June 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
    It's not about perfection. It's about taking the time to understand the process, read the instructions and diligently put together a complete petition. It's necessary to point out how detrimental a RFIE/RFE can be. USCIS recently raised the bar. Do not forget that officers now have discretion to straight out deny a case that lacks initial required documentation. It helps others to hear the importance of filing a complete Adjustment of Status petition.

It takes longer to process to process a case that requires one or multiple RFEs. It slows you down and everyone else. That adjudicator has to keep going back to your case when they could be processing cases that do not lack any required initial evidence.

We even delayed submitting our package in order to ensure that everything was in order. That's all I have to say.
    You're 100% right.

Comment

• Quick Update!

I spoke with a level 2 officer and she told me that RFE/RFIE does not reset the clock anymore. She said it has been stopped since March this year that's why there's a change in the processing time. She also said when you respond to the RFE/RFIE it's not a must you'll get update online that it has been received.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
        I spoke with a level 2 officer and she told me that RFE/RFIE does not reset the clock anymore. She said it has been stopped since March this year that's why there's a change in the processing time. She also said when you respond to the RFE/RFIE it's not a must you'll get update online that it has been received.
        I would take that with a grain of salt. Level 2 reps are customer service reps. They are not adjudicators and they are not Immigration Services Officers. They are actually at the Contact Center ?out west? - not at the NBC.
        Last edited by UScitizenFilingforspouse; 11-23-2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
          I would take that with a grain of salt. Level 2 reps are customer service reps. They are not adjudicators and they are not Immigration Services Officers. They are actually at the Contact Center ?out west? - not at the NBC.
          RFE or RFIE does not reset the clock. I got an RFIE on 09/25 and replied to it on 11/04 and case is ready for interview on 11/07. This week my case is scheduled for an interview. I think it truly depends on the IO.

Comment

• Originally posted by psgma View Post
            RFE or RFIE does not reset the clock. I got an RFIE on 09/25 and replied to it on 11/04 and case is ready for interview on 11/07. This week my case is scheduled for an interview. I think it truly depends on the IO.
            Your jurisdiction probably has a lot to do with your fast turn around. It makes sense they could continue working on a case under a fast jurisdiction .

Comment

God bless you... Please what state are you applying from Sir? So u r saying it doesn't reset the clock... Yours is a good example it doesn't... Nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
                God bless you... Please what state are you applying from Sir? So u r saying it doesn't reset the clock... Yours is a good example it doesn't... Nuff said
                Thank you for your blessings . Cincinnati,OH. I've seen many cases on the tracker where the EADs and AP are approved within a week or 2 after USCIS receive the RFIE / RFE response. I dont think it resets the clock. True that your jurisdiction might play a role on when there is an available free spot for your interview to be scheduled. However, the EAD and AP are processed at the NBC and are completely up to the person who is reviewing your case.

It's just my opinion

Comment

Thank you for your blessings . Cincinnati,OH. I've seen many cases on the tracker where the EADs and AP are approved within a week or 2 after USCIS receive the RFIE / RFE response. I dont think it resets the clock. True that your jurisdiction might play a role on when there is an available free spot for your interview to be scheduled. However, the EAD and AP are processed at the NBC and are completely up to the person who is reviewing your case.

It's just my opinion

Well said.. One can only wait... I am also expecting a call in a week from now hopefully... Now that Thanksgiving is done and dusted. Congrats again... I tap into your success.

Comment

• New Card is Beign produced.

So I woke up to an email from dhs this morning... God is great... The storm is over... New Card in production... Mehnnnn its been a journey... I am thankful... Funny thing is yesterday was my birthday... And it was updated yday... A perfect bday gift... God is great.

Filing location: Phoenix, Arizona.
                    Concurrent Filing (Marriage based AOS).
                    I-485, I-130, I-130A, I-765, I-864 and I-693.
                    June 30: Documents sent.
                    July 2: Docs Received
                    July 2: Priority Date.
                    July 10: Received 3 NOAs via Texts&email
                    July 14: Received NOAs in the mailbox.
                    July 23: Biometrics appnt received for July 30th.
                    July 30: Biometrics Walk In.
                    Oct 25: RFE for i485 mailed to me by uscis
                    Oct 31: Received RFE in mail.
                    Nov 15: Mailed out RFE to Uscis
                    Nov 17: RFE arrived Uscis Office
                    Nov 19: REF received and confirmed by uscis..
                    Nov 25: New EAD Card is beign Produced

Comment

So I woke up to an email from dhs this morning... God is great... The storm is over... New Card in production... Mehnnnn its been a journey... I am thankful... Funny thing is yesterday was my birthday... And it was updated yday... A perfect bday gift... God is great.

Nov 19: REF received and confirmed by uscis..
                      Congratulation... I hope mine gets approved soon as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
                        Congratulation... I hope mine gets approved soon as well.
                        I guess the expedite worked in my favor so it'd work in your favor too...

Comment

I guess the expedite worked in my favor so it'd work in your favor too...
                          Amen. Once again congrat.

Comment

Hi, what is your timeline? We got the same field office.
                            AOS sent: 10/10/2018
                            Received by USCIS: 10/12/2018
                            Finger print fee received: 10/18/2018
                            3 Texts from USCIS: 10/22/2018
                            3 NOA's in mailbox: 10/25/2018
                            Bio appointment letter in mailbox: 11/01/2018 scheduled for 11/13/18
                            Early Biometric walk in: 11/06/2018

Comment

• How far broda? How u dey?
                              Originally posted by Imasuen Osazee View Post
                              Hi, what is your timeline? We got the same field office.

Comment

• Update!.... Case i765 approved and Card has been mailed.

Am in 7th Heaven now... God is good... Awaiting my EAD card this week... I wish everyone here the best... Its not easy but surely ud overcome... #HappynessInclined

Nov 19: RFE received and confirmed by uscis..
                                Nov 30: Case i765 was approved.
                                Dec 1: EAD Card was mailed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X