June 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philadelphia ASC

Walk-ins are frowned upon for fingerprints. I came in and have to wait don?t know for how long at the moment!
    Marriage based Greencard - Concurrent filing
    06/11/2018 - Sent forms via USPS Expedited
    06/14/2018 - Priority Date
    06/21/2018 - USCIS cashed check
    06/25/2018 - USCIS 4 NoAs received by mail
    07/07/2018 - Received Biometrics appointment for 07/20/2018
    07/09/2018 - Biometrics done on a walk-in
    07/19/2018 - REF requesting I-864 received
    07/26/2018 - I-864 mailed
    07/30/2018 - USPS confirmation I-864 received

Comment

Originally posted by gringo View Post
      Hi:

We filed for EAD/AP/AOS early in June. WE did biometrics and yesterday (7/7/2018) received "case is ready to be scheduled for interview". My question is how long will it be to get an interview? We are at NBC still. Thanks

Well it depends on your field office. That could be weeks, months or sometimes 2years.
      B2; AoS; Same-Sex Marriage:USC
      FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
      4/20/18 Received 4 letters
      5/04/18 Walk In Biometrics
      5/14/18 Status update-CaseTracker, "Ready to be scheduled for interview"
      9/08/18 New card being produced-CaseTracker
      9/11/18 EAD/AP approved-uscis.gov
      9/12/18 Received tracking number for EAD/AP card
      9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
      9/17/18 Received Social Sec card
      2/17/19 Traveled abroad
      3/04/19 Paroled back in country using EAD/AP
      3/11/19 Submitted renewal of EAD/AP

Comment

Originally posted by kristinemae View Post
        I am an F1 Student as well and we filed my adjustment of status on June 28th, 2017. My husband is a US citizen and my OPT EAD expiration date is on January 2020.

According to USCIS, If they receive your application before your nonimmigrant status expires (or, in exceptional cases, we excuse filing after your status expires due to circumstance beyond your control), and if you have not violated the terms of your status and meet the basic eligibility requirements, you may remain in the U.S. until they make a decision on your application.

Further, once your original nonimmigrant status expires, even though you will generally be allowed to remain in the U.S. while your extension of stay application is pending, you will not be deemed to be in any new nonimmigrant status until such time as they may approve your change of status application. Therefore, you may not be able to engage in employment during this period even if your original nonimmigrant status would have allowed you to do so.

In summation, while your adjustment of status application is pending, you are authorized to remain in the U.S. even if your underlying status expires. Be sure not to travel outside the U.S. until your advance parole document is approved.

I hope this answers your question.

Thank you so much!
        For the clarification, is there any chance if I'm approved for I-765, and received a new EAD card, while everything else is pending? Anything like that likely to happen?

Comment

Update:

06/28: Mailed applications (G-1450, I-130, I-130A, G-1145, I-485, I-864, I-864A, I-693)
          07/08: Credit Card charged ($535 and $1225)
          07/08: Received NOA via text and email
          We filed the same time, I also did received NOA via text and email, saying my case has been received, waiting for the receipt in the mailbox. Please let's update ourselves so we can be motivated. Success always

Comment

Update

Hi Tom!

Definitely! Let's keep each other posted with our progress!

Originally posted by Tom18 View Post
            We filed the same time, I also did received NOA via text and email, saying my case has been received, waiting for the receipt in the mailbox. Please let's update ourselves so we can be motivated. Success always
            Concurrent Filing (Marriage Based Application: I-30 and I-485)
            Filing Location: Los Angeles
            06/28/2018: Mailed applications
            06/29/18: Package delivered to USCIS
            07/08/18: Credit Card charged
            07/08/18: Received NOA via text and email
            07/13/18: Received NOA through mail
            07/16/18: Received Biometrics Appointment
            07/20/18: Biometrics walk-in at Los Angeles ASC office
            03/07/19: Interview was scheduled
            04/16/19: Interview
            04/16/19: New Card is being produced
            04/19/19: Card was mailed to me

Comment

Hi Tom!

Yes Kristine, am still waiting for the receipt in the mailbox and also biometric appointment details

Comment

small update

Received the I-693 courtesy letter. Biometrics appt. is tomorrow. So, I hope to see "the interview is ready to be scheduled" in the next few weeks.
                Marriage-based AOS from F-1

06-15-2018: Fed-Ex package delivered
                06-21-2018: 4 NOA texts and emails
                06-25-2018: 4 NOAs received in the mail
                06-28-2018: Biometrics Letter rec'd in the mail
                7-10-2018: I-693 courtesy letter received
                7-11-2018: Biometrics Appointment
                7-15-2018: "We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case"
                7-19-2018: "Interview was scheduled" update on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus
                8-23-2018: Interview Date
                8-24-2018: Status updated to 'Approved'

Comment

sent the package out and it's received on 06/25

sent the package out and it's received on 06/25, the check wasn't cashed out and I'm still waiting. Anyone who sent out at the same time and got notification?

Comment

Hey,
                    While it hasn't been very long since you sent out your package and you may get a NoA in the mail any day now, the following information may be of use:

"If applicants or their representatives have any specific cases where they believe something was lost by a Lockbox facility, please provide details by email to Lockbox Support at [email protected] and we will investigate."
                    I read somewhere that it may take a few weeks for them to get back.

Originally posted by sinyanmei92 View Post
                    sent the package out and it's received on 06/25, the check wasn't cashed out and I'm still waiting. Anyone who sent out at the same time and got notification?
                    Marriage-based AOS from F-1

06-15-2018: Fed-Ex package delivered
                    06-21-2018: 4 NOA texts and emails
                    06-25-2018: 4 NOAs received in the mail
                    06-28-2018: Biometrics Letter rec'd in the mail
                    7-10-2018: I-693 courtesy letter received
                    7-11-2018: Biometrics Appointment
                    7-15-2018: "We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case"
                    7-19-2018: "Interview was scheduled" update on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus
                    8-23-2018: Interview Date
                    8-24-2018: Status updated to 'Approved'

Comment

Rfe

Got an email Monday starting an RFE was on its way somprocess will be delayed until I get that info to them I guess. Waiting for the letter to find out what they need, I?m suspecting it?s the I-864. I did go for my biometrics on a walk-in on Monday and had to wait about an hour to pass, which isn?t bad considering they told me that they don?t do walk-ins.
                      Marriage based Greencard - Concurrent filing
                      06/11/2018 - Sent forms via USPS Expedited
                      06/14/2018 - Priority Date
                      06/21/2018 - USCIS cashed check
                      06/25/2018 - USCIS 4 NoAs received by mail
                      07/07/2018 - Received Biometrics appointment for 07/20/2018
                      07/09/2018 - Biometrics done on a walk-in
                      07/19/2018 - REF requesting I-864 received
                      07/26/2018 - I-864 mailed
                      07/30/2018 - USPS confirmation I-864 received

Comment

Originally posted by paase View Post
                        Hey,
                        While it hasn't been very long since you sent out your package and you may get a NoA in the mail any day now, the following information may be of use:

"If applicants or their representatives have any specific cases where they believe something was lost by a Lockbox facility, please provide details by email to Lockbox Support at [email protected] and we will investigate."
                        I read somewhere that it may take a few weeks for them to get back.
                        The NoA is for I-485 or I-130? Sorry I'm new here so I always get confused between the process...

Comment

Hi Guys....

Just got 3 Notifications and 3 emails from Uscis last night....I guess the Journey has begun. Praying for everyone's success story here. Any Arizona Filers here?

Concurrent Filing: I-485, I-130, I-130A, I-765, I-864 and I-693
                          Filing from Phoenix Arizona.
                          Docs sent to Chicago Lockbox
                          Sent Docs: June 30th
                          Docs received: July 2nd
                          Received 3 NOAs Texts&email: July 10th

Comment

Originally posted by ngjaxguy View Post
                            I am also June filer. Sent my documents to Chicago on 6/12 , received by USCIS on 6/15

Submitted 130,130a, 485, 864w, 693,765,131

I am expecting to have some update between 6/25-6/28

I wish you the best... Hoping for good news too... I filed June 30th...got My Noa email and texts yday. God bless us all.

Comment

Update

Hi Tom!

Hey Kristine, have you received mail from uscis yet?

Comment

Same timeline here too!

Originally posted by Tom18 View Post
                                Hey Kristine, have you received mail from uscis yet?
                                Hey Tom and Kristine! I also have literally the exact same timeline!
                                I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765, I-684, I-693, G-28 filed concurrently
                                Docs sent: 6/28
                                Checks cashed by USCIS: 7/8

Now I?m just waiting for those receipt notices in the mail! Please keep me posted on your progress! What locations are you guys filing from?
                                DACA approved: 12/2014
                                I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 apps. sent: 6/28/2018
                                NOA receipt notices received: 7/13/2018
                                I-485- Case ready to be scheduled for an interview.: 8/1/2018
                                I-765/I-131- Card received.: 10/26/2018
                                11/5/19- INTERVIEW SCHEDULED/NOTICE LETTER RECEIVED!
                                12/9/19- Interview/approval on same day/card being produced.
                                12/12/19- (email) GC being mailed to me notice received.
                                12/13/19- (email) USPS picked up card in mail.
                                12/14/19- GC delivered.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X