June 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview scheduled?????

Has anyone had their interview scheduled yet?

DACA recipient and was married to a USC July 2016. Filed I-130 I-485 I-765 and I-131 concurrently. Package sent around the end of June 2018 to the NBC.

Priority date: 7-12-18
    NOAs sent: 7-16-18
    Checks cashed: 7-16-18
    Bio letter received end of July
    Courtesy letter for I-693: 8-7-18
    BIO appt: 8-10-18
    As of 8-17-18 my interview is ready to be scheduled but have not received anything after that.
    Marriage based AOS
    I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765
    DACA recipient
    MKE, WI field office

Interview ready to be scheduled: 8-17-18
    New card is being produced (I-765 I-131 combo): 12-13-18
    EAD/AP combo card received: 12-20-18
    Interview has been scheduled: 1-23-19
    Interview date: 2-25-19
    GC in production:2-26-19

Comment

• Originally posted by ruizk90 View Post
      Has anyone had their interview scheduled yet?

DACA recipient and was married to a USC July 2016. Filed I-130 I-485 I-765 and I-131 concurrently. Package sent around the end of June 2018 to the NBC.

Bio letter received end of July
      As of 8-17-18 my interview is ready to be scheduled but have not received anything after that.
      Based on updates on different forums, early June filers are getting EAD, but this month seems to be our blessed months. Lots of interviews for June filers to be in November and December

Comment

• Originally posted by jatra View Post
        Hi all ! Anyone experienced if we travel abroad before AP approved, then it?s approved during you abroad and your family mails it to you to re-enter US. Is that ok ? Please advise. Your response on the matter is highly appreciated. Thanks
        user GA0019 is correct. I am in a similar situation, wife has a flight scheduled for October 20th, but has not received the combo card yet. I thought she can go and I can bring her the combo card once it is received. However as others have said it is not advisable and very risky.
        Even the instructions for the 1-131 document (page 6) state the the pending I-131 would be considered abandoned (which would leave that person not able to come back):

d. If you depart from the United States before the Advance Parole Document is issued, your application for an
        Advance Parole Document will be considered abandoned.

Comment

• It should have been in usps informed delivery site.wait for another 24 to 48 hours. I assume maybe uscis must be updating status as in mail and then send bulk of mail to usps.so it might take sometime for usps to either pick it up or update the information . Hopefully you going to get it in a day or two !. A friend of mine had same situation , infact his status was at "card is ordered" status but he checked mail and it was mailbox already. There was delay in system update and he got card mailed update when he already had his card in hand.

Originally posted by vlvl View Post
          Hopefully you hear some good news today!!

Question: How long does it take for the information to pop on informed delivery. My status changed yesterday (it has been 24 hrs) and I still have nothing. I purchased something online and the moment I purchased it, it popped on my informed delivery site.

CONGRATS !!! I AM CHECKING MY APP EVERY 2 HOURS .A LITTLE EXCITED TO GET THE UPDATE.LOL . HOPEFULLY WILL GET IT TOMORROW.
          [/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Ykgq18 View Post
            I have called USCIS this morning and they have put a service request for me for my i765. My case status shows fingerprint review was completed as of July 20, 2018. Anyone familar with how the service request works? I?m currently being put on suspension for my job because my OPT expires, I am desparately waiting for my EAD to get approved. Good luck everyone!
            That's what happened to me. I placed a request to expedite my case and got the new card in hand after almost 2 months.

Comment

• Anyone in F2A category?

I know many of you get married to USC, not GC holder, but anyone has experience with getting I-485 interview scheduled without having I-130 approved?
              A lot of people in F2A category actually reported that they got I-130 approved notice and their PDs are around March. Mine is May 22th, 2017. I don't know if it's relevant in this case.

Also, let's say, my wedding date is 01/18/2017. What if I had an interview in December this year and got approved? Would it be able for me to get 10year GC instead of 2 years?

Comment

• Ead card mailed update

Just got text ead card is mailed and on the wayyy..yayyy !!!
                Vlvl hope we get it by this weekend...

Comment

• Yaaay! I just got a change of status saying "card has been accepted by USPS" its going to get here Friday!
                  Depending on where you live i'm guessing Friday or Saturday!!!!

Originally posted by GA0019 View Post

Comment

• Congrats! Could I please ask which app you find useful?
                    C(9) Adjustment of status from F1
                    Providence RI
                    08-03-18 PD
                    08-10-18 Check Cashed Date
                    09-06-18 Biometrics
                    11-15-18 Courtesy letter was issued
                    11-28-18 Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
                    12-18-18 EAD: New card is being produced
                    12-20-18 EAD/AP Approval Notices
                    12-26-18 Picked up EAD/AP from post office
                    01-04-19 Interview was scheduled

Comment

• Originally posted by vlvl View Post
                      Yaaay! I just got a change of status saying "card has been accepted by USPS" its going to get here Friday!
                      congrats!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GA0019 View Post
                        Wow congrats to you... Can I ask are you on F1? I see. You ddnt expedite your i765 and you got ur ead aa proved in 115days.... I am currently on my 94th day today.... I guess I have to wait a little more... Congrats again you r blessed.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by vlvl View Post
                        Yaaay! I just got a change of status saying "card has been accepted by USPS" its going to get here Friday!
                        Congrats.... Pls pray for us that we get ours too.. This wait is killing me especially when one is idle and can't work lol... Congrats again

Comment

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
                          Wow congrats to you... Can I ask are you on F1? I see. You ddnt expedite your i765 and you got ur ead aa proved in 115days.... I am currently on my 94th day today.... I guess I have to wait a little more... Congrats again you r blessed.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats.... Pls pray for us that we get ours too.. This wait is killing me especially when one is idle and can't work lol... Congrats again
                          Is your field office Phoenix AZ?
                          AOS (Marriage-based)
                          Field Office: Phoenix, AZ

7/26 Arrived Chicago (Priority Date)
                          8/6 Received NOA in mail
                          8/10 Received biometric mail appt (for 8/24)
                          8/13 Bio early walk in
                          8/14 Bio fingerprints review completed
                          8/20 RFE letter in mail/RFE sent out same day
                          8/23 RFE received by USCIS
                          8/29 Case ready to be scheduled for interview
                          11/29 131 & 765 approved
                          12/4 Card was mailed
                          12/7 EAD card on hand

Comment

• Originally posted by vivalien View Post
                            Is your field office Phoenix AZ?
                            Yes my field office is Phoenix,AZ.... Here's my time line below...

Filing location: Phoenix, Arizona.
                            Concurrent Filing (Marriage based AOS).
                            I-485, I-130, I-130A, I-765, I-864 and I-693.
                            June 30: Documents sent.
                            July 2: Docs Received
                            July 2 Priority Date.
                            July 10: Received 3 NOAs via Texts&email
                            July 14: Received NOAs in the mailbox.
                            July 23: Biometrics appnt received for July 30th.
                            July 30: Biometrics walk-in

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys...am really getting frustrated not being able to work and support my wife.. What can I do? Is it advisable to expedite my i765? I don't know what course of action to take as I see most of you here have job offers and prior work permit... I have none of that and am at wits ends and super confused... I last heard from USCIS via email on 09/25 saying there are no updates for now your case is still processing.... I have kind of been getting same messages like every 2weeks....its 94days today since PD one mind is telling me just wait for the EAD another is telling me to expedite....but expedite based on what grounds or how to go about it.... Help a brother... Advice pls

July 2 Priority Date.
                            Last edited by ArizonaStarsAndStripes; 10-04-2018, 10:28 AM. Reason: Typography

Comment

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
                              Yes my field office is Phoenix,AZ.... Here's my time line below...

July 2 Priority Date.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys...am really getting frustrated not being able to work and support my wife.. What can I do? Is it advisable to expedite my i765? I don't know what course of action to take as I see most of you here have job offers and prior work permit... I have none of that and am at wits ends and super confused... I last heard from USCIS via email on 09/25 saying there are no updates for now your case is still processing.... I have kind of been getting same messages like every 2weeks....its 94days today since PD one mind is telling me just wait for the EAD another is telling me to expedite....but expedite based on what grounds or how to go about it.... Help a brother... Advice pls

July 2 Priority Date.
                              I totally understand, we have similar timelines. I received an email today at 6am, saying that my case is still under review, last action taken on Sept 6th, but I don't see any updates on the website since August 16th ( fingerprints reviewed). I am getting desperate as well.
                              I have been applying for jobs starting in January, and of course when they see my resume and I say I just moved here from Canada about 2 years ago to go to school, they always ask if I will ever need sponsorship, I say no, but I am terrified that I might miss a good opportunity, if I don't receive the work permit in time, plus not having money is no fun. I really don't want to get a job offer, and then expedite, I don't think the employers will understand. A few of my classmates are refused employment as soon as they say that they might need sponsorship.
                              Does anyone know why they sent the email about the update in September but didn't say what the update was?

hoping and praying for the best, for all of us. Good luck!!!

Comment

• Hi!!! those of you who already have the EAD card, what's the expiry date? Is it a year from the date received? I see that some people on older threads are talking about renewing their EAD. Again the way my interviews are going, I can tell that might be an issue. Some have asked "will you ever ever ever.... need sponsorship". of course the answer is no, iam afraid that the expiry date can raise a red flag. Anyways I have a really bad case of anxiety, lol.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X