Proving A Bona Fide Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proving A Bona Fide Marriage

Hi all! I recently got married to my husband while he was visiting over the holidays,and we decided to adjust his status here in the states

It's been a long road so far but he just got his biometrics letter (yaay!)

I was wondering if anyone could help me think of some ideas for proving a bonafide marriage for a newer couple. We submitted a nice pile of evidence originally (including an affidavit of support from his dad amount many things) but the hard part is we were (of course) long distance until recently and are just starting our married life together. On top of that, I'm 19 and he's 20, we are living with family friends so we don't have utility bills or anything like that, and I'd like to gather as much evidence that we are real as humanly possible this process has brought me a lot of stress and seeing community outreach here is always helpful.

So bottom line: what are some good ideas for showing a bonafide, real marriage for us??

Originally posted by emiswarts View Post
    Hi all! I recently got married to my husband while he was visiting over the holidays,and we decided to adjust his status here in the states

It's been a long road so far but he just got his biometrics letter (yaay!)

I was wondering if anyone could help me think of some ideas for proving a bonafide marriage for a newer couple. We submitted a nice pile of evidence originally (including an affidavit of support from his dad amount many things) but the hard part is we were (of course) long distance until recently and are just starting our married life together. On top of that, I'm 19 and he's 20, we are living with family friends so we don't have utility bills or anything like that, and I'd like to gather as much evidence that we are real as humanly possible this process has brought me a lot of stress and seeing community outreach here is always helpful.

So bottom line: what are some good ideas for showing a bonafide, real marriage for us??
    You asked pretty much the same question about a month ago, and several of us took the time to give you meaningful advice. Here it goes again.
    Attached Files

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X