• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good news?

Any good news from you?
    Originally posted by Orldreamer View Post
    Hi there, thank you for your response!
    I know, I've read all these posts that you mentioned and they gave me some confidence to proceed with my travel plans but on the other hand I also think it's not worth risking it. My paralegal fried seemed to know what she was saying and said she knows people that got denied to reenter. I'm sure I am not a national security threat but I did overstay about a month before filing the documents and she said some CBP agents could look at it with different eyes. The risk would be me having to go back and wait for the rest of the process in my home-country. It really scared me and made me reconsider my plans...

Well, USCIS received my documents on May 30th... so does that mean I have until May 30th to resend the form I-693? again?
    Do I just send it to the National Benefits Center with a letter and case information?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Interview notice received

Hey guys just wanna update that indeed the interview notice was delivered on the 7th day it changed status to ?interview was scheduled? keep believing and pray
      Feb 17/18 package sent
      Feb 20/18 PD
      Mar 2/18 NOA
      Mar 21/18 Biometrics
      Mar 22/18 Courtesy letter medical
      May 17/18 Interview schedule for June 25th

Comment

Interview notice received -March 2017 PD Orlando Filer.

Hey guys!

Just got my Interview Notice today via mail.

Interview set 6/25 mon @ 11:30am at Orlando Field Office.

Will update next month! Crossing my fingers... wish me luck!!

Originally posted by Jay D Destin View Post
        Hey guys just wanna update that indeed the interview notice was delivered on the 7th day it changed status to ?interview was scheduled? keep believing and pray

Comment

The same day

Originally posted by wendarin View Post
          Hey guys!

Just got my Interview Notice today via mail.

Interview set 6/25 mon @ 11:30am at Orlando Field Office.

Will update next month! Crossing my fingers... wish me luck!!
          Wow we have the same date only difference is mine is at 8:15am here in Orlando congrats and god will see us through
          Feb 17/18 package sent
          Feb 20/18 PD
          Mar 2/18 NOA
          Mar 21/18 Biometrics
          Mar 22/18 Courtesy letter medical
          May 17/18 Interview schedule for June 25th

Comment

Info pass- waste of time

So I took info pass and went last Friday,25th june and spoke to IO about my case and she stated that my file has still not transferred to Orlando filed office.I went along with my lawyer. My lawyer told me it will take time to get transfer and also to get interview scheduled.S he has handled cases of IOS where couple filed JAN 2018 and in april they got their GC without even interview.And some couples are also still there waiting for interview filed in DEC 2016. I totally don't get this orlando field office how their are working,definitely slow than snail.

Comment

Still waiting - Considering EAD renewal

Hey guys,

I am still waiting on news and a interview letter... I am hoping to hear something in the next two months or so if my math is correct, based on the dates they said they were processing recently.
              However, we have no guarantees. I'm starting to consider an EAD renewal considering that my card expires in September.

I found some instructions about the renewal process but I'm having a hard time believing that I will have to pay a new fee to renew this document.
              Does anybody know if a fee really applies in this case?

A saw a document that says I would need to pay a new filing fee of $410.

HELP! anyone?

Thanks.

Comment

Hey guys,

I am still waiting on news and a interview letter... I am hoping to hear something in the next two months or so if my math is correct, based on the dates they said they were processing recently.
                However, we have no guarantees. I'm starting to consider an EAD renewal considering that my card expires in September.

I found some instructions about the renewal process but I'm having a hard time believing that I will have to pay a new fee to renew this document.

HELP! anyone?

Thanks.
                Orldreamer,

you filed under category (c)9. You do not have to pay to renew your EAD/AP. To avoid any gaps in employment, you want to do it as soon as you are eligible to file for renewal. That is 180 days.
                Category (c)9 EADs get an automatic 180 day extension, if you file an application for renewal in a timely manner. USCIS must receive your application before your EAD expires. Your I-797 Notice of Action serves as proof that your EAD has been extended.

Comment

Originally posted by FiKen View Post
                  I am so happy for you and even happier for those Orlando filers. Finally we see something moving. I am 1 month behind you, Hopefully I could hear something promising soon.
                  Keep us posted.
                  Have you received your interview letter yet?

Comment

april filers 2017

Originally posted by FiKen View Post
                    Have you guys known anyone AOS in April and May getting the notice?
                    I haven't still got any interview notice.My case is not even transferred to orlando field office.

Comment

My Interview was in March 20th - So far no Update ORLANDO FIELD OFFICE

[QUOTE=FiKen;567981]Any good news from you?[/QUOT
                      Almost 3 months after interview and no answer yet. It all went well and he even said it was approved. So far nothing. Info Pass - No Answers. 1st Tier no Answers.

Anyone from Orlando, FL in the same situation?

Comment

Originally posted by bigtrx25 View Post
                        So I took info pass and went last Friday,25th june and spoke to IO about my case and she stated that my file has still not transferred to Orlando filed office.I went along with my lawyer. My lawyer told me it will take time to get transfer and also to get interview scheduled.S he has handled cases of IOS where couple filed JAN 2018 and in april they got their GC without even interview.And some couples are also still there waiting for interview filed in DEC 2016. I totally don't get this orlando field office how their are working,definitely slow than snail.
                        It's possible that couple adjusted status from k-1 visa. Those interviews used to be waived, and some still are.

Comment

Hey guys,

HELP! anyone?

Thanks.

Hi, I am in New York and my priority date is May 5th 2017 and still I have not gotten an interview letter. I am also considering getting EAD renewed . I am in a quandary also because I called and they said New York is still working on June 2016!!!

Comment

Any updates or interviews lately ?

Anyone got any interview letter with PD april or may 2017 guys?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsP View Post
                              Hi, I am in New York and my priority date is May 5th 2017 and still I have not gotten an interview letter. I am also considering getting EAD renewed . I am in a quandary also because I called and they said New York is still working on June 2016!!!
                              The case inquiry date is not the same as the priority date they are currently interviewing.

Comment

Done interview pd april 2017

Finally the wait is over for me had interview on Nov 15th for about 20 minutes and later that day status went for card production.
                                PD-APRIL 2017
                                FIELD OFFICE- ORLANDO

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X