Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview before EAD/AP card?

Originally posted by Tom18 View Post
    Interview scheduled was received by 3 June filers yesterday. Late June to be precised. I usually check around 11:40am . If there is no update, there probably won't be none, but am pretty sure before the 17th of September. We all should have been scheduled for interviews
    So I?m curious then... what happens if the interview is scheduled before the card comes? On other forums it looks like March/April filers are getting their cards but no interview... it?s so all over the place with USCIS...
    DACA approved: 12/2014
    I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 apps. sent: 6/28/2018
    NOA receipt notices received: 7/13/2018
    I-485- Case ready to be scheduled for an interview.: 8/1/2018
    I-765/I-131- Card received.: 10/26/2018
    11/5/19- INTERVIEW SCHEDULED/NOTICE LETTER RECEIVED!
    12/9/19- Interview/approval on same day/card being produced.
    12/12/19- (email) GC being mailed to me notice received.
    12/13/19- (email) USPS picked up card in mail.
    12/14/19- GC delivered.

Comment

• No notice yet

PD: June 18
      Biometric: July 12
      Received update, case ready to scheduled for interview: Aug 7
      Fingerprint review complete: August 23

No notice yet for interview, no new updates. Anyone got their notices yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by rialvie View Post
        PD: June 18
        Biometric: July 12
        Received update, case ready to scheduled for interview: Aug 7
        Fingerprint review complete: August 23

No notice yet for interview, no new updates. Anyone got their notices yet?
        What's your field office

Comment

• Field office

Originally posted by Tom18 View Post
          What's your field office
          It?s at Hartford, CT

Comment

• We have taken an action on your case

I woke up to an email saying we have taken an action on your case! This is the first update on my case since I had my biometrics.
            Concurrent Filing (Marriage Based Application: I-30 and I-485)

06/19: Mailed applications (G-1450, I-130, I-130A, G-1145, I-485, I-693)
            06/21: Package delivered to USCIS
            07/2: Credit Card charged ($535 and $1225)
            07/2: Received NOA via text and email
            07/5: Received NOA through mail
            07/16: Received Biometrics Appointment
            07/30:Biometrics walk-in at Fort Worth ASC office

Comment

• Originally posted by SueDan View Post
              I called this morning and the lovely young lady put my request through and told me I should hear something within 3-5 days if it is accepted. I requested an expedited advance parole to be able to attend my son?s wedding September 7th so keeping my fingers crossed and praying for a positive response. Thanks again for your help.
              My expedited travel visa was refused 😔 I am missing my son?s wedding tomorrow 😭
              Marriage based Greencard - Concurrent filing
              06/11/2018 - Sent forms via USPS Expedited
              06/14/2018 - Priority Date
              06/21/2018 - USCIS cashed check
              06/25/2018 - USCIS 4 NoAs received by mail
              07/07/2018 - Received Biometrics appointment for 07/20/2018
              07/09/2018 - Biometrics done on a walk-in
              07/19/2018 - REF requesting I-864 received
              07/26/2018 - I-864 mailed
              07/30/2018 - USPS confirmation I-864 received

Comment

• Originally posted by Thatsleekchic View Post
                I woke up to an email saying we have taken an action on your case! This is the first update on my case since I had my biometrics.
                Concurrent Filing (Marriage Based Application: I-30 and I-485)

06/19: Mailed applications (G-1450, I-130, I-130A, G-1145, I-485, I-693)
                06/21: Package delivered to USCIS
                07/2: Credit Card charged ($535 and $1225)
                07/2: Received NOA via text and email
                07/5: Received NOA through mail
                07/16: Received Biometrics Appointment
                07/30:Biometrics walk-in at Fort Worth ASC office
                I guess it is around 05:22am , it makes me wonder if they work on cases overnight

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom18 View Post
                  I guess it is around 05:22am , it makes me wonder if they work on cases overnight
                  I think what is happening overnight is batch data updates from one database to the next. This would explain how you get notifications for the same update hours apart, once from the dhs.gov domain and once from the uscis.gov domain. Also, we received notifications on a Saturday, and on a holiday, and I really doubt federal employees work on Labor Day weekend! (But their computers might.)
                  AOS from F1 OPT, full packet, c(9)
                  06/06 Package sent to Chicago lockbox
                  06/11 Package received
                  06/11 PD
                  06/18 4 email + 4 SMS notifications. NBC
                  06/23 3 NoA received via mail. I-131 missing
                  07/06 Biometrics notice, Anchorage for 07/12
                  07/09 800 miles drive, 15 moose, 1 porcupine and 3 eagles later, walk-in biometrics
                  07/17 Missing NoA for I-131 showed up in the mail
                  08/23 Interview, Anchorage
                  08/25 New card is being produced
                  08/27 Case was approved

Comment

• Originally posted by tamarack View Post
                    I think what is happening overnight is batch data updates from one database to the next. This would explain how you get notifications for the same update hours apart, once from the dhs.gov domain and once from the uscis.gov domain. Also, we received notifications on a Saturday, and on a holiday, and I really doubt federal employees work on Labor Day weekend! (But their computers might.)
                    Thank you for sharing your experience and your insight. I added your experience and TOC to this thread. https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...interview-tips
                    I think it's must-see resource. There 1000 ways to skin the AOS cat, and I think you two nailed it. All the best,

USCFFS

Comment

• I got a msg at 6AM in the morning too that ? We have taken an action on your case. Sign in to your USCIS account ?
                      1 hour later I got another msg: ?USCIS Message: We are still reviewing your case. We will notify you when your status changes. Update your notifications?
                      I checked but nothing really has changed. Not sure why I got those notificafions

Comment

• No update

Another week gone. We all have to be hopeful for a better new week ahead. Hopefully our cases start getting touched and scheduled for interviews startingredients from 09/10/18

Comment

• Originally posted by sinyanmei92 View Post
                          I got a msg at 6AM in the morning too that ? We have taken an action on your case. Sign in to your USCIS account ?
                          1 hour later I got another msg: ?USCIS Message: We are still reviewing your case. We will notify you when your status changes. Update your notifications?
                          I checked but nothing really has changed. Not sure why I got those notificafions
                          did you sign up for an account on egov AND the DHS website? Those updates you got sound like the DHS account.
                          You need both to get a better picture of the status of your case.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                            Thank you for sharing your experience and your insight. I added your experience and TOC to this thread. https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...interview-tips
                            I think it's must-see resource. There 1000 ways to skin the AOS cat, and I think you two nailed it. All the best,

USCFFS
                            Aww thanks! Glad you find it useful!

All the best to the two of you. Hope you get scheduled just the way you want to be! (My GC arrived in the PO Box less than an hour ago. Can't wait to pick it up!)
                            AOS from F1 OPT, full packet, c(9)
                            06/06 Package sent to Chicago lockbox
                            06/11 Package received
                            06/11 PD
                            06/18 4 email + 4 SMS notifications. NBC
                            06/23 3 NoA received via mail. I-131 missing
                            07/06 Biometrics notice, Anchorage for 07/12
                            07/09 800 miles drive, 15 moose, 1 porcupine and 3 eagles later, walk-in biometrics
                            07/17 Missing NoA for I-131 showed up in the mail
                            08/23 Interview, Anchorage
                            08/25 New card is being produced
                            08/27 Case was approved

Comment

• Originally posted by tamarack View Post
                              Aww thanks! Glad you find it useful!

All the best to the two of you. Hope you get scheduled just the way you want to be! (My GC arrived in the PO Box less than an hour ago. Can't wait to pick it up!)
                              Thank you for your best wishes! Congrats on your Green Card! And DRIVE SAFE to the post office! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                                did you sign up for an account on egov AND the DHS website? Those updates you got sound like the DHS account.
                                You need both to get a better picture of the status of your case.
                                Yes I do have both, even the app too. I do track them all but both said different things so I?m more on the side with whichever said my fingerprint review is completed for I-485 lol. I?m an F2A so idk if AoS would take longer for me in this case

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X