Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fluphy View Post
    Hi All,

I have read the thread and I see some of you even got the interview set. I haven't received any updates after my finger print fee was received.

My receipt notice is on June 11 and finger print fee was received on June 19th. I have also submitted I-765 and I-131 they only have receipt notice updates online. I have received finger prints appointment online (I'm not sure if they were supposed to update on website as well) and had my finger print appointment on July 19th. After that I didn't get any updates, my case doesn't show if the finger prints were received or evaluated or anything.

It's passed 6 months so I raised an inquiry for unusual processing times, but there is no response to that yet either. It says, your inquiry hasn't been assigned for processing yet.

There is something wrong with this timeline and I don't know what else I can do? My lawyers suggested to wait for a response before contacting the congressman. I'm very worried, if any of you had a similar experience I will appreciate the help.

We seem to be in the same boat.
    My receipt date is 06/08/2018
    Biometrics was 07/16/18
    RFE was received at USCIS on 09/04/18

I sent in an SR on the 27th of November and was told I will get a response by 19th of December.

I've called twice and the ladies said the SR is seen and will be treated.

My trust remains firm in God and I refuse to be shaken.
    I know I'll come back to testify.

Congratulations to all our June people, what God does for one, He does for another!

Comment

• Originally posted by janne View Post
      Hello everyone. June 19 filer's here at NBC and M***aukee office field . Just got my EAD card a week ago ( I didn't file for AP). I- 485 was ready to scheduled for the interview on Aug 14. Hope to get the interview within 2 months.
      My field office is also in MKE. EAD was sent into production on 12/13/18. I485 has also been in "ready to be scheduled" since Aug. 17. Hopefully we're not waiting for much longer.
      Marriage based AOS
      I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765
      DACA recipient
      MKE, WI field office

Priority date: 7-12-18
      NOAs sent: 7-16-18
      Checks cashed: 7-16-18
      Courtesy letter for I-693: 8-7-18
      BIO appt: 8-10-18
      Interview ready to be scheduled: 8-17-18
      New card is being produced (I-765 I-131 combo): 12-13-18
      EAD/AP combo card received: 12-20-18
      Interview has been scheduled: 1-23-19
      Interview date: 2-25-19
      GC in production:2-26-19

Comment

• Interview date

on Dec 1st my status changed to "ready to be scheduled" and on the 13th it changed again to "interview scheduled".
        I haven't received the notice yet! How far out are the interview scheduled??

Comment

• Originally posted by vlvl View Post
          on Dec 1st my status changed to "ready to be scheduled" and on the 13th it changed again to "interview scheduled".
          I haven't received the notice yet! How far out are the interview scheduled??
          Congrats! 4 to 6 weeks

Comment

• It's December 19th today, I hope you got a response for your SR. Can you share what they said if they responded?

Originally posted by gladys0612 View Post
            We seem to be in the same boat.
            My receipt date is 06/08/2018
            Biometrics was 07/16/18
            RFE was received at USCIS on 09/04/18

I sent in an SR on the 27th of November and was told I will get a response by 19th of December.

I've called twice and the ladies said the SR is seen and will be treated.

My trust remains firm in God and I refuse to be shaken.
            I know I'll come back to testify.

Congratulations to all our June people, what God does for one, He does for another!

Comment

• Latest update

I just got a notification now that my EAD card has been mailed. Am super excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
                I just got a notification now that my EAD card has been mailed. Am super excited.
                That just means they put postage on it. The next one is "USPS picked up your new card". That one will include your tracking number.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                  That just means they put postage on it. The next one is "USPS picked up your new card". That one will include your tracking number.
                  Thank you so much for everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
                    Thank you so much for everything.
                    Beautiful! Thank you. Fingers crossed the process goes smoothly and the combo card arrives for Christmas for all of us.
                    Married to USC - AoS
                    Filing from New York City

Priority Date: Oct 1st, 2018
                    Notice of BIO Appointment: Oct 8th, 2018
                    Biometrics Appointment: Oct 31st, 2018
                    Card in Production: Dec 17th, 2018
                    Card was Mailed to me: Dec 19th, 2018
                    Received Combo Card: Dec 24th, 2018

Comment

• Make sure to read through the links on this hread to prepare for your interview. https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...428#post590428

Comment

• Eb3

Hi,

Is anyone in Employment based EB3 category who filed in June and got an interview/GC?

I submitted my documents on June 1 and got my EAD on July 20th (fingerprint happened on June 28th). After this, nothing has happened and no status change. My priority is current from then (except Sep). Has anyone received any notification (who is also in similar situation).

Appreciate your response.

Regards,

Anand

Comment

• Hi guys... So I started working a week ago and it's been awesome. So I want to ask you guys here that might have experience with income tax... How are we taxed?? Since one doesn't have a green card yet what taxes are we liable to pay? Cos I see normally people pay Federal, State, Medicare and Social Security taxes... I hear since I don't have a green card yet am to pay just State and Federal taxes and not Medicare and Social Security...

This is very important so anyone with info should please shed more light.

I wish everyone here the best... Happy Holidays.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
                          At last... Congrats bro... So happy for u

Comment

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
                            Hi guys... So I started working a week ago and it's been awesome. So I want to ask you guys here that might have experience with income tax... How are we taxed?? Since one doesn't have a green card yet what taxes are we liable to pay? Cos I see normally people pay Federal, State, Medicare and Social Security taxes... I hear since I don't have a green card yet am to pay just State and Federal taxes and not Medicare and Social Security...

This is very important so anyone with info should please shed more light.

I wish everyone here the best... Happy Holidays.

- - - Updated - - -

At last... Congrats bro... So happy for u
                            Thanks man. Quick question did your wife add you to her health insurance? I heard if my wife should add me they'd count it as public charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by fluphy View Post
                              It's December 19th today, I hope you got a response for your SR. Can you share what they said if they responded?

@fluphy, I didnt get any response on the 19th of December and called to raise a SR with a Level 2 officer.

Fingers crossed, praying and hopeful.

Has every June 2018 filer received EAD?
                              Its 202days now o!

Comment

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
                                How are we taxed?? Since one doesn't have a green card yet what taxes are we liable to pay? Cos I see normally people pay Federal, State, Medicare and Social Security taxes... I hear since I don't have a green card yet am to pay just State and Federal taxes and not Medicare and Social Security...
                                I paid all those taxes for every year I worked on my L-visum. My employer deducts it similar to employees who are green card holders or citizens. But not sure if I am actually liable to pay this as on a non-immigrant visum, I never challenged my employer on it though :-)
                                Employment based AOS (EB1C) - San Bernardino office(CA)

JUL - 2018 - applications for I-485, I-765 and I-131 concurrent filing
                                AUG - 2018 - bio metrics complete
                                DEC - 2018 - I-765 & I-131 approved
                                DEC - 2018 - combo cards received
                                DEC - 2018 - courtesy letter for missing I-693
                                DEC - 2018 - social security cards received
                                DEC - 2018 - interview for I-485 scheduled
                                JAN - 2019 - interview & on the spot approval
                                FEB - 2019 - I-485 approved
                                FEB - 2019 - green cards in hand 😎

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X