everyone on here who mailed their forms after I did and got back some type of information or receipt number and Biometrics appointment before I did!

But I will TRY to relax and be veryyyyy patient. After all, life is not meant to be compared with anybody else's!

Btw, I applied through marriage to a US Citizen, so nothing more complicated that anyone else... My luck I'm guessing!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by pbg_28 View Post
                      Employment based AOD - Concurrent filing - i485, i130, i131 and i765
                      Date sent out - April 05th
                      Date Reached - April 06th
                      Location sent to - Texas Service Centre

Today is 04/20/2018 - No Receipt Notice , No notification

Did you receive anything yet?

Comment

[QUOTE=newyork11;565057]Ok so I MAILED my forms, i485, i765, i130, i131 on April 3rd through USPS
                        I only received the return receipt from USPS - meaning they received my forms in Chicago Lockbox

But today a nice girl explained to me that my receipt number was MAILED to me on April 18th
                        It's been 14 days and I have not received it yet. She also explained that it can take up to 30 days for me to receive it.
                        Also, I asked how come I have not received a text or email and she said not everybody receives texts or emails
                        This is just the beginning and it's already so painful and devastating! Especially seeing everyone on here who mailed their forms after I did and got back some type of information or receipt number and Biometrics appointment before I did!

But I will TRY to relax and be veryyyyy patient. After all, life is not meant to be compared with anybody else's!

Btw, I applied through marriage to a US Citizen, so nothing more complicated that anyone else... My luck I'm guessing!

- - - Updated - - -

I definitely understand your frustration. Dealing with USCIS is a pain. If you mailed you package with Form G1145 (E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance), you should've received a text and email by now stating case acceptance and receipt number. Hang in there!!
                        Have you heard on informed delivery? It's a USPS tool that shows you mail that is enroute to your address via email. You can go to usps.com and sign up if you'd like. I've found it a bit helpful. I do hope you get your receipt numbers soon. Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by newyork11 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, thats a long time.
                          Did you fill the g1145?
                          Also could you tell what field office you have applied to?

Just be patient!

Comment

[QUOTE=ItsCW28;565076]
                            Originally posted by newyork11 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I definitely understand your frustration. Dealing with USCIS is a pain. If you mailed you package with Form G1145 (E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance), you should've received a text and email by now stating case acceptance and receipt number. Hang in there!!
                            Have you heard on informed delivery? It's a USPS tool that shows you mail that is enroute to your address via email. You can go to usps.com and sign up if you'd like. I've found it a bit helpful. I do hope you get your receipt numbers soon. Keep us posted.

When you called, did you get the receipt number from them, if not then call again and ask them to give you the receipt number so that you can track your case online and open account with USPS
                            https://informeddelivery.usps.com/bo...o/start.action and open a case with them about the document you did not receive, maybe they can help.

Comment

May 5th update

Marriage based AOS - I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864

Sent via USPS on April 3rd with tracking to Chicago Lockbox.
                              Arrived at post office in Chicago, 60680 on April 4th
                              Email & text notifications received April 19th
                              Fees cashed on April 20th
                              I-797 NOA Receipts received in mail for all 3 forms on April 25th
                              Biometrics Appointment notice received in mail on April 27th for May 11th
                              Biometrics complete, Early walk-in on May 5th

Comment

May 3rd update

I found out about an hour ago that a request for initial evidence letter was mailed to me today. I've been trying to figure out what it could be but I seriously have no idea. It's pretty nerve wracking! I guess I will be receiving the letter in the mail early next week.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X