April 2018 Fillies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hartfordfiler View Post
    so, its been 65 days, my i485 status says "fingerprint fee was received" and the other 3 cases says " case was received", I did my bio-metrics on May 1st , no update since then. my field office is Hartford, is the timeline normal ?
    Create an account on the following website and you'll know more about your case status.

Comment

• Thank you, No I didnt get any RFE yet. And I am hoping I don't get one now. i do have an account on that website, it says "we reviewed your biometrics and still processing your case".

lets see how it goes.

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
      All of my cases remained on that first "case received/fingerprint fee received" for a long time. In fact, my I-130 and I-765 have no updates besides that. I did my biometrics on May 11th and the only further notification I received was when my interview was scheduled, I didn't receive any notifications about them having received or reviewed my biometrics, nor did I even get that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview, they just scheduled me and notified me on June 4th.

I would say your timeline isn't really out of the ordinary. Did you get an RFE or did you get a courtesy notice about your form I-693 (getting this subtly tells you that your I-485 isn't missing anything besides that). If you did get an RFE your timeline will be delayed, if you got the courtesy notice for form I-693 then you should assume your case is on track, you've just not received any notifications which does happen.

Comment

• updated with interview date!
        On the interview letter it was addressed to me and in c/o was my mother. She has nothing to do with the interview/AOS (marriage based).

Any idea why they did this?

April 20: Documents mailed in
        April 23: Documents received by USCIS
        May 4: Notice date
        May 11: 4 NOA's received in mail
        May 18: Fingerprint appointment received (June 1) @Detroit office
        June 1: Fingerprints taken at Detroit
        June 7: received text and email saying my case is ready to be scheduled for interview.
        June 12: received e-mail saying an interview was scheduled, online case updated as well.
        June 18: received notice for interview on July 18 @cleveland office
        Cleveland Field Office
        4/20: Documents mailed
        5/11: 4 NOA's
        6/1: Fingerprints at Detroit FO
        6/7: case is ready to be scheduled for interview.
        6/18: notice for interview
        7/18: interview complete. Case recommended for approval
        8/1: received text messages and emails stating production of card has been ordered (i485) (eGOV and DHS)
        8/2: approval for i130 and i485
        8/8: received approval letters + text messages card underway
        8/9: GC in hand

Comment

• Updated: 06/18/2018

Marriage based AOS - I-130, I-485 & I-765

Sent via USPS on April 10th with tracking to Chicago Lockbox.
          Arrived at post office in Chicago, 60680 on April 12th
          Picked up by USCIS on April 14th
          Email & text notifications received April 19th at 10.30pm
          I-797 NOA Receipts received in mail for all 3 forms on April 23rd
          Biometrics Appointment notice received in mail on April 27th for May 11th
          Courtesy letter for I-693 received on May 10th
          Biometrics appointment completed on May 11th
          Case Status: Testing & Interview: An interview has been scheduled (Waiting on the letter to confirm date) on June 4th 2018
          Received interview appointment letter on June 9th with the interview appointment set for July 10th
          Medical complete as of June 18th, just waiting on the blood tests to come back (they said roughly 4-5 days) so doctor can complete the forms and seal them
          Last edited by Tezza; 06-18-2018, 08:01 PM.
          Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
          4-12: Arrived in Chicago
          4-14: Picked up by USCIS
          4-19: Email & text notifications received
          4-23: I-797 Receipts received
          4-27: Biometrics notice received
          5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
          5-11: Biometrics completed
          6-04: Interview scheduled
          6-09: Received interview letter
          7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
          7-13: Card was Mailed
          7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

• Super Fast! Congratulations!!!

Originally posted by Tezza View Post
            Updated: 06/18/2018

Marriage based AOS - I-130, I-485 & I-765

Sent via USPS on April 10th with tracking to Chicago Lockbox.
            Arrived at post office in Chicago, 60680 on April 12th
            Picked up by USCIS on April 14th
            Email & text notifications received April 19th at 10.30pm
            I-797 NOA Receipts received in mail for all 3 forms on April 23rd
            Biometrics Appointment notice received in mail on April 27th for May 11th
            Courtesy letter for I-693 received on May 10th
            Biometrics appointment completed on May 11th
            Case Status: Testing & Interview: An interview has been scheduled (Waiting on the letter to confirm date) on June 4th 2018
            Received interview appointment letter on June 9th with the interview appointment set for July 10th
            Medical complete as of June 18th, just waiting on the blood tests to come back (they said roughly 4-5 days) so doctor can complete the forms and seal them
            Mine is so similar to yours. Marriage based AOS mailed in I-485 two days earlier than you to chicago Lockbox. I-130 already approved. Did biometrics on May 8th and nothing since then.

I do pray for speedy processing like yours.
            Once again Congratulations.

Comment

• Originally posted by cali2018 View Post
              Pretty much correct...you need a story for sure.
              Wow,

Could you elaborate how you know and what you know about?
              I am still waiting for them to answer my EAD expedite request.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzya View Post
                Wow,

Could you elaborate how you know and what you know about?
                I am still waiting for them to answer my EAD expedite request.
                Various people. USCIS is very backlogged. Are your biometrics complete? Did you have the company write a letter for why you are needed asap? Did you attach lease/medical bills/etc...did you write a cover letter explaining your story?

Please try to remember historically when USCIS was fast, expedite EADs were still 45 days. They were basically guaranteed 90 days. We are now around 150days -200 days as norm. People at 100+ days are trying to expedite with job offer too.

Saw your timeline, seems like an easier case. 4-6 weeks from day you faxed info should be fine. Would try congressman or USCIS late next week.
                Last edited by cali2018; 06-22-2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissTz1982 View Post
                  You mean are you not allowing people to request expedite with a job offer?
                  It depends upon who you get on the phone. Expect USCIS to decline it. Then, you can run to your Senator and request their intervention. You can actually run to your Senator as soon as you hang up with USCIS.

Comment

• Originally posted by cali2018 View Post
                    Various people. USCIS is very backlogged. Are your biometrics complete? Did you have the company write a letter for why you are needed asap? Did you attach lease/medical bills/etc...did you write a cover letter explaining your story?

Please try to remember historically when USCIS was fast, expedite EADs were still 45 days. They were basically guaranteed 90 days. We are now around 150days -200 days as norm. People at 100+ days are trying to expedite with job offer too.

Saw your timeline, seems like an easier case. 4-6 weeks from day you faxed info should be fine. Would try congressman or USCIS late next week.
                    Got it. I am on day 33 and the lv 2 officer seems to know nothing. I reached out to the senator of my area on day 22 and they need 15 days (working)

Hopefully it should be on the faster note.

I might reach out to my the place where I will start work to ask them for some documents to help me expedite if its of any help and if its not come till then.

Comment

• Update

After reading some posts I decided to check my case status today via myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov. To my surprise I had a small update from June 24th. It states "We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case. You do not need to do anything at this time." I assume this update means they are actively working on my case again. From when I sent the RFIE back to USCIS till now, I didn't receive an official update stating that they received it and are working on my case (through mail tracking i know they did). I guess we will see what happens next. This update didn't show on the app or on egov.uscis.gov.
                      Last edited by ItsCW28; 07-05-2018, 05:09 PM.
                      Marriage based AOS:Concurrent Filing
                      Field Office: San Antonio,TX
                      04/09/18: PD
                      04/18: Checks cashed
                      04/30: Biometrics complete
                      05/03: RFIE Mailed
                      06/24: "Fingerprint review completed"
                      10/06: SR
                      10/10: Contacted Congressman
                      11/01: RFIE received (egov update)
                      11/08: "Case is ready to be scheduled for interview"
                      11/26: EAD is being produced
                      11/30: EAD mailed
                      12/03: SS in hand
                      12/06: EAD in hand
                      11/29: Interview scheduled
                      01/03/19: Interview date (approved on the spot)

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsCW28 View Post
                        After reading some posts I decided to check my case status today via myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov. To my surprise I had a small update from June 24th. It states "We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case. You do not need to do anything at this time." I assume this update means they are actively working on my case again. From when I sent the RFIE back to USCIS till now, I didn't receive an official update stating that they received it and are working on my case (through mail tracking i know they did). I guess we will see what happens next. This update didn't show on the app or on egov.uscis.gov.
                        Does it look like this by any chance? Each one is listed twice.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                          Does it look like this by any chance? Each one is listed twice.
                          Pretty much. Everything is listed twice except for the latest update (We reviewed your biometrics...).

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsCW28 View Post
                            Pretty much. Everything is listed twice except for the latest update (We reviewed your biometrics...).
                            SWEET! I just had someone else tell me the same thing shows on their end. Let's hope we are next!

Comment

• Originally posted by hartfordfiler View Post
                              so, its been 65 days, my i485 status says "fingerprint fee was received" and the other 3 cases says " case was received", I did my bio-metrics on May 1st , no update since then. my field office is Hartford, is the timeline normal ?

Hi we have the same problem, did you get any updates?

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                                SWEET! I just had someone else tell me the same thing shows on their end. Let's hope we are next!
                                Fingers crossed!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X