Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Hi,

I have filed for Permanent Residency through my spouse who is a green card holder. My timeline is as follows:

I-130 filed on March 28, 2017. My PD is April 3, 2017.
    I-485/I-765/I-131 Filing date: March 27, 2018 since my date for filing application became current in March 2018.
    I-765 EAD expedited over the phone: May 5, 2018. On May 11, received an email from USCIS requesting to fax proof. Faxed and mailed proof as well on the same day. Called my Congresswoman on the very same day and spoke to an immigration staff member that my OPT (Current EAD) is about to expire on June 11, 2018 and I need my new EAD by June 11, 2018 under "severe financial loss to a person criteria". She was kind enough to reach out to them on the same day itself. On May 15, my case status changed to new EAD being produced. Today, I got my new EAD in mail.

On May 16, 2018 I also received an email from USCIS stating that my I-485 case is ready to be scheduled for an interview. They will schedule my interview and send me a notice. However, the final action dates in visa bulletin for June 2018 is June 8, 2016 and my PD is April, 2017. My question is any idea as to when I will be scheduled for an interview? I believe I have a received this email as I had expedited my 1-765 application and I think my I-485 application got expedited as well. My field office is Manchester, NH. Any similar experiences?

I-485 Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Hi, I am in the same boat. My OPT EAD STEM is expiring on July 5th 2018. However, I have not expedite my EAD Yet. on April 23 my I-485 case is ready to be scheduled for an interview.
    Married to LPR.
    I130 PD: April 3rd 2017
    I485-765-131 Filled on 1st March 2018.
    I485 status 04/23/18: case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
    I765/131: 03/01/18 case was received.
    My field office is Atlanta, GA.

Originally posted by dannypatel1590 View Post
    Hi,

I have filed for Permanent Residency through my spouse who is a green card holder. My timeline is as follows:

I-130 filed on March 28, 2017. My PD is April 3, 2017.
    I-485/I-765/I-131 Filing date: March 27, 2018 since my date for filing application became current in March 2018.
    I-765 EAD expedited over the phone: May 5, 2018. On May 11, received an email from USCIS requesting to fax proof. Faxed and mailed proof as well on the same day. Called my Congresswoman on the very same day and spoke to an immigration staff member that my OPT (Current EAD) is about to expire on June 11, 2018 and I need my new EAD by June 11, 2018 under "severe financial loss to a person criteria". She was kind enough to reach out to them on the same day itself. On May 15, my case status changed to new EAD being produced. Today, I got my new EAD in mail.

On May 16, 2018 I also received an email from USCIS stating that my I-485 case is ready to be scheduled for an interview. They will schedule my interview and send me a notice. However, the final action dates in visa bulletin for June 2018 is June 8, 2016 and my PD is April, 2017. My question is any idea as to when I will be scheduled for an interview? I believe I have a received this email as I had expedited my 1-765 application and I think my I-485 application got expedited as well. My field office is Manchester, NH. Any similar experiences?
    Last edited by paninfo; 05-21-2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paninfo View Post
      Hi, I am in the same boat. My OPT EAD STEM is expiring on July 5th 2018. However, I have not expedite my EAD Yet. on April 23 my I-485 case is ready to be scheduled for an interview.
      Married to LPR.
      I130 PD: April 3rd 2017
      I485-765-131 Filled on 1st March 2018.
      I485 status 04/23/18: case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
      I765/131: 03/01/18 case was received.
      My field office is Atlanta, GA.
      I think you should go ahead and expedite your EAD. You dont want to run the risk of losing your job due to lack of EAD. If you need any help with that, please let me know.

Comment

I-485 Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

I think you should go ahead and expedite your EAD. You dont want to run the risk of losing your job due to lack of EAD. If you need any help with that, please let me know.
        May I have your email address? so I can reach you out. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi!
          I am on the same boat as my EAD expired July 11th and still my case is as received, i filed Feb 26th, could you also give me some guidance on what to do?

Comment

Originally posted by paninfo View Post
            May I have your email address? so I can reach you out. Thanks in advance.
            My email ID is [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by AngieMS View Post
            Hi!
            I am on the same boat as my EAD expired July 11th and still my case is as received, i filed Feb 26th, could you also give me some guidance on what to do?
            Email me on [email protected]

Comment

Loss of job due to no EAD

My email ID is [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Email me on [email protected]

Danny, Can I email you too?
              I have a similar case....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X