June 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
    I called the office today and the lady that picked told me am still within the range of the processing time. She said EAD now take 4-6 months so all I have to do is wait. She said if it's more than 6months and I didn't get the card that's when they can do it for me but for now that I should just wait.
    This thread feels like spoon feeding. *Sigh* Did you tell the lady that you are requesting their help with your expedite request?

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
      Sure, here is the link to the Expedite Criteria https://www.uscis.gov/us-visa-and-im...edite-criteria
      It will probably easiest for your spouse to get a job - ANY JOB. It does not even have to be her dream job - literally, COSTCO customer service will do the trick. When you call to expedite, you can just ask to expedite both because you would like her to get the combo card. She should call herself actually.
      Once you place the request to expedite for both, ask the rep or Emma to provide you with the referral IDs. Then enlist your Senator to inquire on your wife's behalf.

Footnote - there are folks with PD June 2018 are already getting their combo cards. So there's that.
      All the best,

USCFFS

ps: You are correct - a wedding is not a reason to expedite. You can try though.
      Appreciate it. May give this a try to avoid getting it in December (which would be 6 months processing time per USCIS current processing time on their site).

Comment

Why would you wait to hear from USCIS? Donny does not have to wait. There is no need to waste time if you already got referral ID numbers.

Lol I know... I just want to see uscis requirements 1st...i never told him. To wait like me though.... I have my reasons

Comment

This thread feels like spoon feeding. *Sigh* Did you tell the lady that you are requesting their help with your expedite request?
          Lol... I didn't tell her to expedite for me. I told her I already did. All I needed for them is to assist me due to what am going and through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
            Lol... I didn't tell her to expedite for me. I told her I already did. All I needed for them is to assist me due to what am going and through.
            It seems like I am typing A and there's an immihelp filter that turns that into D. You guys will figure it out.

Comment

It seems like I am typing A and there's an immihelp filter that turns that into D. You guys will figure it out.

Hehehehe funny guy...

Comment

• Silent follower and i must tell you this forum doesnt make me get too much worried. I would rather come on immihelp 4-5times a day than keep checking egov or dhs.com.

Got update at 7:30pm today that action has been taken on my case.
                Egov. Says case is ready to be scheduled for interview.
                105days today.

PD: 6/27/18
                After Noas
                It was just at: Fingerprint fee was received until a change today.

Keeping fingers crossed.
                F1 to AOS based on Marriage.

Wish you all the best and speed for you all.

Thank you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ola123456 View Post
                  Silent follower and i must tell you this forum doesnt make me get too much worried. I would rather come on immihelp 4-5times a day than keep checking egov or dhs.com.

105days today.

After Noas

Keeping fingers crossed.

Thank you all.

Congrats man!!! ☺

Comment

• GOT mY EAD Approval

Another Silent follower here from June 2018... Got EAD approval without Expediting the process... Some update rather than nothing.

F2A Spouse of an LPR.

PD : 06/25/2018

EAD Approved : 10/11/2018

Thanks you everyone here for the backing eachother... especially "UScitizenFilingforspouse", i read your responses even on other forums as well.

will keep you posted on further updates, anybody from Philadelphia field office please respond.

Regards
                    AK

Comment

• Originally posted by a1k405996 View Post
                      Another Silent follower here from June 2018... Got EAD approval without Expediting the process... Some update rather than nothing.

F2A Spouse of an LPR.

Thanks you everyone here for the backing eachother... especially "UScitizenFilingforspouse", i read your responses even on other forums as well.

will keep you posted on further updates, anybody from Philadelphia field office please respond.

Regards
                      AK
                      Go Philadelphia! I lived there AGES AGO. Congratulations! Now you can live life and wait for the rest to unfold.

Comment

• Congrats Ola123456

Originally posted by Ola123456 View Post
                        Silent follower and i must tell you this forum doesnt make me get too much worried. I would rather come on immihelp 4-5times a day than keep checking egov or dhs.com.

105days today.

After Noas

Keeping fingers crossed.

Thank you all.

Hi Ola123456,

I have to agree with you, i have been here for over a month and i stopped following the case status, after i started to read on Immihelp almost spend 3 hours a day reading through others responses and requests.

your priority date is 2 days after mine and that gives me a hope that there will be some kind of update on the Interview schedule soon.. i mean atleast ready for interview update.. What is your field office?

i just got my EAD.. wishing you all the best for your EAD Approval in a day or 2.

Please keep us posted on when you recieve the interview notice.

Regards
                        AK

Comment

• EAD Cards in hands

Today I have received my EAD card which expires in October 2019. USPS informed delivery was showing it will be delivered tomorrow but luckily they were delivered today. Hopefully before EAD Card expires, my green card interview will be scheduled. It took around 90 days to get my EAD card from the date when biometrics were processed.

Also received my wife?s combo EAD/AP card. I have couple of questions that I would like to clarify about this combo card and my wife?s travel and I will post them tomorrow.

My previous relevant postings have useful comments:-

My timeline
                          06/14/2018 - 1-485 & I-765 received by USCIS both me and my wife. I-131 for my wife.
                          06/27/2018 - Biometric notices received for July 9th, 2018
                          06/28/2018 - Biometrics done by early walkin
                          07/11/2018 - My I-485 & I-765 status updated as We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case but my wife's case is showing no status change
                          10/04/2018 - EAD cards in production emails/text messages received for me and my wife
                          10/09/2018 - EAD Cards mailed for me and my wife
                          10/11/2018 - EAD Cards received

Comment

• Originally posted by dude101 View Post
                            Today I have received my EAD card which expires in October 2019. USPS informed delivery was showing it will be delivered tomorrow but luckily they were delivered today. Hopefully before EAD Card expires, my green card interview will be scheduled. It took around 90 days to get my EAD card from the date when biometrics were processed.

Also received my wife?s combo EAD/AP card. I have couple of questions that I would like to clarify about this combo card and my wife?s travel and I will post them tomorrow.

My previous relevant postings have useful comments:-

My timeline
                            06/14/2018 - 1-485 & I-765 received by USCIS both me and my wife. I-131 for my wife.
                            06/27/2018 - Biometric notices received for July 9th, 2018
                            06/28/2018 - Biometrics done by early walkin
                            07/11/2018 - My I-485 & I-765 status updated as We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case but my wife's case is showing no status change
                            10/04/2018 - EAD cards in production emails/text messages received for me and my wife
                            10/09/2018 - EAD Cards mailed for me and my wife
                            10/11/2018 - EAD Cards received
                            I will really appreciate useful feedback on my questions below.

When filing for my wife?s I-131 application, we had explicitly mentioned country A in the list of country for her to travel on Advance Payroll in order to visit her family. For some reason her family has moved to country B since we filed. If she travel?s to country B then upon her return to USA can she denied entry by be border agents at the airport? They can say that you mentioned Country A in your I-131 form but you went to Country B.

Also with EAD/AP combo card there is a notice in which it is stated that The card is valid for multiple applications of parole into the United States until the expiration date. My question here is in my wife?s I-131 form we had to explicitly specify departure date and duration of stay so we did just that. Can she travel on a date other than that was mentioned in the form and can her stay be more the days listed? It?s just that the statement in the notice is flexible whereas I-131 form was very strict about departure date and duration of stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by dude101 View Post
                              I will really appreciate useful feedback on my questions below.

When filing for my wife?s I-131 application, we had explicitly mentioned country A in the list of country for her to travel on Advance Payroll in order to visit her family. For some reason her family has moved to country B since we filed. If she travel?s to country B then upon her return to USA can she denied entry by be border agents at the airport? They can say that you mentioned Country A in your I-131 form but you went to Country B.

Also with EAD/AP combo card there is a notice in which it is stated that The card is valid for multiple applications of parole into the United States until the expiration date. My question here is in my wife?s I-131 form we had to explicitly specify departure date and duration of stay so we did just that. Can she travel on a date other than that was mentioned in the form and can her stay be more the days listed? It?s just that the statement in the notice is flexible whereas I-131 form was very strict about departure date and duration of stay.
                              EAD AP combo card is for entry back to USA

You can go to any country and as many times before expiration date.

When you come back to states , at port of entry, they will ask you questions in more detail. As long as nothing is shady , you will be good. Example purpose of your visit, what you do , etc
                              Filing Type: Concurrent I-130, I-130A I-485 (I-693 + I-864), I-765 , I-131
                              Field Office:Houston

6/12 Package Sent
                              6/15 Priority Date
                              6/21 Checks Cashed
                              6/21 NoAs via Email/Text
                              6/25 NoAs via Mail
                              7/6 Biometric letter
                              7/18 Biometric Done
                              7/19 Status for 485 and 765 changed to "Finger Print review was completed"
                              7/25 Status for 485 changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled for an Interview"
                              10/15/2018 status for 765 changed to ?new card is being produced ?

Comment

• Finally found 1 F2A here

Originally posted by a1k405996 View Post

F2A Spouse of an LPR.

Regards
                                AK
                                Congrats,
                                My PD for 485 is also around the same time as you. Not sure when will our interviews/I-130 will be approved

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X