I-485 interview on Saturday (EB1-A)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 interview on Saturday (EB1-A)

Our interview for I-485 for EB1-A is scheduled on July 14th at 7:30 am (Saturday). Is it common to have interviews on Saturday? Filed office should be closed on that day. Is there any error or indicates any issue with the case?

Originally posted by vishalmehta11 View Post
    Our interview for I-485 for EB1-A is scheduled on July 14th at 7:30 am (Saturday). Is it common to have interviews on Saturday? Filed office should be closed on that day. Is there any error or indicates any issue with the case?
    There is nothing to be worried about. Saturday interviews are not common, but as of late, they've come up in this forum.
    It only means you have a field office that is stepping up to the plate and keeping up with increased workload they have. As you know, employment based AOS cases would almost always have the interview waived. Now everyone who's coming with the applicant must be interviewed, as well.

Prepare accordingly. Google is your best friend. There are a zillion resources out there on how to prepare for your interview. Here is a good link for you. https://www.dobrevalaw.com/tips-empl...on-interviews/

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X