June 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
    Amen oh my brother... Its really tiring I won't lie... Positive news this week by his grace...
    Hi everyone, any advice on how I can extend the validity of my license? I am adjusting from B2 status and my driver's license expired same day as the last day of my stay here in the USA as written in the i-94 form.
    Adjusting from B2 visa

07/09/2018 Sent AOS Package
    07/11/2018 Priority Date
    07/30/2018 Biometrics Done
    08/08/2018 Case status updated to "Interview Ready to be Scheduled"

USCIS Office: National Benefits Center (NBC)

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
      It's probably not complete. They do prefer transcripts. I would include 1099s, W2s even if you send in transcripts. By the way, when you ask a question, try to provide all the information needed to for folks to weigh your options and be able to give you meaningful advice. Connect the dots for us. LOL it's true. Folks should not have to dig through previous posts to give you an answer. That's just my humble two cents.

Haha my bad but I stated what was sent to me Sir... I'd be more clear and concise next time.... Thanks.

Comment

Haha my bad but I stated what was sent to me Sir... I'd be more clear and concise next time.... Thanks.
        Thank you!

Comment

• Another negative, damn. I don't know what wrong I have done.

I called on Friday to request for expedite my I-765. The lady was so nice, still I just received an email saying that my request had been denied. They never sent me a RFE, for proof or anything. I told her that I had a job offer, and that I have a financial emergency (literally my account has $10).

120+ days and I have to keep going.

I am thinking that because they sent an RFE for my medicals, they are waiting for that. I was hoping to get my GC as soon as they receive my I-693. But I cant send them my I-693 due to the issue discussed on previous posts.

I am just on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Please pray for me!!!
          Last edited by lolita0001; 10-30-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lolita0001 View Post
            Another negative, damn. I don't know what wrong I have done.

I called on Friday to request for expedite my I-765. The lady was so nice, still I just received an email saying that my request had been denied. They never sent me a RFE, for proof or anything. I told her that I had a job offer, and that I have a financial emergency (literally my account has $10).

I am thinking that because they sent an RFE for my medicals, they are waiting for that. I was hoping to get my GC as soon as they receive my I-693. But I cant send them my I-693 due to the issue discussed on previous posts.

120days here as well... I'd advice you to take it easy... Thinking too much and over worrying causes High Blood Pressure... Set ur mind free..

Things will work out... No thnaks to Trump he's the one delaying this process since he took office lol... Now he wants to cancel birthright citizenship... Funny... Just ease ur mind... There's always light at the end of the tunnel.... Smile ☺

Comment

Another negative, damn. I don't know what wrong I have done.

Hey , it is a bad idea to claim financial crisis after filing for adjustment of status. Remember, you have submitted an I-864 showing that your spouse or another family member (or whoever ) is supporting you , or rather is financially responsible for you. Honestly, I don?t know the instances in which USCIS grants an expedited I-765 but typically, your above claim is not one.

All the best
              C9 Spouse of USC
              NYC Filer
              04/13/18 - PD
              05/04/18 - Bio notice
              05/23/18 - Bio completed
              09/18/18 - RFIE mailed
              09/22/18 - RFIE Rcv'd
              10/09/18 - Responded to RFIE
              10/10/18 - USCIS Received RFIE
              10/12/18 - Text & email Update from dhs rcv'd response to RFIE
              10/12/18 - Submitted a SR form I-765
              10/25/18 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
              11/14/18 - Submitted 2nd SR for form I-765
              11/26/18 - NOA for I765
              11/30/18 - Rcv'd SS card
              12/06/18 - Rcv'd EAD

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitedLongEnough View Post
                Hey , it is a bad idea to claim financial crisis after filing for adjustment of status. Remember, you have submitted an I-864 showing that your spouse or another family member (or whoever ) is supporting you , or rather is financially responsible for you. Honestly, I don?t know the instances in which USCIS grants an expedited I-765 but typically, your above claim is not one.

All the best
                Totally agreed. Your spouse or sponsor should take care of you fianancially till you get green card or ead. I don?t think having $10 in your account will help. Sorry don?t wanted to be rude.

Best wishes
                Filing Type: Concurrent I-130, I-130A I-485 (I-693 + I-864), I-765 , I-131
                Field Office:Houston

6/12 Package Sent
                6/15 Priority Date
                6/21 Checks Cashed
                6/21 NoAs via Email/Text
                6/25 NoAs via Mail
                7/6 Biometric letter
                7/18 Biometric Done
                7/19 Status for 485 and 765 changed to "Finger Print review was completed"
                7/25 Status for 485 changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled for an Interview"
                10/15/2018 status for 765 changed to ?new card is being produced ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ngjaxguy View Post
                  Totally agreed. Your spouse or sponsor should take care of you fianancially till you get green card or ead. I don?t think having $10 in your account will help. Sorry don?t wanted to be rude.

Best wishes
                  Not rude at all. Pile on. Important fact: I am not married and nobody is sponsoring me. Many people here have asked to expedite just because they have a job offer, and that's my case. job offer+financial stress.

Good luck to all of you!!!

Comment

Not rude at all. Pile on. Important fact: I am not married and nobody is sponsoring me. Many people here have asked to expedite just because they have a job offer, and that's my case. job offer+financial stress.

Good luck to all of you!!!
                    I would probably seek a free consultation with a reputable attorney. Then I would try to enlist the help of your Senator. It just does not sound right to me how the whole issue around your I-693 was handled. Make sure that you are given due process.

Comment

I would probably seek a free consultation with a reputable attorney. Then I would try to enlist the help of your Senator. It just does not sound right to me how the whole issue around your I-693 was handled. Make sure that you are given due process.
                      Thank you dear! you are always so kind and resourceful. I have a friend who is a good lawyer and has provided some feedback already. Of course the clinic that I went to is not the greatest, however I have called all the clinics that do the I-693 in Louisiana (at least from Nola to Baton Rouge), and none of them review x-rays, if the TB result comes positive they refer you to public health. I talked to nurses, receptionists, doctors. I think starting October 1st, the skin test was eliminated and only the blood test is acceptable, and if it comes positive they will refer you to public health.
                      I had an appointment with the public health clinic today, and after taking blood samples again, they told me I am not sick and they can clear me, but the next date available for a doctor to clear me is only November 26th , which is insane. due to the elections, and many other issues, they wont be open or have a doctor in house until then. They know me by name now, ihave called, emailed and done everything I can to get an appointment earlier, to no avail. I have until January 6th to submit my packet, so I got a bit of time.
                      Only issue is that if my work permit doesn't arrive, I wont be able to work , im still in school now. called USCIS today and asked to revaluate my expedite denial and they said I have to wait, im still within normal time.

So I am doing everything I can, but it looks like I have to wait (god's plan I guess) .

Thanks for helping!!!

Comment

120days here as well... I'd advice you to take it easy... Thinking too much and over worrying causes High Blood Pressure... Set ur mind free..

Things will work out... No thnaks to Trump he's the one delaying this process since he took office lol... Now he wants to cancel birthright citizenship... Funny... Just ease ur mind... There's always light at the end of the tunnel.... Smile ☺
                        Hello boss I just got an update now that have been mailed for request for initial evidence in i-485... Looking forward to the mail... Please update me on what you sent maybe they might request same from me.

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

I just received another email from USCIS asking to fax proof of my financial loss. Weird, that they declined the expedite monday, then I called again and asked them to reconsider, and the agent told me I had to wait my regular processing time, and then now this. I guess all the praying I have been doing, plus my friends and family. Faxing tomorrow.
                            "Upon receipt of your request for expeditious handling, your case was reviewed and a determination was made that we need additional information to make a decision regarding your request. Please fax proof of your financial loss, such as proof of a pending job offer, to the following number:..."

Comment

• Myth or just coincidence

Most cases in fingerprint review completed still remain the same, Even after 100 days of the status "fingerprint review completed ". Usually uscis takes from this pool to interview was scheduled, but things are changing. Luck counts in every detail. Word of positivity, our faith would open the doors of smiles Amen.

Comment

I just received another email from USCIS asking to fax proof of my financial loss. Weird, that they declined the expedite monday, then I called again and asked them to reconsider, and the agent told me I had to wait my regular processing time, and then now this. I guess all the praying I have been doing, plus my friends and family. Faxing tomorrow.
                                "Upon receipt of your request for expeditious handling, your case was reviewed and a determination was made that we need additional information to make a decision regarding your request. Please fax proof of your financial loss, such as proof of a pending job offer, to the following number:..."
                                Congrats! I responded to your message with specific alternatives for you. I forgot to mention that you should fax the evidence and mail it, too - just a backup measure. You don't have to, but that fax machine was broken for a long time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X