June 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
    You are very correct now that I think of it. Hmmmm... Thanks for that thought. No I ddnt apply for AP initially as I don't really need it... Half of my family are in the US already so I really have no need traveling back to my home country for now. I took down the referall ID number I was given and I also just called my congresswomans office... She is pro-immigration and one of the major contenders for the US senate seat in the coming elections. The rep who spoke to me said he'd mail me a form I should print and fill and mail back to them and their office would see what they can do for me. He also said they can't force uscis to expedite my request but they will only back up my request with the congresswomans influence... Hoping this will work... Fingers crossed.
    Congresspersons do not have as much clout as Senators. I would call USCIS again, and get that referral ID for the AP IF you want that.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
      Congresspersons do not have as much clout as Senators. I would call USCIS again, and get that referral ID for the AP IF you want that.
      Advanced Parole? I don't really need it now bro... My wife told me to hold on and hear from USCIS in 5days time as they said... She told me not to pursue the congressmans route till I hear from Uscis... What do u think?

Comment

Advanced Parole? I don't really need it now bro... My wife told me to hold on and hear from USCIS in 5days time as they said... She told me not to pursue the congressmans route till I hear from Uscis... What do u think?
        It's all up to you. My work here is done.

Comment

• EAD Cards Mailed

Today at 8pm I received text message that my EAD card has been mailed and in next few minutes received 2nd text wife about my wife?s card being mailed.

My timeline
          06/14/2018 - 1-485 & I-765 received by USCIS both me and my wife. I-131 for my wife.
          06/27/2018 - Biometric notices received for July 9th, 2018
          06/28/2018 - Biometrics done by early walkin
          07/11/2018 - My I-485 & I-765 status updated as We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case but my wife's case is showing no status change
          10/04/2018 - EAD cards in production emails/text messages received for me and my wife
          10/09/2018 - EAD Cards mailed for me and my wife

Comment

It's all up to you. My work here is done.
            Lol u have done enough... Thanks so much I appreciate your input.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by dude101 View Post
            Today at 8pm I received text message that my EAD card has been mailed and in next few minutes received 2nd text wife about my wife?s card being mailed.

My timeline
            06/14/2018 - 1-485 & I-765 received by USCIS both me and my wife. I-131 for my wife.
            06/27/2018 - Biometric notices received for July 9th, 2018
            06/28/2018 - Biometrics done by early walkin
            07/11/2018 - My I-485 & I-765 status updated as We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case but my wife's case is showing no status change
            10/04/2018 - EAD cards in production emails/text messages received for me and my wife
            10/09/2018 - EAD Cards mailed for me and my wife
            Wow Congrats!!

Comment

Lol u have done enough... Thanks so much I appreciate your input.
              Hello, I also chatted with EMMA uscis to help me expedite my ead today. I was given a referral number and told to wait for 5 business days. Though am thinking of calling the senators office tomorrow but will wait till I get a response from them as well. Please I'd appreciate if you can update me when there's any improvement.
              AOS from B2 to Marriage based green card. Pd: 07/09/18 filed in Phoenix

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
                Hello, I also chatted with EMMA uscis to help me expedite my ead today. I was given a referral number and told to wait for 5 business days. Though am thinking of calling the senators office tomorrow but will wait till I get a response from them as well. Please I'd appreciate if you can update me when there's any improvement.
                AOS from B2 to Marriage based green card. Pd: 07/09/18 filed in Phoenix

OH your field office is Phoenix Arizona just like me... Yes I will wait for uscis to contact me in 5days time I guess... What senators office are you tryna contact? Make sure he or she is pro-immigration... That's why I called congresswoman Kyrsten Sinemas office yday... She's pro immigration and the only Democrat possibly that's pro immigration here.. Sad I know cos Arizona is more of a republican state... Doug Ducey is the senator but he's republican and I doubt he's pro immigration... When you do find out let me know as well... Sinemas office has sent me a release form to fill so they can contact uscis on my behalf.. I have filled it but I'd wait to hear from Uscis before I send the form back to Sinemas office... Fingers crossed.

Comment

OH your field office is Phoenix Arizona just like me... Yes I will wait for uscis to contact me in 5days time I guess... What senators office are you tryna contact? Make sure he or she is pro-immigration... That's why I called congresswoman Kyrsten Sinemas office yday... She's pro immigration and the only Democrat possibly that's pro immigration here.. Sad I know cos Arizona is more of a republican state... Doug Ducey is the senator but he's republican and I doubt he's pro immigration... When you do find out let me know as well... Sinemas office has sent me a release form to fill so they can contact uscis on my behalf.. I have filled it but I'd wait to hear from Uscis before I send the form back to Sinemas office... Fingers crossed.
                  Thank you so much for your input... We currently have 2 senators in Arizona who are Republicans... I got the senators office number yesterday from the uscis website... I called yesterday and was connected to their Phoenix office, I was told by the rep that the lady who does those stuff was off duty yesterday and I should called back today or she'd call me back since I gave them my number to reach me back on. Am still contemplating if I should still go ahead and call the office today or to wait till 5 days time since today made it 93 days. I just have the feelings that something positive will happen in 5 days time.

Comment

Thank you so much for your input... We currently have 2 senators in Arizona who are Republicans... I got the senators office number yesterday from the uscis website... I called yesterday and was connected to their Phoenix office, I was told by the rep that the lady who does those stuff was off duty yesterday and I should called back today or she'd call me back since I gave them my number to reach me back on. Am still contemplating if I should still go ahead and call the office today or to wait till 5 days time since today made it 93 days. I just have the feelings that something positive will happen in 5 days time.
                    That's great I thought we had just one Senator... Well same thing my wife said just wait for the 5days and let's see... I hope something good happens as well... Keep up the faith I know it's not easy but in due time EAD will be a thing of the past hopefully... Have a great day and u r most welcome.

Comment

That's great I thought we had just one Senator... Well same thing my wife said just wait for the 5days and let's see... I hope something good happens as well... Keep up the faith I know it's not easy but in due time EAD will be a thing of the past hopefully... Have a great day and u r most welcome.

Click on the link and select Arizona you'd see 2 senators pop up select the first one which will take you to his homepage and you're good to go.

Comment

• Speaking from my own experience every single time I called USCIS in regards to my expedite they would tell me 15days. One officer had told me 5days and when those 5 days passed and I called they told me to wait 15days.
                        If I were you I would call the Congressman and Senator cause it doesn't hurt to ask them to help (it doesn't delay anything).
                        Some Congressman and Senators have multiple caseworkers working for them and it might take them a week to process your case before they even assign a caseworker (I also contacted my Senator and told me once my case is assigned to a caseworker they would contact me.... they still have not LOL).
                        I expedited on 09/12 sent my evidence on 9/14 and contacted my Congressman on 9/14.
                        USCIS did not let me know if they received my proof of evidence (job offer) but my status changed to card is being produced on 09/27 (two weeks after I expedited).

Comment

To clarify, they told you to wait 5 days for a response. A response is not necessarily adjudication of your petition. They told you to wait 5 days to receive a letter that will ask you to submit evidence to support your request to expedite. That's it. There is no reason to wait 5 days and not enlist the help of your Senator right after you talk to USCIS. It does not make sense.

It does not matter that your Senators are republican. Many senators are up for re-election in November. Believe me, they want your US citizen spouse's vote.

Again, you do not need to wait 5 days to contact your Senator. You might as well get the ball rolling.
                          Last edited by UScitizenFilingforspouse; 10-10-2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

To clarify, they told you to wait 5 days for a response. A response is not necessarily adjudication of your petition. They told you to wait 5 days to receive a letter that will ask you to submit evidence to support your request to expedite. That's it. There is no reason to wait 5 days and not enlist the help of your Senator right after you talk to USCIS. It does not make sense.

It does not matter that your Senators are republican. Many senators are up for re-election in November. Believe me, they want your US citizen spouse's vote.

Again, you do not need to wait 5 days to contact your Senator. You might as well get the ball rolling.
                            Thanks so much for the clarification I really appreciate it. I requested to expedite my EAD based on financial hardships. Do I need any prove? Am not working cos I don't have EAD so what can I show to prove that? I don't have a personal bank account but joint account with my wife.

Comment

Thanks so much for the clarification I really appreciate it. I requested to expedite my EAD based on financial hardships. Do I need any prove? Am not working cos I don't have EAD so what can I show to prove that? I don't have a personal bank account but joint account with my wife.
                              Then you would show your depleting bank account, financial strain. Include some bank statements. Aren't you the one whose wife is pregnant?

Comment

Then you would show your depleting bank account, financial strain. Include some bank statements. Aren't you the one whose wife is pregnant?
                                No. It's Arizonastarandstrip that said his wife is pregnant.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X