June 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
    You can't be sure... Just wait. And getting the transcripts isn't where it ends... U have to file it. They want proof u filed your taxes with IRS for the previous year... Anyhw when u get it. You'd know what is needed. My expedite for 765 still says case has been assigned to an officer for review... Its all good
    They're requesting for all the evidence I submitted previously what might be the cause?

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
      They're requesting for all the evidence I submitted previously what might be the cause?
      Two different people here showed me their RFE for 485...it was different from mine when I saw it finally... I'd say wait till you get it it could be anything. Patience bro

Comment

Two different people here showed me their RFE for 485...it was different from mine when I saw it finally... I'd say wait till you get it it could be anything. Patience bro
        I already got the mail today

Comment

I already got the mail today
          OH u did... What did it say?

Comment

OH u did... What did it say?
            It's requesting for all the evidence I already provided when I first submitted my application

Comment

• EAD card on the way

Just thought to share my timeline
              Marriage to USC-based AOS

USCIS - Dallas
              Documents Sent (USPS)- 6/19/18
              Received by USCIS - 6/21/18
              Received 4 NOAs in mail - 7/4/2018
              Biometrics appointment letter - 7/222018
              Biometrics appointment - 7/30/2018
              EAD card being produced - 10/28/2018
              I 485 Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview - 10/9/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Thatsleekchic View Post

USCIS - Dallas
                Congrats 🎉
                C9 Spouse of USC
                NYC Filer
                04/13/18 - PD
                05/04/18 - Bio notice
                05/23/18 - Bio completed
                09/18/18 - RFIE mailed
                09/22/18 - RFIE Rcv'd
                10/09/18 - Responded to RFIE
                10/10/18 - USCIS Received RFIE
                10/12/18 - Text & email Update from dhs rcv'd response to RFIE
                10/12/18 - Submitted a SR form I-765
                10/25/18 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
                11/14/18 - Submitted 2nd SR for form I-765
                11/26/18 - NOA for I765
                11/30/18 - Rcv'd SS card
                12/06/18 - Rcv'd EAD

Comment

It's requesting for all the evidence I already provided when I first submitted my application
                  Then give them all the evidence bro... Something must have happened to the ones you sent initially I guess... Do the needful as soon as you can and add the tax return filed with irs as well...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Thatsleekchic View Post

USCIS - Dallas

Wow at your timeline... Congrats

Comment

• [QUOTE=ArizonaStarsAndStripes;586607]Then give them all the evidence bro... Something must have happened to the ones you sent initially I guess... Do the needful as soon as you can and add the tax return filed with irs as well...

- - - Updated - - -

I'll call my attorney tomorrow cos am sure I gave them all what they requested in the rfe when we filed it freshly... Though I still have them with me but don't have the transcript yet as I'd get that on Friday... I'd update you tomorrow...

Comment

• Interview Scheduled

Originally posted by dude101 View Post
                      My latest update from 30 minutes back. Interview is ready to be scheduled.

Here you will find a useful comment to my questions

My timeline
                      04/2017 - Labor application submitted
                      05/2017 - Labor approval
                      06/2017 - I-140 application received by USCIS
                      03/2018 - RFE asking for last few months pay stubs
                      03/2018 - RFE response submitted using premium processing
                      06/14/2018 - 1-485 & I-765 received by USCIS both me and my wife. I-131 for my wife.
                      06/27/2018 - Biometric notices received for July 9th, 2018
                      06/28/2018 - Biometrics done by early walkin
                      07/11/2018 - My I-485 & I-765 status updated as We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case but my wife's case is showing no status change
                      10/04/2018 - EAD cards in production emails/text messages received for me and my wife
                      10/11/2018 - EAD Cards Received
                      10/16/2018 - SSC received for my wife
                      10/18/2018 - Interview is ready to be scheduled text alerts received
                      I was just checking status in case tracker app in the morning like I do billion times a day every day and saw my status change. On egov.uscis.gov status shows Interview was scheduled whereas myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov is still stuck on finger print review completed status for past more than 3 months. Thank God, the last mile. By the way so far I haven?t received from USCIS any text alerts/emails for interview scheduled.

My timeline
                      04/2017 - Labor application submitted
                      05/2017 - Labor approval
                      06/2017 - I-140 application received by USCIS
                      03/2018 - RFE asking for last few months pay stubs
                      03/2018 - RFE response submitted using premium processing
                      06/14/2018 - 1-485 & I-765 received by USCIS both me and my wife. I-131 for my wife.
                      06/27/2018 - Biometric notices received for July 9th, 2018
                      06/28/2018 - Biometrics done by early walkin
                      07/11/2018 - My I-485 & I-765 status updated as We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case but my wife's case is showing no status change
                      10/04/2018 - EAD cards in production emails/text messages received for me and my wife
                      10/11/2018 - EAD Cards Received
                      10/16/2018 - SSC received for my wife
                      10/18/2018 - Interview is ready to be scheduled text alerts received
                      11/06/2018 - Interview was scheduled

Comment

• [QUOTE=Donny_29;586617]
                        Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
                        Then give them all the evidence bro... Something must have happened to the ones you sent initially I guess... Do the needful as soon as you can and add the tax return filed with irs as well...

- - - Updated - - -

I'll call my attorney tomorrow cos am sure I gave them all what they requested in the rfe when we filed it freshly... Though I still have them with me but don't have the transcript yet as I'd get that on Friday... I'd update you tomorrow...

Wassup man... Have u received the Transcripts?

Comment

• [QUOTE=ArizonaStarsAndStripes;586805]
                          Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post

Wassup man... Have u received the Transcripts?
                          I got her 1040 from her TurboTax account... I emailed it to my attorney and my birth certificate that's what they requested... The 2017 tax is 14pages while that of 2016 is 130 pages so I feel it is the complete tax return sent to IRS... I don't know if my attorney have mailed it cos I sent it today. Have you mailed yours and any update?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Donny_29;586823]

I got her 1040 from her TurboTax account... I emailed it to my attorney and my birth certificate that's what they requested... The 2017 tax is 14pages while that of 2016 is 130 pages so I feel it is the complete tax return sent to IRS... I don't know if my attorney have mailed it cos I sent it today. Have you mailed yours and any update?
                            Haven't gotten the transcripts from irs yet... Still waiting for it to hit my mail then I'd do the needful... Wifey couldn't download from. Their site cos records she was providing wasn't tallying with what irs has on file... She's moved house a lot and changed cars and all that... I tire sef... Well I'd just wait for the one she requested via mail.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ArizonaStarsAndStripes;586833]
                              Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post

Haven't gotten the transcripts from irs yet... Still waiting for it to hit my mail then I'd do the needful... Wifey couldn't download from. Their site cos records she was providing wasn't tallying with what irs has on file... She's moved house a lot and changed cars and all that... I tire sef... Well I'd just wait for the one she requested via mail.
                              If you call and ask them if they can fax them, they will transfer you to a real IRS agent and he/she will fax them to you. They just require that you have immediate access to the fax machine or online fax service.

Comment

• [QUOTE=UScitizenFilingforspouse;586839]

If you call and ask them if they can fax them, they will transfer you to a real IRS agent and he/she will fax them to you. They just require that you have immediate access to the fax machine or online fax service.
                                Please sir, will the proof of evidence that they requested reset the EAD clock?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X