X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ItsCW28 View Post
    Fingers crossed!
    Hi,

My pd is April 19th, my I-765 and I-485 are ?fingerprint review was completed? since May 10th. I-131 is ?case received? today is day 80 since my pd, i know that some people already waited more than this but some got even their gc in couple months, so im hoping to hear smth good soon. Is there anyone with April pd that got their ead yet? From what i have seen, February pd people are getting theirs but at the same time they changed the processing time to 4.5-6.5 for national benefit center

Comment

• Originally posted by brighteyes12 View Post
      Hi,

My pd is April 19th, my I-765 and I-485 are ?fingerprint review was completed? since May 10th. I-131 is ?case received? today is day 80 since my pd, i know that some people already waited more than this but some got even their gc in couple months, so im hoping to hear smth good soon. Is there anyone with April pd that got their ead yet? From what i have seen, February pd people are getting theirs but at the same time they changed the processing time to 4.5-6.5 for national benefit center
      Hello!

I believe there are 2 people who have gc interviews scheduled for this month. I haven't received my ead yet and I'm not sure if anyone else has. It's all a waiting game which is extremely frustrating for everyone.
      Marriage based AOS:Concurrent Filing
      Field Office: San Antonio,TX
      04/09/18: PD
      04/18: Checks cashed
      04/30: Biometrics complete
      05/03: RFIE Mailed
      06/24: "Fingerprint review completed"
      10/06: SR
      10/10: Contacted Congressman
      11/01: RFIE received (egov update)
      11/08: "Case is ready to be scheduled for interview"
      11/26: EAD is being produced
      11/30: EAD mailed
      12/03: SS in hand
      12/06: EAD in hand
      11/29: Interview scheduled
      01/03/19: Interview date (approved on the spot)

Comment

• Still haven?t gotten anything not even biometrics, we don?t even know what field office we?ve been assigned to.
        Marriage Based AOS

08/21/17: Priority date

3/16/18: I-130 Approved
        4/07/18: I-485, I-864, I-765, I-693, and G-325a sent out
        4/27/18: Check cashed
        4/30/18: Rejection notice for I-765 (incorrect filing fee, no signature)
        6/07/18: Notice was returned because Post Office was unable to deliver, request for reissue sent
        6/25/18: Reissued NOA1 received
        6/27/18: Corrected I-765 sent out
        7/10/18: New I-765 NOA1 recieved
        7/13/18: Biometric letter recieved
        7/27/18: Biometrics done

Comment

• Originally posted by Archersparadox View Post
          Still haven?t gotten anything not even biometrics, we don?t even know what field office we?ve been assigned to.
          You can enter your zip code here to find out which one your field office is.

USCIS field offices do not allow walk-ins. You must have an appointment to visit an office.Field offices in the U.S. and its territories provide:Interviews for all non-asylum cas

Nice job on getting the I-130 approval under your belt. Once your interview is scheduled, I would contact the NBC and your field office to let them know your I-130 was approved first. It's happened that people show up for the interview and the field office has not requested the I-130.

Comment

• Interview

Hey guys I had my interview today at San Diego, California.

PD: April 4, 2018
            Biometrics Update: Sometime late April of 2018
            Biometrics Walk-in: May 08, 2018
            Interview was Scheduled: June 1, 2018
            Interview: July 10,2018 at 8am.

I entered the country on a B2 visa last year October, got Married in February 2018. I?m from Jamaica and my wife is a US Citizen.

Invterview started at 8:13am, The IO was a very serious female, she went through my I-485 and asked for some originals and photos, I didn?t bring any further evidence because everything was sent the first time. The only thing I was worried about was that it was a short engagement between my wife and I and for the fact that I I don?t have a joint bank account with my wife. But just be honest.

Overall Evidence sent: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Insurance for both cars, Utility Bill (Electric) and yeah that?s it. At the end she said she?s going the approve and will get my card in the mail. Went home and checked my status and saw card in production. I use to check this forum like everyday, you guys mean so much to me. Good luck to everyone and let me know if there?s any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qwerty654321 View Post

I entered the country on a B2 visa last year October, got Married in February 2018. I?m from Jamaica and my wife is a US Citizen.

Invterview started at 8:13am, The IO was a very serious female, she went through my I-485 and asked for some originals and photos, I didn?t bring any further evidence because everything was sent the first time. The only thing I was worried about was that it was a short engagement between my wife and I and for the fact that I I don?t have a joint bank account with my wife. But just be honest.

Overall Evidence sent: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Insurance for both cars, Utility Bill (Electric) and yeah that?s it. At the end she said she?s going the approve and will get my card in the mail. Went home and checked my status and saw card in production. I use to check this forum like everyday, you guys mean so much to me. Good luck to everyone and let me know if there?s any questions.
              Congrats! That's fantastic!

Comment

Congrats!! Glad to hear that everything went smoothly. Thanks for sharing
                Marriage based AOS:Concurrent Filing
                Field Office: San Antonio,TX
                04/09/18: PD
                04/18: Checks cashed
                04/30: Biometrics complete
                05/03: RFIE Mailed
                06/24: "Fingerprint review completed"
                10/06: SR
                10/10: Contacted Congressman
                11/01: RFIE received (egov update)
                11/08: "Case is ready to be scheduled for interview"
                11/26: EAD is being produced
                11/30: EAD mailed
                12/03: SS in hand
                12/06: EAD in hand
                11/29: Interview scheduled
                01/03/19: Interview date (approved on the spot)

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsCW28 View Post
                  Hello!

I believe there are 2 people who have gc interviews scheduled for this month. I haven't received my ead yet and I'm not sure if anyone else has. It's all a waiting game which is extremely frustrating for everyone.
                  Yea, Same here still waiting for my EAD and its very frustrating!

Comment

Congrat. Well done.

Comment

Congratulations. Well done.

Comment

• "Fingerprint fee received" but I've already had my biometric aapointment

Hi all,

my case status for my I-485 says "fingerprint fee was received" but I already had my biometric appointment.

My I-765 case says "last status change:96 days ago" which makes it April 6. My biometric appointment was on May 11.

Should I be worried?

Comment

• Originally posted by anderson93 View Post
                          Hi all,

my case status for my I-485 says "fingerprint fee was received" but I already had my biometric appointment.

My I-765 case says "last status change:96 days ago" which makes it April 6. My biometric appointment was on May 11.

Should I be worried?
                          No the statuses don't always change, it depends on if the officer doing your case updates it in the system. My I-485 stayed as "fingerprint fee was received" up until it changed to tell me my interview was scheduled. My I-130 and I-765 never changed from the initial update either.
                          Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
                          4-12: Arrived in Chicago
                          4-14: Picked up by USCIS
                          4-19: Email & text notifications received
                          4-23: I-797 Receipts received
                          4-27: Biometrics notice received
                          5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
                          5-11: Biometrics completed
                          6-04: Interview scheduled
                          6-09: Received interview letter
                          7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
                          7-13: Card was Mailed
                          7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

• Sent via USPS on April 10th with tracking to Chicago Lockbox.
                            Arrived at post office in Chicago, 60680 on April 12th
                            Picked up by USCIS on April 14th
                            Email & text notifications received April 19th at 10.30pm
                            I-797 NOA Receipts received in mail for all 3 forms on April 23rd
                            Biometrics Appointment notice received in mail on April 27th for May 11th
                            Courtesy letter for I-693 received on May 10th
                            Biometrics appointment completed on May 11th
                            Case Status: Testing & Interview: An interview has been scheduled (Waiting on the letter to confirm date) on June 4th 2018
                            Received interview appointment letter on June 9th with the interview appointment set for July 10th
                            Interview complete on July 10th and approved for permanent residence
                            Status change to New Card is Being Produced on July 10th
                            Marriage AOS - 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Tezza View Post
                              Sent via USPS on April 10th with tracking to Chicago Lockbox.
                              Arrived at post office in Chicago, 60680 on April 12th
                              Picked up by USCIS on April 14th
                              Email & text notifications received April 19th at 10.30pm
                              I-797 NOA Receipts received in mail for all 3 forms on April 23rd
                              Biometrics Appointment notice received in mail on April 27th for May 11th
                              Courtesy letter for I-693 received on May 10th
                              Biometrics appointment completed on May 11th
                              Case Status: Testing & Interview: An interview has been scheduled (Waiting on the letter to confirm date) on June 4th 2018
                              Received interview appointment letter on June 9th with the interview appointment set for July 10th
                              Interview complete on July 10th and approved for permanent residence
                              Status change to New Card is Being Produced on July 10th
                              Thats awesome, congratulations
                              so new card being produced will be the green card I assume?
                              What field office did you apply from?
                              Whats amazing is that they did not concern with the EAD process all together
                              How was your interview experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzya View Post
                                Thats awesome, congratulations
                                so new card being produced will be the green card I assume?
                                What field office did you apply from?
                                Whats amazing is that they did not concern with the EAD process all together
                                How was your interview experience?
                                Yep that will be the green card, the new card being produced notice is under the I-485 receipt number, the officer told me once he reviewed the documents we submitted, if all is okay we would receive the green card 10-15 days later.

Yeah the EAD process was skipped, I just got the GC interview notice and went to that.

I did a post here explaining the interview experience if you wanted to take a look: https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...rview-Complete
                                Last edited by Tezza; 07-12-2018, 03:43 PM.
                                Marriage AOS - 2018

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X