Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 2017 Los Angeles Filer

Hi!

My husband and I got married in May 2017 and are starting to get to the point of desperation . I am a US Citizen, he is French and was on his OPT visa when we applied for 1-485/765.

APPLIED IN LOS ANGELES
    08/07/2017: PD, NBC processing center
    09/06/2017: Biometrics Appt completed
    09/31/2017: OPT visa expired

SINCE THEN NOTHING!!!!!

Still no EAD or AP. Have done 2 service requests and the reply is just that the case is being processed. Website just says our case is still being processed.

Posting to see if anyone out there is having a similar experience. Am seeing so many posts from filers in 2018 that have already received their greencard after 3-4 months - what is going on????

Originally posted by 0817LA View Post
    Hi!

My husband and I got married in May 2017 and are starting to get to the point of desperation . I am a US Citizen, he is French and was on his OPT visa when we applied for 1-485/765.

APPLIED IN LOS ANGELES

SINCE THEN NOTHING!!!!!

Still no EAD or AP. Have done 2 service requests and the reply is just that the case is being processed. Website just says our case is still being processed.

Posting to see if anyone out there is having a similar experience. Am seeing so many posts from filers in 2018 that have already received their greencard after 3-4 months - what is going on????
    hi,
    i know the waiting is pain in the a$$ but you should've received your EAD by now. not sure why is the delay !! i read some where that you can get a help from congress man. if you give a work offer letter or something, they should be able to expedite the EAD.

Comment

Originally posted by 0817LA View Post
      Hi!

APPLIED IN LOS ANGELES

SINCE THEN NOTHING!!!!!

Contact your cobgressman woman as soon as possible. Your case deserve immediate action since you are way past the processing time for EAD. The congressman will help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X