Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Field Office? PD March 2017

Hello everyone,

my wife is still waiting on her interview notice and our uscis app says nothing. Also we logged into myaccount.uscis and that says we are being scheduled for interview but since earlier in the year.. We went to an infopass appointment today to ask and the lady said Dallas is very behind and it could take a long time for us to get an interview.. can anyone in the dallas area give an update to their status? Below is our timeline so far

03.03.17 P.D.
    04.31.17 BIOMETRIC APPT
    06.07.17 RECIEVED EAD

Thank you

Dallas does seem to drag

Somebody posted a thread recently with a PD of January 2017 in Dallas and they got their interview recently. That's all I remember reading around here.
    So hopefully yours will come around soon.

I have a PD of August 2017, so I'm expecting to wait for another 4-6 months or so for the interview
    Field Office: Dallas - Family based
    PD: 08/29/2017
    Biometrics: 09/26/2017
    Interview: 02/12/2019
    Approved: 02/13/2019
    Shipped: 02/19/2019...then lost in mail

Filed I90 for replacement: 03/06/2019
    Infopass for temporary stamp: 03/08/2019

Comment

Originally posted by sungdiana21 View Post
      Hello everyone,

my wife is still waiting on her interview notice and our uscis app says nothing. Also we logged into myaccount.uscis and that says we are being scheduled for interview but since earlier in the year.. We went to an infopass appointment today to ask and the lady said Dallas is very behind and it could take a long time for us to get an interview.. can anyone in the dallas area give an update to their status? Below is our timeline so far

03.03.17 P.D.
      04.31.17 BIOMETRIC APPT
      06.07.17 RECIEVED EAD

Thank you
      Can you move?

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
        Can you move?

Moving isnt really an option

Comment

Originally posted by sungdiana21 View Post
          hello everyone,

my wife is still waiting on her interview notice and our uscis app says nothing. Also we logged into myaccount.uscis and that says we are being scheduled for interview but since earlier in the year.. We went to an infopass appointment today to ask and the lady said dallas is very behind and it could take a long time for us to get an interview.. Can anyone in the dallas area give an update to their status? Below is our timeline so far

03.03.17 p.d.
          04.31.17 biometric appt
          06.07.17 recieved ead

thank you
          dallas is calling december 2016/january and february 2017 applicants for interviews. You should hopefully get one in a month or so.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X