June 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
    I called and was transferred to a Tier 2 officer... He sounded very mean on the phone. I asked about the status of my expedite request and he told me they've not made any decision yet. I also asked him if they've received my fax and he said as long as it showed successfully sent on my end then they'd surely receive it. I asked him if my background check is completed and he told me he can't release such info over the phone. That's the update from my end.
    He didn't feel like looking into the background check. When I asked, there was a lot of clicking and the Level 2 asked me to bear with him because he would have to look at several systems.

I suppose it all depends upon who you get. The earlier you call, the easier it will be to get what you need.

Comment

I called and was transferred to a Tier 2 officer... He sounded very mean on the phone. I asked about the status of my expedite request and he told me they've not made any decision yet. I also asked him if they've received my fax and he said as long as it showed successfully sent on my end then they'd surely receive it. I asked him if my background check is completed and he told me he can't release such info over the phone. That's the update from my end.
      Sounded very mean? These people don't realize we are human beings that need to get our lives on track... Rubbish... U did well bro. I ddnt call them today cos am tired of weighing this issue on my mind... I'd just wait till the week is over and follow up from Monday... Too much headache on this matter.... God bless us bro

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by gringo View Post
      We got our EAD/AP card today. So happy. It also says Advance parole on it in the front. Good luck and wait patiently for your EAD's

Big congrats... I tap into your blessings.

Comment

• Update!

I woke up this morning to a message from Uscis requesting more evidence for my i485.... Should I be concerned? Cos I sent them all they needed initially... Smh.... Hmmmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
          I woke up this morning to a message from Uscis requesting more evidence for my i485.... Should I be concerned? Cos I sent them all they needed initially... Smh.... Hmmmmmmm
          Keep us posted, could be anything! Maybe you forgot to fill out one item, or forgot to sign...might not be that big of a deal!
          C9 NY

* 10/25/18 - PD
          * 10/31/18 - Credit Card charged for both i-130 and i-485
          * 11/01/18 - 4 text messreceived
          * 11/06/18 - 4 NoAs in mailbox
          * 11/10/18 - Biometrics notification in the mail
          * 11/21/18 - Biometrics Appointment
          * 12/05/18 - "Fingerprint Review was Completed" i-485 and i-765
          * 02/27/19 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" i-485
          * 02/28/19 - Received the i-693 Courtesy Letter
          * 05/20/19 - 2 NoAs for i-765 and i-131 in mailbox
          * 05/22/19 - Combo Card in hand

Comment

• Originally posted by nycfiler3 View Post
            Keep us posted, could be anything! Maybe you forgot to fill out one item, or forgot to sign...might not be that big of a deal!
            I would hope so but I doubt it's form based... Well I'd see when the RFE mail comes... Kinda worked up right now... Its been a long wait... Sheeesh

Comment

I would hope so but I doubt it's form based... Well I'd see when the RFE mail comes... Kinda worked up right now... Its been a long wait... Sheeesh
              It will be OK!

What's your timeline and your field office? First RFE?
              C9 NY

* 10/25/18 - PD
              * 10/31/18 - Credit Card charged for both i-130 and i-485
              * 11/01/18 - 4 text messreceived
              * 11/06/18 - 4 NoAs in mailbox
              * 11/10/18 - Biometrics notification in the mail
              * 11/21/18 - Biometrics Appointment
              * 12/05/18 - "Fingerprint Review was Completed" i-485 and i-765
              * 02/27/19 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" i-485
              * 02/28/19 - Received the i-693 Courtesy Letter
              * 05/20/19 - 2 NoAs for i-765 and i-131 in mailbox
              * 05/22/19 - Combo Card in hand

Comment

• Originally posted by nycfiler3 View Post
                It will be OK!

What's your timeline and your field office? First RFE?

Filing location: Phoenix, Arizona.
                Concurrent Filing (Marriage based AOS).
                I-485, I-130, I-130A, I-765, I-864 and I-693.
                June 30: Documents sent.
                July 2: Docs Received
                July 2 Priority Date.
                July 10: Received 3 NOAs via Texts&email
                July 14: Received NOAs in the mailbox.
                July 23: Biometrics appnt received for July 30th.
                July 30: Biometrics Walk In.
                October 25: RFE for i485 mailed to me by uscis

That's my timeline.

Comment

I don't think you should be worried. I feel it's the prove they stated in the response from your Congressman

Comment

I don't think you should be worried. I feel it's the prove they stated in the response from your Congressman
                    I know bro but that was my i765 I expedited.... This is my i485 they sent RFE... So am just wondering what it could be... I'd wait for the mail anyways.

Comment

I know bro but that was my i765 I expedited.... This is my i485 they sent RFE... So am just wondering what it could be... I'd wait for the mail anyways.
                      I think it's the expediting stuff that triggered the rfe. Does it mean if you had not requested to expedite your EAD they wouldn't have sent the rfe?

Comment

I think it's the expediting stuff that triggered the rfe. Does it mean if you had not requested to expedite your EAD they wouldn't have sent the rfe?
                        I would think so too... I guess my expedite triggered this RFE cos they ddnt update my case at all since my PD....

Comment

I would think so too... I guess my expedite triggered this RFE cos they ddnt update my case at all since my PD....
                          Have not received anything from them. Just stuck at the expedite bla bla bla is complete on the case history

Comment

I wouldn't say that your request to expedite triggered the RFE. It might have prompted the adjudicator to review your file for any deficiencies. It sounds like they found one.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                              I wouldn't say that your request to expedite triggered the RFE. It might have prompted the adjudicator to review your file for any deficiencies. It sounds like they found one.
                              So I guess the expedite to worked in my favor then

Comment

So I guess the expedite to worked in my favor then
                                Please do update us what the rfe is all about

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X