Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to raise Service Request?

Hello.
    I was wondering is it safe to raise a service request for EAD 92 days in? Or is it too early? Will it affect anything? My case is ready to be scheduled for an interview but no EAD yet. Filing from Atlanta.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by MissTz1982 View Post
    Hello.
    I was wondering is it safe to raise a service request for EAD 92 days in? Or is it too early? Will it affect anything? My case is ready to be scheduled for an interview but no EAD yet. Filing from Atlanta.
    Thank you.
    I don?t think it will help. Mine is 114 days. I submitted a SR at 106 days but they say my case is still in normal processing time so i still have to wait. You can try but i am not sure if they will help you. It?s a but early though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hluu67 View Post
      I don?t think it will help. Mine is 114 days. I submitted a SR at 106 days but they say my case is still in normal processing time so i still have to wait. You can try but i am not sure if they will help you. It?s a but early though.
      Ok thank you. I think I will wait until 120 days are up and raise a service request if I haven?t gotten it.
      Where are you filing from if you don?t mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by MissTz1982 View Post
        Ok thank you. I think I will wait until 120 days are up and raise a service request if I haven?t gotten it.
        Where are you filing from if you don?t mind me asking?
        My field office is San Francisco. Ead is worked by National benefit center. I am still waiting for my ead or my interview notice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X