X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
    Reading such gives me smiles... Congrats again...God bless

- - - Updated - - -

Finally just mailed my RFIE today.... Mehn it's been a hell of a two weeks gathering Wifeys W2 from previous jobs and finding a good tax office to file... Done and dusted... Back to the waiting game..Thank God
    I got update from Sinema office yesterday... Did they mail you?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
    Good afternoon,

Attached is a letter from Congresswoman Kyrsten Sinema informing you that our office is closing and the appropriate steps to move forward with your case. If you still requesting help and you believe your case can not wait until January please let me know and I will refer you to another member of congress.

Please let me know if you have any questions. It has been an honor to served you.

Sincerely,

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Good afternoon,

Attached is a letter from Congresswoman Kyrsten Sinema informing you that our office is closing and the appropriate steps to move forward with your case. If you still requesting help and you believe your case can not wait until January please let me know and I will refer you to another member of congress.

Please let me know if you have any questions. It has been an honor to served you.

Sincerely,
    Hello,

If you need immediate assistance, we encourage you to reach out to Congressman Ruben Gallego. I will forward your information to his office. I have included his information below:

Comment

• Originally posted by cltcelt View Post
      We had the interview for our marriage based I-485/I-130 Petition yesterday in Charlotte, North Carolina.

We arrived 30 minutes before our appointment, went through security and to the front desk. The lady at the desk explained she could not check us in until 15 minutes before our appointment and that she would call us back when it was time.

At exactly 15 minutes before our appointment time we were called up, given a number and sent to a secondary waiting room. Within 30 minutes, the IO officer called us forward and we headed to her office. She was friendly and professional.

We were asked to show original of: drivers license, passports, birth certificates, marriage certificates, I-94.
      We were then asked if we had anything to add to the file to show bona fida marriage. We had already submitted joint bank accounts, joint property and photographs. She said she did not need any more photos but did take: updated bank statements, house deed (showing joint ownership), trip itineraries and copies of wedding reception receipts.

She then asked us basic questions from the i-485 form, how long we were together and when we were married.

The interview probably took around 15 minutes. At the end she asked if we had any questions and we said no. She said our APPROVAL will be in the mail in a couple of weeks. She did say she had to double check our file and would send for anything if it was missing. However, she said that everything looked good and we should have our approval documents and card within a couple of weeks.

An hour or so later our status updated to "You have had your interview and your case needs to be reviewed". About 30 minutes later the case status changed to "Your card is being produced".

Thanks to everyone on this forum for sharing experiences and offering advice. If your marriage is genuine and you offer enough evidence to show it, the interview is almost a formality.

Good luck to everyone with their application!
      Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Good afternoon,

Sincerely,

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

If you need immediate assistance, we encourage you to reach out to Congressman Ruben Gallego. I will forward your information to his office. I have included his information below:

Yeah I saw this email.... You know she's now a Senator as she won the elections.. So I replied her to keep fighting for my case. I haven't gotten a response. I guess now that Sinema is a Senator it's way better.

Still waiting for my package to get to Lee's Summit.. It should arrive there today from the tracking info I was given. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• RFE just arrived Lee's Summit...

Guess I'd go on and wait for updates from Tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

My time line so far... Praying for fruitful news before November ends.

Filing location: Phoenix, Arizona.
          Concurrent Filing (Marriage based AOS).
          I-485, I-130, I-130A, I-765, I-864 and I-693.
          June 30: Documents sent.
          July 2: Docs Received
          July 2: Priority Date.
          July 10: Received 3 NOAs via Texts&email
          July 14: Received NOAs in the mailbox.
          July 23: Biometrics appnt received for July 30th.
          July 30: Biometrics Walk In.
          Oct 25: RFE for i485 mailed to me by uscis
          Oct 31: Received RFE in mail.
          Nov 15: Mailed out RFE to Uscis
          Nov 17: RFE arrived Uscis Office

Comment

RFE just arrived Lee's Summit...

Guess I'd go on and wait for updates from Tuesday.

- - - Updated - - -

My time line so far... Praying for fruitful news before November ends.

Amen oooooo.... My attorney mailed my response on Friday according to him.

Comment

• Uscis update

RFE received by uscis today... Just got their update on my uscis app and egov. Keeping fingers crossed. Amen Donny... It is well.

Nov 19: RFE received and confirmed by uscis..

Comment

RFE received by uscis today... Just got their update on my uscis app and egov. Keeping fingers crossed. Amen Donny... It is well.

Nov 19: RFE received and confirmed by uscis..
                Hoping mine get updated tomorrow since I mailed it out a day after yours

Comment

Hoping mine get updated tomorrow since I mailed it out a day after yours
                  I hope so too. Amen

Comment

• Confused

So I just got an email saying "We Have Taken An Action On Your Case... Log in now to View"

I logged on to my egov and dhs and saw no new update... Checked my uscis app on my phone as well no new update aside the reciept of my RFE I sent.

Funny thing is I never got any email talking about my RFE it came via text message. So could this be USCIS normal computer generated emails one gets every two weeks?

Or have they really made a decision on my case... Someone enlighten me especially those who have gone through same as me. Thanks.

Comment

So I just got an email saying "We Have Taken An Action On Your Case... Log in now to View"

I logged on to my egov and dhs and saw no new update... Checked my uscis app on my phone as well no new update aside the reciept of my RFE I sent.

Funny thing is I never got any email talking about my RFE it came via text message. So could this be USCIS normal computer generated emails one gets every two weeks?

Or have they really made a decision on my case... Someone enlighten me especially those who have gone through same as me. Thanks.
                      Did they send you rfe or rfie?

Comment

Mmm...I guess taken an action could be anything, like an update, or something added to your application, or just "ready to be scheduled for interview". Does it really have have to be a decision?
                        C9 NY

* 10/25/18 - PD
                        * 10/31/18 - Credit Card charged for both i-130 and i-485
                        * 11/01/18 - 4 text messreceived
                        * 11/06/18 - 4 NoAs in mailbox
                        * 11/10/18 - Biometrics notification in the mail
                        * 11/21/18 - Biometrics Appointment
                        * 12/05/18 - "Fingerprint Review was Completed" i-485 and i-765
                        * 02/27/19 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" i-485
                        * 02/28/19 - Received the i-693 Courtesy Letter
                        * 05/20/19 - 2 NoAs for i-765 and i-131 in mailbox
                        * 05/22/19 - Combo Card in hand

Comment

Did they send you rfe or rfie?
                          Bro it's the same thing isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by nycfiler3 View Post
                          Mmm...I guess taken an action could be anything, like an update, or something added to your application, or just "ready to be scheduled for interview". Does it really have have to be a decision?
                          Well am guessing the RFE update is what they talking about cos that email is from DHS.... I don't know anyways... I'd just wait and see.

Comment

Bro it's the same thing isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Well am guessing the RFE update is what they talking about cos that email is from DHS.... I don't know anyways... I'd just wait and see.
                            They're not the same.

Comment

They're not the same.
                              What is the difference with RFE AND RFIE ?
                              C9 Spouse of USC
                              NYC Filer
                              04/13/18 - PD
                              05/04/18 - Bio notice
                              05/23/18 - Bio completed
                              09/18/18 - RFIE mailed
                              09/22/18 - RFIE Rcv'd
                              10/09/18 - Responded to RFIE
                              10/10/18 - USCIS Received RFIE
                              10/12/18 - Text & email Update from dhs rcv'd response to RFIE
                              10/12/18 - Submitted a SR form I-765
                              10/25/18 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
                              11/14/18 - Submitted 2nd SR for form I-765
                              11/26/18 - NOA for I765
                              11/30/18 - Rcv'd SS card
                              12/06/18 - Rcv'd EAD

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitedLongEnough View Post
                                What is the difference with RFE AND RFIE ?
                                From what I read online RFE pauses the clock but RFIE reset the clock back to zero. Am not sure it works that way though cos most people with rfie still get their cases processed within normal time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X