June 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
    Hahahah which fingers are you keeping crossed? Your card is already here... Sit back relax and go to a Starbucks and sip some coffe bro... Big Congrats to you I tap in your blessings....

- - - Updated - - -

Sup bro... Well nothing yet... I faxed my docs yday and I called uscis this morning... I spoke to a Tier 1 officer and I asked if they had gotten my fax and what's the status of my expedite.... So he said it's above his level and routed me to a Tier 2 officer... So the Tier 2 checked and said they have gotten my fax and I should give them 5days to process it... So I don't know if she meant process or make a decision in 5days...In conclusion I asked if she meant I'd get a decision in 5days and she said yes I'd most likely get a favorable decision in 5days time... I really don't know how that works so I'd just cross my fingers like Ola and wait on them... Today makes it 108days...its getting unbearable not beign able to work and earn honestly..

So I expressed the reason why am expediting again to the Tier 2 and she said she understood me clearly that they get such cases all the time and I'd most likely get a favorable decision...

So the wait continues... Anything on your ends man?
    Thanks boss for the well written explanation... I faxed my documents three times... I called the Congresswoman's office and explained my P to them and she mailed me a form to fill and fax back which I faxed and even emailed to them... So far have not received and update yet either online or mail mailbox... Since you said 5 days and I faxed it on Monday there's possibility then I'd get a decision by today or Monday next week... I tap into the blessings from everyone on this forum to also do ours whos also waiting and expecting positive response ijn... I'd update you if there's something positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
      Thanks boss for the well written explanation... I faxed my documents three times... I called the Congresswoman's office and explained my P to them and she mailed me a form to fill and fax back which I faxed and even emailed to them... So far have not received and update yet either online or mail mailbox... Since you said 5 days and I faxed it on Monday there's possibility then I'd get a decision by today or Monday next week... I tap into the blessings from everyone on this forum to also do ours whos also waiting and expecting positive response ijn... I'd update you if there's something positive.

We'd just have to wait and be patient bro... So keep the faith up... I know it's not easy but it will be easy by his grace... Have a blessed day

Comment

• Received my EAD today

Yayyy!! Hi guys, I received my combo card today. Thank God for his mercies.
        Now that Christmas travel is a done deal. Lol
        Concurrent filing for AOS through marriage to USC.
        Filed I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131.

City: LA

June 6: Application to Chicago Lockbox
        June 8: Received by USCIS
        June 8: Priority date
        June 10: Text and email for receipt
        June 15: Recvd I-797 NOA by mail
        June 22: Recvd Biometrics appointmt
        June 29: I-693 courtesy letter
        July 9: Biometrics completed
        July 19: Case ready to be scheduled for interview
        Oct 13: I-765 EAD Card in production
        Oct. 17: EAD Card mailed by USCIS

Comment

• I got this message from my congresswoman stating here is what uscis responded to her as regards my case. I don't know what this means or if this happened before they got my fax or if they even got my fax at all.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding this constituent?s immigration matter. Your constituent?s correspondence requests your assistance in obtaining a quicker and more favorable decision. In the interest of fairness to all petitioners and applicants, and absent any compelling urgent circumstances, USCIS generally processes petitions and applications in the order they are received. Requests for expedited service are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The burden is on the applicant to demonstrate that one or more of the expedite criteria have been met. The criteria are as follows:

Severe financial loss to company or individual;

Extreme emergent situation;

Humanitarian situation;

Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States;

Department of Defense or National Interest Situation (e.g., imminent military deployment) (Note: Request must come from an official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government);

USCIS error; or

Compelling interest of USCIS.

This information is available on the USCIS website at https://www.uscis.gov/us-visa-and-im...edite-criteria.

USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in a timely manner and gives every applicant or petitioner full and fair consideration consistent with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. While your constituent?s situation appears serious, your constituent has not provided evidence that one or more of the expedite criteria have been met.

Comment

I got this message from my congresswoman stating here is what uscis responded to her as regards my case. I don't know what this means or if this happened before they got my fax or if they even got my fax at all.

Thank you for your inquiry regarding this constituent?s immigration matter. Your constituent?s correspondence requests your assistance in obtaining a quicker and more favorable decision. In the interest of fairness to all petitioners and applicants, and absent any compelling urgent circumstances, USCIS generally processes petitions and applications in the order they are received. Requests for expedited service are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The burden is on the applicant to demonstrate that one or more of the expedite criteria have been met. The criteria are as follows:

Severe financial loss to company or individual;

Extreme emergent situation;

Humanitarian situation;

Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States;

Department of Defense or National Interest Situation (e.g., imminent military deployment) (Note: Request must come from an official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government);

USCIS error; or

Compelling interest of USCIS.

This information is available on the USCIS website at https://www.uscis.gov/us-visa-and-im...edite-criteria.

USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in a timely manner and gives every applicant or petitioner full and fair consideration consistent with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. While your constituent?s situation appears serious, your constituent has not provided evidence that one or more of the expedite criteria have been met.
            Thank you for your inquiry regarding this constituent?s immigration matter. Our review indicates that this case is within USCIS's current processing time. Processing time information can be found on our website on the USCIS Processing Time Information page. For employment-based or family-based Forms I-485, Forms N-400, or Forms N-600, please check processing times for the local field office. Once further action is taken, a notice will be sent to the address of record.

Comment

Thank you for your inquiry regarding this constituent?s immigration matter. Our review indicates that this case is within USCIS's current processing time. Processing time information can be found on our website on the USCIS Processing Time Information page. For employment-based or family-based Forms I-485, Forms N-400, or Forms N-600, please check processing times for the local field office. Once further action is taken, a notice will be sent to the address of record.

This guys are something else lol... Well i guess we have to wait cos I don't even know what to do anymore... Have u gotten any notice on your egov about this case?

- - - Updated - - -

USCFFS please your input is needed... Thanks.

Comment

This guys are something else lol... Well i guess we have to wait cos I don't even know what to do anymore... Have u gotten any notice on your egov about this case?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, what can I tell you? Congresspersons have less clout. I have observed that USCIS tends to give congresspersons that same answer BUT do tend to take action upon a Senator's inquiry. That's the reason I tell people to go straight to their Senators and not congressperson. If I tell someone to do A (based on experience and observations) and they do B, then there is not a whole lot that I can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                  Well, what can I tell you? Congresspersons have less clout. I have observed that USCIS tends to give congresspersons that same answer BUT do tend to take action upon a Senator's inquiry. That's the reason I tell people to go straight to their Senators and not congressperson. If I tell someone to do A (based on experience and observations) and they do B, then there is not a whole lot that I can do.
                  Lol funny guy... The thing is things have been said about the Senator we have here and his relationships with blacks ain't too favorable that's why I opted to go for a congress person... Well you are right... I'd contact my senators office I guess... Can you please give me a hint on what else I can submit as regards documents?

Comment

Lol funny guy... The thing is things have been said about the Senator we have here and his relationships with blacks ain't too favorable that's why I opted to go for a congress person... Well you are right... I'd contact my senators office I guess... Can you please give me a hint on what else I can submit as regards documents?
                    It's their job to help their constituents. This is how they get elected. BELIEVE ME when I tell you they want your black vote. You can tell them you are experiencing financial hardship. Did you submit a job offer? Whatever you sent USCIS, you need to send that same evidence or more to your Senator. That may mean sending bank statements. Some people mind that. But you should not. Ask your senator's office what they would like you to provide.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                      It's their job to help their constituents. This is how they get elected. BELIEVE ME when I tell you they want your black vote. You can tell them you are experiencing financial hardship. Did you submit a job offer? Whatever you sent USCIS, you need to send that same evidence or more to your Senator. That may mean sending bank statements. Some people mind that. But you should not. Ask your senator's office what they would like you to provide.

I sent Bank statements of my wife and how money comes in and depletes... I don't know what else uscis what's... Well I'd call my senators office and see... Bro I live in Arizona and it's more republican here... How many black republican public office holders are here in AZ? Not many or close to none.. Well I'd try my luck anyways no harm in trial at all.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Have not gotten any update... Why is your response from Congresswoman different from mine?

Comment

Have not gotten any update... Why is your response from Congresswoman different from mine?
                          Are they saying the evidence you submitted for your EAD Expediting is not strong enough or your main application?

Comment

• Got my wife's i-485 RFE in the mail.

It's asking for most recent tax return and w-2s and stated that my income is below the poverty guidelines.

I don't understand. I submitted everything they're requesting and my income is clearly above the guideline. Wonder if my lawyer forgot to include it. Need to contact them Monday.

Comment

It's not from Congresswoman.... Its the message uscis sent her so she was showing me.... Uscis hasn't gotten back to me

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
                              Are they saying the evidence you submitted for your EAD Expediting is not strong enough or your main application?

That's what the message said... Said what I sent for the expedite isn't strong enough.... That's the comms between congresswoman office and uscis tho... Uscis hasnt told me they have reached a decision for the expedite.... Gurus if my expedite isn't approved hope it doesn't affect anything?

Comment

It's not from Congresswoman.... Its the message uscis sent her so she was showing me.... Uscis hasn't gotten back to me

- - - Updated - - -

That's what the message said... Said what I sent for the expedite isn't strong enough.... That's the comms between congresswoman office and uscis tho... Uscis hasnt told me they have reached a decision for the expedite.... Gurus if my expedite isn't approved hope it doesn't affect anything?
                                It won't affect your main application from what I read here some weeks back.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
                                It won't affect your main application from what I read here some weeks back.
                                Am just gonna wait till I hear from Uscis

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X